Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Making friends in the city

1313233343537»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭✭ pontoonz

Yeah could do Friday night but dunno is there interest Pontoonz.... Does the Friday suit you? There'd usually be a handful of replies by now I'd say if there was a few peeps around that would like to meet up... :/

all right,

see how it goes,

edit, ya i can only go friday night

• Registered Users Posts: 1 xiaomi

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't 100% sure where to post it.

I a male in late twenties and I'm looking to make some friends/meet some new people in Galway city.

Ive recently moved to Galway.
    Just would really like to get to know make some good friends locally for coffee & chats, dinners, drinks/going out at weekends, gym buddies too in (Flyfit – Swords), cinema, music gigs, activity weekends! Pretty much any social activity.
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 Redhairedguy

Friends of mine have told me they had good success with using something like meetup.com when they first moved to the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭ skinny90

xiaomi wrote: »
    Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't 100% sure where to post it.

I a male in late twenties and I'm looking to make some friends/meet some new people in Galway city.

Ive recently moved to Galway.
    Just would really like to get to know make some good friends locally for coffee & chats, dinners, drinks/going out at weekends, gym buddies too in (Flyfit – Swords), cinema, music gigs, activity weekends! Pretty much any social activity.
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks

Have you tried Tag rugby? we just started a league there last week. Alot of people come and play with teams made up of every. great social and activity aspect to it

Advertisement