Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Just checking I'm not watching an episode of Reeling in the Years! :pac:

Guinness is muck for auld men and farmers.

• Administrators Posts: 53,372 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Tried it. VERY disappointed and annoying having to pay 6 something for a bottle of it in the Porterhouse. :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Wine's where it's at, yo! Though I don't drink much in general, really. Think bed is due, night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Daisies wrote: »
    We're talking about Asian beers, as far as I am aware, Guinness is an Irish stout

You know what I meant Polly Pedantic Pants.
    :mad:
    Black Oil wrote: »
    Just checking I'm not watching an episode of Reeling in the Years! :pac:

Given fact that I am a little bit of both you arent getting ass footed by some mod powah abuse but still,Im keeping an eye on you.

4edbbd43186133498a000000.jpg

awec wrote: »
    It's expensive here yea, especially in bars.

I practically lived on it for a week the last time I was in Magaluf. :D

I like it though, it tastes like shandy to me but it ain't watered down beer!

Was it the taste or price that disappointed you?

(Or the fact it didn't get you drunk enough :pac: )

Bitta both. Besides me and tequila do not get on!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

You know what I meant Polly Pedantic Pants.

My pedantic pants are in the wash!

Tequila make you go nuts?

If that's the case I'd argue you get on well! :p

no no. makes me puke!

• Advertisement

Ah. Shít one that.

Tequila shots at the beers then Lar? :D

On a happy note, my friends journey home from Afghan starts today! Trés delighted. :)

Yeah, if you want puke on your shoes!

Is he/she in the army over there? Relief I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

I love Guinness, and if some people don't that's cool by me. However there's a special place reserved in hell for those that deliberately f*ck with the stuff. Guinness with blackcurrant being a prime culprit. The most disgusting variation I have ever heard of is a "rotten apple". Half Guinness/half cider concoction.

F*cking philistines.

I believe there's a pub in Waterford city that serves it at room temperature.

Morning.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Ahhhhhhh my goodness my Guinness. :)

Got the bro drinking that. :cool:

Half day for moi today. Bit of Rugby later and a tankload of Guinness to boot. :D
    imma swing by the only offy that I know has a wee smashing drink called Midori :D been meaning to get it for ages. myself and Kya1976 are having a night in/out tomorrow, so now that she can drink, ....we is drinkin!

Don't forget it's more economic to get the smaller bottles :)
    Black Oil wrote: »

I'm neither!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I love Guinness, and if some people don't that's cool by me. However there's a special place reserved in hell for those that deliberately f*ck with the stuff. Guinness with blackcurrant being a prime culprit. The most disgusting variation I have ever heard of is a "rotten apple". Half Guinness/half cider concoction.

F*cking philistines.
    Ohsweetbabyjesus that cider stuff sounds VILE! I don't drink beer, stout or ale! The odd cider but that's it.

Mooooorning :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Pembily wrote: »

Mooooo :)

Mooooo to you too!

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Pembily wrote: »

Mooooo :)

Mooooo to you too!

:p
    Feck off you!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all. What another fabulous day! Didn't manage to get up to go for a run but went to the Dr and got a coffee on the way back. Now to get ready for work :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I got paid,its Friday and the sun is shining,life is good.

Have a grrrrreat day people!
    :)

I got paid,its Friday and the sun is shining,life is good.

Have a grrrrreat day people!
    :)

Half day for me. only sitting in here for another 2.5 hours :cool:

tony_the_tiger-lg.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Top of the morning to you all, and it's a lovely bright one as well, bodes well for the weekend :)

haha Awec, thought I overslept too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

morning all!! o/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I got paid today also but wasn't supposed to get it 'til Monday - nice one :)

Only thing is I have car tax to pay and numerous other bills! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Moo to you all :p

Thanks drav,i'd forgotten about that.
    Don't forget everyone that the clocks go forward tomorrow night! Less sleep but more brightness

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

how come you all got paid today?! i want money! :(

• Advertisement

how come you all got paid today?! i want money! :(

Weekly pay FTW:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement