Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Gillian72 wrote: »
    I'm trying to put in an order with "House of Liquid

.ie

not

.com

My price comes to €9.90 that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Thanks Grindle, you just answered why I cannot see the samples on in-private club......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Gillian72 wrote: »
    Hi Guys! :) Sorry for always asking so many questions on here, but this one has me really puzzled. :confused: I'm trying to put in an order with "House of Liquid/emokeireland" for a 10ml sample bottle of "Cigarillos Naturales" (18mg) The price of the sample bottle is €6.95, but when I proceed to check out the price shoots up to €16.90. More then twice the price..... :eek:

I've checked and re-checked my order and I've only added one bottle 10ml sample bottle of e~liquid, the price came up at €6.95 and then it asked me - what country I live in (Rep of Ire), what county (Dublin) and it asked if I was a business or residential (residential).

After I filled that info in the price jumped up to €16.95, is that right? It has added on an extra €9.95 for something called "International Shipping." It isn't giving me any other postage options whatsoever. :( Is that right? Or am I doing something wrong? I'm dieing to try "Cigarillos Naturales," but I just don't have that kind of cash. I thought "House of Liquid" was part of "e~smokeIreland?" My postage cost from e~smokeoreland normally costs around €2.75 (or maybe its €3.75, I'm not 100% sure).

I was ordering the 10ml sample bottle of "Cigarillos Naturales" from House of Liquid, but I was gonna put in another order for Wingnuts Select "Vanilla Custard" from esmokeireland as well. I was gonna leave a note with the Wingnuts order asking them if they could post both my e~liquids together.

So, am I doing something wrong? :confused:E~smokeireland are real nice people, so I will e~mail them and ask them. I'm just asking on here first coz:

(a) You guys know everything! :D

(b) I've to leave my house real early tomorrow morning and I won't be home till after 3pm, so I really wanted to put my order in tonight so I get my delivery on Wednesday.

All advice will be mucho~appreciatedo! Thank~you! :)

I just tested it out for you mate and it works fine for me. The price is €6.95 for the liquid and €2.90 for post.

So I don't know why it's not working for you - sorry

dePeatrick wrote: »
    Thanks Grindle, you just answered why I cannot see the samples on in-private club......:D

You need to email them and ask for membership to the club.

Also don't forget to use 'boards' to get a 10% discount

Mmmm. I like being helpful most of the time but Gillian's reminded me that I'm due a splurge on fancy juices.
    Completely forgot about ordering HoL juices for a while there, and now I'm all

btn_addtocart.gif

btn_addtocart.gif

btn_addtocart.gif

btn_addtocart.gif

btn_addtocart.gif

THANKS, GILLIAN.

ಠ_ಠ

• Advertisement

Jaysus! Out of stock of the entire Cellar range (in 24mg at least) and the Papillon Organic & eBaron Labs juices don't go past 18mg!

100% MONEY SAVED!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

grindle wrote: »
    .ie

not

.com

My price comes to €9.90 that way.

Aw... Thank~you Grindle! :D I was on the wrong site! My head was wrecked, I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong? I was getting worried that I'd never be able to test "Cigarillos Naturales."

I don't know how I managed to get onto the wrong site? If there is a way to f**k something up I'll find it! I'd be lost without all the advice on this forum!

If anyone is wanting to order from "House of Liquid" then ignore the link I posted in my previous comment. (In fact I'll go back an edit my earlier comment to add the correct link/site.)

Here is the proper link for "House of Liquid" here:
    http://www.houseofliquid.ie/category-s/1840.htm

*Thanks for your help Grindle, :) I've lost count of the amount of times you've helped me out, so I'd like to thank you properly. Have you tested/tasted Moms & Pops "Calipitter Chow?" (18mg) I would really love to send you a pressie of a 10 ml bottle (well, there is about 1ml missing) I just want to show you how much I appreciate all your help and advice since I started vaping. :) You always answer my scatty questions quickly and accurately. You have the patience of a saint! If you PM me you address I'll post in onto you. If you don't like/want "Calipitter Chow" I'll try find something else for you. I've a few e~liquids that I don't use. (Please make sure to PM me your address!)

Thanks a million for all your help! Right, I'm off to order "Cigarillos Naturales!!!" YAY!!!! :D

Jaysus! Out of stock of the entire Cellar range (in 24mg at least) and the Papillon Organic & eBaron Labs juices don't go past 18mg!

100% MONEY SAVED!

Last time I ordered they were out of 24mg on most of what I wanted but when I emailed them about it they said to put a note with the order and they would send 24mg....and sure enough the bottles arrived with a handwritten sticker identifying them as 24mg regardless of what the label said :) I likes my nicotene I does :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

iba wrote: »
    You need to email them and ask for membership to the club.

Also don't forget to use 'boards' to get a 10% discount

It's saying boards is not a valid discount code, does it only work for esmokeireland?

Edit: Doesn't matter, just went for it anyway. Ordered one of my favourites, Eden, and got a couple of samples, silverberry and chivalry. I've yet to try anything from house of liquid that I haven't liked but 60ml is a big gamble!

rickyjb wrote: »
    It's saying boards is not a valid discount code, does it only work for esmokeireland?

yes, esmokeireland - or it could be boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Got some 12mg Cola from esi this week, very nice it is too, I like the sweet ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Ionised

I'm on a bit of a sweet kick myself recently.

Currently enjoying Wingnuts Pink Tiger. Very fruity with a nice, subtle menthol rush. At 0.9ohms on my Kayfun it can be a little bit of an eye opener though !
    My other recent juice has been Mrs Lord's Seville Marmalade. A very sharp and sour orange (and hint of lemon to my taste buds) but mellow and an all day vape for me.

Ionised wrote: »
    I'm on a bit of a sweet kick myself recently.

Currently enjoying Wingnuts Pink Tiger. Very fruity with a nice, subtle menthol rush. At 0.9ohms on my Kayfun it can be a little bit of an eye opener though !
    My other recent juice has been Mrs Lord's Seville Marmalade. A very sharp and sour orange (and hint of lemon to my taste buds) but mellow and an all day vape for me.

Another sweet kick one then that you may like is Wibbles from Wingnuts

Wibbles? What kind of flavour is that?

(I can't help but hear Rowan Actinson when I see the word 'Wibble')

Ionised wrote: »
    Wibbles? What kind of flavour is that?

(I can't help but hear Rowan Actinson when I see the word 'Wibble')

I am not good at describing these but I would say it tastes of nut, coffee and choclate

Good to know. I'll put it on my to taste list.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

Got myself some lovely EL TORO VIRGINIA from houseofliquid last week. Head and shoulders above anything else I have ever vaped. However, I read somewhere that you should steep the liquid to really get the flavours flowing. I put it into a dark cupboard for 48 hours with the top off. I seem to have ruined it, it now tastes like cabbage :(

Anyone have any suggestions on how to improve the taste? Its a 60 ml bottle so really pissed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Did you put it into the vegetable cupboard? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

Haha no but there was a pair old shoes.. Maybe that explains it :)

I should probably have done more research into steeping before jumping head first.

Oh god. Vaping old shoe juice sounds not-the-bomb.

Any moisture and "aroma" in those shoes would be readily soaked up by ejuice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Oh god. Vaping old shoe juice sounds not-the-bomb.

Any moisture and "aroma" in those shoes would be readily soaked up by ejuice.

494864d1383835554-all-you-need-two-bare-feet-foot_disease_001.jpg
    From http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=87530281&postcount=2304

Can anyone recommend any juices from fasttech?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

iba wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend any juices from fasttech?

I don't think its worth the long postal wait time to get liquid from fasttech. They have hangsen, dekang and liqua from what I can see and you can get those here pretty cheap. 100ml of hangsen at bargain vapor for €13.99 for example.

I tried some liqua bright tobacco and it was OK but nothing special. 30ml for €9.50 in vapourpal.

EGriff wrote: »
    I don't think its worth the long postal wait time to get liquid from fasttech. They have hangsen, dekang and liqua from what I can see and you can get those here pretty cheap. 100ml of hangsen at bargain vapor for €13.99 for example.

I tried some liqua bright tobacco and it was OK but nothing special. 30ml for €9.50 in vapourpal.

Thanks for your reply.

Got some El Torres Puros....can't tell the difference from El Torres Cigarellos ???

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Not a review but these are new to C9V. The claim is that they "resemble real cigarette taste as closely as possible". You're all welcome to try for me :)

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/JRS30/SubProducts/JRS30-

csi vegas wrote: »
    Not a review but these are new to C9V. The claim is that they "resemble real cigarette taste as closely as possible". You're all welcome to try for me :)

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/JRS30/SubProducts/JRS30-

Please note that we are not in control of the recipes that are used to create the e-liquid flavours, and they do vary from batch to batch

Wonder are they just being honest about it and does this apply to a whole lot of juices?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Got some El Torres Puros....can't tell the difference from El Torres Cigarellos ???

Its similar for sure but definitely different, stronger flavors etc. Lovely stuff.

Its similar for sure but definitely different, stronger flavors etc. Lovely stuff.
    Ok I'll let it steep for a while and see what it tastes like then, was looking for a real cigar flavour. Cigarellos taste just like a cigarette tbh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Ok I'll let it steep for a while and see what it tastes like then, was looking for a real cigar flavour. Cigarellos taste just like a cigarette tbh...

IMO I think the Guevara is the most cigar like El Toro liquid but that needs a few days steeping.

Advertisement