Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Quick Reviews - Liquid

196979899100102»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

I have been looking at the shortfills for sale, but after mixing the flavour with the Nic shot, the result is only 3mg/ml nicotine.

Why so low?

I'm currently using the premixed liquid at 18 mg/ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Bad Blood from Nasty Salt 18mg

https://www.elementvape.com/bad-blood-nasty-salt-30ml#show

What does it mean when it says "not suitable for sub ohm use"? Why?

I'm using a 0.7 ohm coil.

I haven't tried it yet.

Sub-ohm generally refers to the inhaling style called direct to lung or DTL for short. The other is mouth to lung(MTL) which is what you would do with nic salt based liquids. MTL is more like smoking a cigarette as in you draw vapor into your mouth and then inhale. DTL is directly into the lung, this usually involves sub-ohm coils from 0.1 - 0.5 and the tank used will have much more airflow than a MTL tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭The Witches Cat

Hi. I have shortfall 60ml bottles of juice and I want to make them 3mg strength with nicotine. Can anyone what strength nicotine shots to use to make each shortfall bottle 3 mg. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭corkie

Hi. I have shortfall 60ml bottles of juice and I want to make them 3mg strength with nicotine. Can anyone what strength nicotine shots to use to make each shortfall bottle 3 mg. Thanks

Short-fills usually have 50ml of juice in 60ml bottle.
    So 1*18mg Nic Shot added would give you 60mls @3mg

Nicotine Shot Calculator / Shortfill Calculator

Edit: - Or 100ml in 120ml Bottle ~~ 2*18mg = 3mg

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Guffy

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Vampire Vape - Heisenberg

I like this.

Tastes of Halls blackcurrant soothers.
    Very nice.

It's delicious, haven't been able to find a cheaper alternative that holds up unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Any decent NET that can be bought in an Irish B&M Vape shop, or failing that an online Irish shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭Passenger

Had a similar conundrum when I was looking for NET liquids. It's all I vape now. So I just had to buy online from UK sellers and continue to do so.

Thanks, I'll have to bite the bullet and do that. I am sick to the teeth of fruity and sweet flavours! Which sites do you use, and do you get hit with import and Irish VAT fees when they arrive?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭Passenger

I used to buy Drakes NET but the seller no longer ships outside the UK. Now I buy Black Note from https://www.vapour.co.uk/eliquid/black-note?limit=all. I only started paying being asked for customs charges in the past month or two.

Irish retailers really need to start doing good NET liquids.

Thanks, I'm going to order a few bottles of Black Note I think. It doesn't look like they sell any shortfills unfortunately?

I've found one place in the UK (The Juice Cabin) that does deliver shortfill NET to Ireland, but the delivery price is £14 which makes buying in bulk sensible, but also run the risk of ending up with a tonne of liquid that I don't like! As you say, it's a pity there are no Irish retailers selling NET liquids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Nic salts in some sub ohm tanks will blow the throat off of ya! coil resistance dependent. I find them very strong even in mtl pod tanks. Maybe I'm just sensitive to the salts? Prefer bog standard nic and 3mg at that. Most coils I use are 0.16 - 0.2 so salts would be a definite no-no for me at least. In the pods I use standard 6mg and I get a good enough hit, think the coils are 0.8

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gabannas

thanks

read 20 last pages to choose the best liquid

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Guffy

Can anyone suggest a shortfill that tastes somewhat close to a Lost Mary Watermelon Ice?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

That's changed! I really like nic salts in my pods these days, not big on the over icy ones but some of them are nice. I still definitely would not use them in a regular tank though!

You won't get anything close to a lost mary flavour for regular tanks [if that is what you're looking for?] - Elfbar/Lost Mary make their own liquids, they don't use the standard lines like Capella/TFA etc - you can now get some of their range in nic salt bottles, not seen the watermelon one yet. Have a look on the likes of VapeApe, they have a good range of shortfills and I'm sure I've spotted some watermelon on there. Won't be the same but might be worth trying - they give you nic shots with each short fill too.

Advertisement