Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

1st Choice from ezsmoke.ie, definitely the most cig like juice I've had, I personally can't take to the tobacco vapes so this isn't an all day-er for me, but definitely worth a go if you are looking for a cig experience. I would also recommend steeping, it did not taste good the first time I tried it.

Carmello from ezsmoke, a nice liquid, I think it would could have done with a bit of steeping, it smelt awesome, but when it actually got to vaping it was lacking in flavour, serious let down as I couldn't wait to try it after smelling it. I'll buy another bottle and try steeping at some point as the 1st choice seriously improved with age.

Nut Juice from Wingnuts, not for me, made me feel sickly, nutty flavour with a vanilla and caramel undertone.

Apple Sin from Wingnuts, a really nice vape, Apple with a warm cinnamon kick.

Gummy bears from Wingnuts, a firm favourite, loads of non vaping friends are a big fan of this one as well and ask for a few tears when they smell it. Cherry flavour really comes out, very authentic gummy bears flavour.

Chocolate Strawberries from Wingnuts, I really like this one, it has the most authentic Strawberry taste of any juice I have tried thus far, one complaint is that it needs just a bit more chocolate as it doesn't come through strong enough, and in a fresh bottle it hardly comes through at all.

Going through the wingnuts collection like gangbusters, currently have vanilla custard supreme and strawberry milkshake lined up. Plus some Pchelas poison and Blue Ridge mist from Mom and Pops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Im not one for juice reviews or anything other than tobacco flavours but I gotta say these helijuices are flupin lovely.
    Limeade is my favourite, then strawberry kick, then creme brulee :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Im not one for juice reviews or anything other than tobacco flavours but I gotta say these helijuices are flupin lovely.
    Limeade is my favourite, then strawberry kick, then creme brulee :-)

Same order for me :) The limeade is scrumptious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

I liked the creme brulee, but if the others are even better I'll have to check them out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

iba wrote: »
    I liked the creme brulee, but if the others are even better I'll have to check them out

The other two are great summer juices.Limeade reminds me of the green Calippos you can get abroad.

I usually hate menthol in fruit juices but in the strawberry kick its the perfect balance.Not overpowering,just cooling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 caiconafita

Hey all... I just ordered one 20ml bottle of each! Can't to wait to fire up these bad boys!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

And same for me, will be ordering the limeade again :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 786 ✭✭✭fangee

Opinions.....

Is there any liquid brand that is considered the gold standard ?

I'm new to vaping and loving it but I need to stock up on liquid before I head off travelling.

I'm currently using moms and pops and wingnuts from e-smokeireland and they seem ok but I'm wondering if there is a liquid brand that most people agree is the top end re quality and smoothness.

Also, I'll be wanting some choices of between 6-12mg nicotine levels (if they even go that low).

My device is the Kanger twist T3 in case that is relevant.

Anything else I need to be thinking of stocking up on ? Like the 'wick' part (is it called a head) of the T3. I presume that component has a shelf life ?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Highbrow Vapors for sweet things and House of Liquid for tobaccos.
    Coil heads usually last anywhere from a few days to a week depending on liquid and heat, but some people sat they get a month out of them without cleaning. Either they vape very little or at a very low heat, or I'd hate to taste what's on those coils.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I agree with Grindle, except highbrows (while gorgeous) are real clearo killers for me. Wingnuts sweet juices do very well in clearos for me, especially the lighter ones like orange ice pop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I just got some Highbrow RY4.........rank stuff altogether with a floral kind of taste. My mistake though, thought I'd try RY4 again but I never like it, no matter who makes it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

fangee wrote: »
    Opinions.....

Is there any liquid brand that is considered the gold standard ?

I'm new to vaping and loving it but I need to stock up on liquid before I head off travelling.

I'm currently using moms and pops and wingnuts from e-smokeireland and they seem ok but I'm wondering if there is a liquid brand that most people agree is the top end re quality and smoothness.

Also, I'll be wanting some choices of between 6-12mg nicotine levels (if they even go that low).

My device is the Kanger twist T3 in case that is relevant.

Anything else I need to be thinking of stocking up on ? Like the 'wick' part (is it called a head) of the T3. I presume that component has a shelf life ?

Cheers

I'm wondering if there is a liquid brand that most people agree is the top end re quality and smoothness.

Cremé Bruleé, pm heliguyheliguy, convinced it has all your looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

ardle1 wrote: »
    I'm wondering if there is a liquid brand that most people agree is the top end re quality and smoothness.

Cremé Bruleé, pm heliguyheliguy, convinced it has all your looking for

It is good stuff...must try the Lime one others have been raving about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I just got some Highbrow RY4.........rank stuff altogether with a floral kind of taste. My mistake though, thought I'd try RY4 again but I never like it, no matter who makes it.

I like RY-4, I love mom and pops, but don't like mom and pops RY-4!

Love wingnuts RY-C10.

In fact, I think wingnuts stuff is as good as it gets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I like Highbrow Vapour so thought it was worth trying it. I think its the vilest stuff I've ever vaped in my 2 years of vaping and if it was the only flavour in the world I'd quit vaping.....

Had to strip the spheroid down and wash the whole thing out and I don't do that lightly cos getting the foam right again can be tricky.

Funny thing is though, I suppose there are some people who love this juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Judging from comments on ECF, air steeping for over a month might get rid of the floral note.

I'll make sure to remind you in a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 caiconafita

Hey vape community,

A question for everyone here:
    Do you like to vape while having a pint? If yes, what is the best combination (juicy/beer) for you?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Hey vape community,

Do you like to vape while having a pint? If yes, what is the best combination (juicy/beer) for you?

Cheers.

Yes! Guinness and El Toro Virginia Prime!

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

For me it's cigarillos with a few drops of puros to bring out the flavour, really lovely with something like guinness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

This thread is getting a bit Lloyd Grossman!

Personally I prefer tobacco based flavours rather than the dessert or sweets flavours.

Five layer cake being the exception.

• Advertisement

Hey vape community,

Cheers.

Virginia prime and pretty much any beer :)

I'm partial to a glass few bottles of wine on weekends too. I find sweet flavours work well alongside, like refresher or Wham!

Anything but menthol in both cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Hey vape community,

Cheers.

Yes! Guinness and El Toro Eden

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Bulmers, Glass, Ice and Minotaur = Perfection:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

I like a strong tobacco with dark ales, a lighter tobacco with IPA's and if I should find http://www.stonewellcider.com/ where I'm drinking, I'll hope I have some cinnamon type juice with me*. Cider and cinnamon. yum yum.

*I'll be at home so their will defo be cinnamon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Chris Dolmeth

Has anyone tried the 'Keswick Koffee' flavour from Mom & Pops?

No, but I tried their "yum" - and it's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

No, but I tried their "yum" - and it's not.

Hi Cagey! :) Do you not like Moms & Pops "Yum?" I think its nice. When I first tasted it I didn't think much of it, so I took the lid off and left it in a dark press for a day and a half. Then I put the lid back on, shook it REALLY well and left it back in the dark press. I actually forgot about it then.

Then two weeks later when I was running low on e-liquid I found it & decided to give it another try, although I wasn't expecting much.... But to my surprise I thought it was really nice! :) It kind'a reminds me of caramelized sugar.

I also like Wingnuts Select Vanilla Custard. I was running low on Vanilla Custard last week, (I'm always running low on e~liquid! :() so I mixed the end of my Vanilla Custard with "Yum" and its a really tasty mix. I'm actually smoking it right at the moment. :D

(Has anyone tried the 100ml HS Vanilla Custard? The one that is only €13.99? Is it nice? Coz its a great price! 100mls is LOADS!!!! I'd never run out of e~liquid then! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Pauls artisan E Liquid.

So I have tried all 3.
    Creme brulee, very nice, quite different to wingnuts select, less sweet. Very nice and just as good.
    Strawberry kick. Just gorgeous. A firm favourite. sweet chewy strawberry with a minty kick. I didnt think I would like the mix but I am so glad I tried it. Neither flavour overpowering and can taste both.
    Limeade. Very limey, lol. fresh, crisp, for me very much a summer vape. I liked it at first but it has really grown on me and I more than like it. have ordered more.

http://artisaneliquids.wordpress.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Any takers for a free sample of Oráiste báisteach (orange rain) in exchange for your thoughts :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

Any takers for a free sample of Oráiste báisteach (orange rain) in exchange for your thoughts :)

New flavour? Count me in. Only too happy to risk the tastebuds :D

Advertisement