Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

how about youknowwhere instead?
    they have nice pizza too

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭oddman2

I think grames_bond has hacked into bluewolf's account in order to promote a certain establishment. He has also cleverly tried to disguise it by suggesting an alternative venue.

And off to the Conspiracy Theories forum I go

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Ara would ya look what the wind blew in!
    Welcome Necro (heh)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Necronos wrote: »
    :confused:

Longford man here friendo!

Id need a map,a detailed map,and maybe some sherpa's.

Location - liffey st - just over the ha'penny bridge! Before you get to the Lotts!

(I love how I give directions referencing other pubs - that's not a good thing is it?!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

(Feckin Dubs)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

u-jelly-1289236915.jpg

i-aint-even-jelly-meme-generator-psshhh-i-aint-even-jelly-a13bf2.jpg?1315545766.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i'm keeping an eye out for fota island deals (i've seen them in the past), when i get one i'll go to cark then :pac:

would love some eddie rockets or tgi friday :rolleyes: duno whats wrong with me

a teabreak will have to suffice :pac:

so are we really having a beers? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭finipops

Just thought i'd post to make it the 10000th post on this thread. Have a good day.:D

Posting just to break boards.ie

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Yer in for it now Sonics!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Pressure's on for the new thread title now.....maybe we should create a simply named 'OT Thread' then do a poll?

Or is this taking the naming of a thread to desperate new lows :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Oh no, we're breaking the rules here!:eek:

:pac:

New thread title, c'mon!!

I think the bluewolf appreciation thread will do fine :p
    there is a very angry and confused giant bee in here who cant figure out that the window is open below him
    Shut up buzzing and get out...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

This is the end..
    My only friend, the end..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement