Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

awec wrote: »
    Got this rugby league on the TV here, this really is a total b**tardisation of the sport of rugby.

Ridiculous!

A lot of people prefer league to union. A lot faster in terms of pace and higher scores usually. If you get two great teams it can be amazing to watch.

• Administrators Posts: 53,385 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Looks like it... :pac:

I am prone to enjoying a cigarette when I drink. Used to do it often, then stopped, and have recently started again.
    And YOU judged ME???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Looks like it... :pac:

I am prone to enjoying a cigarette when I drink. Used to do it often, then stopped, and have recently started again.

*shakes head disapprovingly*

I has ordered my college ball dress! \o/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    He's good at getting you hammered, not at minding you :pac:

We talked about beers in Galway before, we totally should :) Daisies can organise it!

Morning all...

Oh ya, let Daisies organise it all. What about Panthro in his mod duties????Although I am a bit skeptical of his organising capabilities!

Today was beautiful. Galway is the best place in the world bar none when it's sunny. Played my first ever tag rugby game this morning (I was WOEFUL), then got a bit distracted by the sunshine and bought summer clothes, follwed by cans at the Spanish Arch and a lovely dinner. I want it to be sunny ALL THE TIME :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,692 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Pfft, take no notice of pembily and daisies suave, Im all kinds of awesome!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Panthro wrote: »
    Pfft, take no notice of pembily and daisies suave, Im all kinds of awesome!

Self praise is no praise!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Pembily wrote: »
    Awec are you smoking in the pic thread??

I gave him a stern look on Friday night. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

My weekend went interestingly enough!
    • Out Friday night, got fecked out of a nightclub
    • Two GAA matches in Croker on Sat
    • Made plans to move out with a friend soon today, and played a football match :)

Not looking forward to work in the morning! Ya'll reckon using the daylight savings as an excuse tomorrow for showing up late, will work? :P

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

T'was like daggers.

I can freak you out about lung disease if you want to quit!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

GrumPy wrote: »
    Ya'll reckon using the daylight savings as an excuse tomorrow for showing up late, will work? :P

Only if you don't mention doing things that required you to be somewhere at a certain time yesterday.

:P

Cycled into work again this morning. Feeling good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

no sleep AT ALL last night - even though I went to bed at 10pm......now I am completely f*cking destroyed tired and i think i may faceplant any seconega\thzareahmn;ml.......

ouch!

hows people in here?

Morning all!

Beautiful day out again, on an early shift so I can enjoy the evening, and have the next two days off to enjoy the nice weather. I have nothing planned and it's staying that way. Going to catch up on some books I'm reading, sip on a few beers and I might wander into town to that lovely gelato place on Shop St.

It's amazing how a bit of bright weather makes everything seem so positive.

Delighted to be off today. Might wander out to Salthill for an hour or 2. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I got my bike properly ordered now! A week or so and it'll be in my hands! :D

And *ahem*

Between your legs. :cool:

:pac:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I got my bike properly ordered now! A week or so and it'll be in my hands! :D
    You reminded me to get onto somebody at work about the cycle to work scheme cheers :)

With the weather this nice and me living so close it'd work out really well!

That said I got my car washed over the weekend and waxed it - looking spiffy I must say, now to hoover the inside of it and give it a proper clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

the boss won't let us have work outside!!

no fair!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Tell him he's a meany pants ninnyhammer.

I've an awful craving for a 99 and a puck around, but I've no sliotar. Which is irrelevant as I'm stuck in work for another 3 hours. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I've an awful craving for a 99 and a puck around, but I've no sliotar. Which is irrelevant as I'm stuck in work for another 3 hours. :mad:

Is this you?

JackieHealyRae2-sm.jpg

Yes. Yes it is.

Hang on, you're from Meath, what the f*ck would you know about hurling?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Yes. Yes it is.

Hang on, you're from Meath, what the f*ck would you know about hurling?? :D

I reside in Meath. I am from Dublin originally. In fairness, Ashbourne is really close to Dublin. Urban sprawl baby.

As per hurling... Whacking balls with sticks ain't my cup o' tea. I'm all about the overpaid pansies flailing about on the pitch when they get knocked down by a gust of wind.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

A good run followed by an orange from the fridge...very refreshing. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Black Oil wrote: »
    A good run followed by an orange from the fridge...very refreshing. :)
    I have training this evening after work - can't wait for it because at 7 it'll still be sunny and a small bit warm but there's be a nice breeze there too :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement