Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making friends in the city

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Ficheall

You tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 UrsulaS

that was great evening, you should join us!
    i think that i already found gym so thank you for advices ;*

and btw, Taffes was SOOO crowded tonite :O but still it was nice there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sunshine22

El_Drago wrote: »
    I would be coming along too only if it wasn't for college tomorrow morning.However,I'm more than up for doing something this weekend if anything is up for it.
    :D

We are meeting tommorow nite again so if anyone wants to join us, let us know...should be fun!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

il be there :) coudlnt make last nite! whats the plan

Pub and club i guess!!

• Advertisement

exactly! That's the plan ;D So who's going to join us? (please write what age are you people ;D )

sunshine22 wrote: »
    Pub and club i guess!!

Ugh.

nobody force you to come ;P
    it will be good time, I'm sure ;)

No, granted, no one is forcing me to come. But the cliche is disappointing nonetheless.

maybe you should give yourself chance and come to party (or just sit with us in pub before we'll go to nightclub). :) Maybe it will be good time for you too :)

• Advertisement

23 and male so where we meeting?

Taffes at 9 ?

The last time I was in Taafe's I couldn't hear what the person beside me was saying to me - has that changed?

it depends of day I think. Last time I was there on saturday and was ok and yesterday when we were there with sunshine, there was sooo buzyyy! But I still think it's good place bc it's quite small, so easi to find eachother ;) if there will be to many people we will change place ;) isn't the biggest fun to changing places? ;P

sound see ye then :) could some one thats goin pm me on there number or i can send them mine it avoids the are u from the internet stranger looks ha

ok so far there are three of us going. if anyone else is gonna go, make sure to pm your phone number cause wel prob move on from Taffes after a while!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ZiTH90

Hi,

i´m for 2 weeks in Galway to improve my english and looking for some people for freetime activities. :)

I´m 21 years old and come from Germany.

greetings,

ZiTH90

• Registered Users Posts: 14,732 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

hey folks ,ill be about later tonight,have to show a mate round galway, but afer that im free to beverage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 New to galway.

Hey all,
    I just moved to galway last week due to work and Ive left everyfriend I had behind. Im going crazy talking to myself and actually turned to the internet to try and find some company. Whoever said making friends was easy is a liar :-p. Im basically a very easy going guy, loves outdoors activities, play guitar (badly) and addicted to fishing :-D. . Im just looking for someone to hang out with and have a bit of craic. I dont care if its male or female. Im 34 but younger at heart. Maybe someone has some suggestions for me on how I can meet people. I dont fancy going to a bar or club by myself,, that sounds little strange :-D.. I know Ill meet friends thru work and that but that takes time.. I dont want to hang around for a few weeks like this, Ill have to make a "wilson" ball like tom hanks did in castaway .. :-D
    Cheers
    Jimmy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Hey all,
    I just moved to galway last week due to work and Ive left everyfriend I had behind. Im going crazy talking to myself and actually turned to the internet to try and find some company. Whoever said making friends was easy is a liar :-p. Im basically a very easy going guy, loves outdoors activities, play guitar (badly) and addicted to fishing :-D. . Im just looking for someone to hang out with and have a bit of craic. I dont care if its male or female. Im 34 but younger at heart. Maybe someone has some suggestions for me on how I can meet people. I dont fancy going to a bar or club by myself,, that sounds little strange :-D.. I know Ill meet friends thru work and that but that takes time.. I dont want to hang around for a few weeks like this, Ill have to make a "wilson" ball like tom hanks did in castaway .. :-D
    Cheers
    Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

I need a fishing buddy for the mackarel coming in, wouldnt say no to some help as im crap fishing but good at guitar haha. Gives a PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Hi Jimmy,

I need a fishing buddy for the mackarel coming in, wouldnt say no to some help as im crap fishing but good at guitar haha. Gives a PM
    now you do know you can not catch fish with a guitar?????lol.

Ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah ahahah ah

cats.life wrote: »

Ahem.

http://www.youngrival.com/guitarfishing/

Jaysus Im speechless ha ha ha ha.... Good find

cats.life wrote: »

haha hee :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭christinab89

hey everyone...
    trying to get some people to meet up in the city on saturday 30th of this month if anyone is intrested, send me a message! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Ficheall wrote: »
    aw man you have to much time on your hands..:D

Any plans for tonight?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 domii

Hey, I'm new in Galway and I was wondering if is there anyone who would like to go to the climbing wall?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 fepradella

I'm up to.. contact me with a PM. :)

Advertisement