Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

Gillian72 wrote: »

Has anyone on here used a T5? Is it any good? Are the T2 and T3's better? Which one is best?

Sorry for all the questions (as usual) I always get a bit worried when ordering different products to what I'm use to. Thank-you! :)

If you find that you like the T5's, you should stockpile them from here as you're not going to find a better price for either the T5 or the replacement heads. I get a lot of stuff from this site and I find that they're reliable and honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Gillian72 wrote: »
    Hi guys! :) Has anyone tried Mom &Pops "Grape Ape!" If so is it nice? I ordered 10ml bottle on Friday along with a 10ml bottle of Wingnuts "Gummy Bears," so hopefully both flavours will be hear on Monday. I was interested to know what people on here think of these two flavours? All that I vap lately is Wingnuts Select "Vanilla Custard," so I'm looking for something nice & new. :)

Haven't tried the grape ape from m&p's but their other juices are absolutely delicious. I can actually vape 0mg just for flavour alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Guys,

Are the Kanger protank heads the same as the heads for the kanger T3s please?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

iba wrote: »
    Guys,

Are the Kanger protank heads the same as the heads for the kanger T3s please?

Thanks

As far as I know, they're interchangeable so you can use either. The protank heads are just shorter in length but they are otherwise the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

MaryK666 wrote: »
    As far as I know, they're interchangeable so you can use either. The protank heads are just shorter in length but they are otherwise the same.

Thanks coz I was looking at these:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10005274/1423110-clearomizer-coil-heads-for-kanger-protank-5-pack

and could not find T3S on that site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭dball

Any takers for a free sample of Oráiste báisteach (orange rain) in exchange for your thoughts :)

Finally getting around to reviewing this liquid Paul. Many thanks firstly. I received this a few weeks ago and thought it was okay, then i placed an order for some new tanks and heads for clearos a week later and finally was able to get great flavour from this liquid. Its not too sweet - oranges with a twist would be my description, a twist of lemon or mint - Im not sure buts it delivers a great TH at 12MG and I for one will be ordering this in the future.
    Thanks again Paul -

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

MaryK666 wrote: »
    If you find that you like the T5's, you should stockpile them from here as you're not going to find a better price for either the T5 or the replacement heads. I get a lot of stuff from this site and I find that they're reliable and honest.

Wow, those Kanger T5's look very like Innokens iClear 16's, wonder if they are interchangeable?

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kngt5.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

dePeatrick wrote: »
    Wow, those Kanger T5's look very like Innokens iClear 16's, wonder if they are interchangeable?

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kngt5.htm

The heads look completely different to me!

The heads look completely different to me!
    Comparing pictures they do but I got an IClear 16 in front of me and it looks exactly the same as a T5 even down to the smoked grey colour on the clearomiser. Guess I would need a T5 in front of me to directly compare :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

They are different. The similarity is they are both top coil

• Advertisement

rui1000 wrote: »
    They are different. The similarity is they are both top coil

Ok fair enough if they are, would be handy though if they both took the same coils.

dePeatrick wrote: »
    Ok fair enough if they are, would be handy though if they both took the same coils.

The coil part looks nothing like the T5, I have an iClear16 here too and cannot see any similarities between them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

The head on a T5 is just a small piece of silicone with the coil and flavour wicks in it. It presses on to the top of the metal tube and the drip seals it in to place.

Could someone explain to me what M&P's Calipitter Chow tastes like?

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Hold on a sec, are the T5's top coil? I can't stand bottom coils and the T5s look like bottom coils. At €2.50 a pop I'd pick up a few.

jamie72 wrote: »
    Hold on a sec, are the T5's top coil? I can't stand bottom coils and the T5s look like bottom coils. At €2.50 a pop I'd pick up a few.

T5 is a top coil clearo.

When it works, it gives a lovely warm vape, full of flavour with obscene amounts of vapour.

I do find a get more frequent dry/burnt capes though than I would with a bottom coil.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

T5 is a top coil clearo.

When it works, it gives a lovely warm vape, full of flavour with obscene amounts of vapour.

I do find a get more frequent dry/burnt capes though than I would with a bottom coil.

Must pick up one with my next order from ESI, be handy with my 650mah ego when out and about.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭ben36

I got a t-5 a while back and binned it after a few hours.It hasn't a patch on the t-2.got gurgling with it as you have to be pinpoint filling it compared to the t-2

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

Strawberry milkshake - Wingnuts premium, absolutely amazing. the old strawberry is Back!

its a bit tingly and a very fresh strawberry ( i have mixed it wth menthol extreme and it really lifts the flavour )
    Slightly sweet, really not too much but of course tastes differ.

This bottle has the Old Packaging (so not the rebranded Wingnuts stuff, which was not at all like this old strawberry)
    Vaping it on an ss rope and am getting thick white clouds of utter bliss.

Thank you Wingnuts for listening to my complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭banger01

Is there a DIY section here somewhere cant find it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

banger01 wrote: »
    Is there a DIY section here somewhere cant find it?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057010524

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Anyone know of a spearmint liquid?

I've been using the Smoke-Less menthol at 24mg and I'm looking for a new minty flavour. Any recommendations (and justifications) appreciated. :)

ESI do an "After Eight" that I think tastes of spearmint with just a hint if choclate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Could someone explain to me what M&P's Calipitter Chow tastes like?

Hazelnut, basically. Maybe hints of this or that, but yeah, hazelnut. Bleugh! I like hazelnut, but not in an e liquid, so sickining.

Anyone tried Monster Juice from Artisan yet? I spotted it earlier on this week but didn't order...:(. (Hangs head in shame)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Pchela's Poison - Mom and Pops: Well I am glad I took the risk on the 30 mls... Excellent juice rich in flavour and not too harsh on the throat.. would recommend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Agreed. That and their RY4 are delicious. They stink the place up though!!

Vaping El Toro Cigarellos that arrived this morning......very nice and not steeped yet, think when this has a few weeks it will be great. Got some more juices but think I have to get a rebuildable dripper at this stage....what to get though, the choices out there are bewildering to say the least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

Currently enjoying Mrs Lords Seville Marmalade.

Quite suprised that it has turned out to be an all day vape. Has a really sharp edge like good, dark marmalade. Lovely stuff but a pity they don't ship outside the UK.

I'll be trying more of their flavours.

Advertisement