Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making friends in the city

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 UrsulaS

didn't say that YOU ARE ;) That were topics from first site :) I just wanted to say that I don't really want to make some groups like woman/man, just new friends :)
    don't be angry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Anything on tonight / this weekend lol?
    :pac: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Anything on tonight / this weekend lol?
    :pac: :)

ChessSoc is meeting at 9:30 tomorrow eve in Muddy Maher's, if that's any good to you?

anybody for going out to Carbon tonite? :) Let's party ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sunshine22

hey guys, im new to Galway too. would love to meet up with some people here. let me know if theres any meetups planned!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

sunshine22 wrote: »
    hey guys, im new to Galway too. would love to meet up with some people here. let me know if theres any meetups planned!!

Welcome to Galway:)
    There's a Galway summer beers meet-up happening shortly it seems.Check out the sticky at the very top of the Galway forum for a date and location.

sunshine22 text me priv message so we can do sth togather if you want ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Brian...howdy!

howdy there!!

whats the craic? im first time poster so dont know what im at!!!!! :eek:ha ....... im a 23 yr old lad are there any other young people on here???

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Welcome. I'm still relatively young... I'm 24 year old female.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Brian...howdy!

I would hope that is young cos im 24 in a couple of months!!! :)

• Advertisement

24 in a few months as well.If anyone up for doing anything (relatively) crazy this weekend,holla at me:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

25 male and up for soemthin this week :) Bowling perhaps?

myself and sunshine22 are going on thursday around 9pm to Taffes. Anybody who want to join us is welcome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

working Friday morn :(

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

ya i mite call in thursday nite will depend on work :) but should be able too

Unfortunately I've got college on Friday so I won't be able to make it on Thursday.However,if anyone is up for having our own mini beers(vodkas in my case :p) on either Friday or Saturday I'd most likely be up for it.

so, who's going out tonite with us? :D

btw, I'm looking for some girl to go with me to gym ;D I would like to go and look how is gym on nuig. Anybody interested? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Wompa1

UrsulaS wrote: »
    so, who's going out tonite with us? :D

btw, I'm looking for some girl to go with me to gym ;D I would like to go and look how is gym on nuig. Anybody interested? :)

Be sure to look around at other gyms too. NUIG gym looks fancy on first look but look very closely. The equipment is cheap and crap, the pool is organized poorly, the floors are always gross looking and during the student season Rugby and Rowing types tend to hog the weights so if you're like me and work so have limited time to go to the gym it can be annoying. Also if you drive, the parking is crap, got to pay for it as a non-student.

A lot of the classes you can just pay for or go to in a different gym like NRG. That's just a friendly heads up since you aren't from here. I paid for a years membership and didn't really enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Laura1992

hey I have your number, so I'll give you a text around 9 to see where you're at!

Laura we'll be with sunshine22 in Taffes around 9 ;)

Thank you for advice, I was lookin at nuig gym bc it's the closest one for me. Do you know some other (first thing -cheap one :D ) in center? I'm only about loosing weight, maybe swimming but after one month (when I loose sth ;P ) I'm not driving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

get the impression im the only fella who said i was thinking of going! haha maybe its exclusive to girls so :)

Id be goign only ill be trainign til 11. Thursday dont suit me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Laura1992

UrsulaS wrote: »
    Laura we'll be with sunshine22 in Taffes around 9 ;)

Thank you for advice, I was lookin at nuig gym bc it's the closest one for me. Do you know some other (first thing -cheap one :D ) in center? I'm only about loosing weight, maybe swimming but after one month (when I loose sth ;P ) I'm not driving.

Check out peak physique at the galway shopping centre - it's kind of close to nuig

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭PauricTheLodger

Never been to Taffes... I think I might pop down!

I would be coming along too only if it wasn't for college tomorrow morning.However,I'm more than up for doing something this weekend if anything is up for it.
    Also,in terms of gyms Galway City Gym is the best gym in Galway...period.It's at the beginning of the Tuam Road next to the Travelodge.I walk there from the opposite end of the city because of its awesomeness :D

El_Drago wrote: »
    I would be coming along too only if it wasn't for college tomorrow morning.However,I'm more than up for doing something this weekend if anything is up for it.
    Also,in terms of gyms Galway City Gym is the best gym in Galway...period.It's at the beginning of the Tuam Road next to the Travelodge.I walk there from the opposite end of the city because of its awesomeness :D

No pool and all old men haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Ficheall

PauricTheLodger just texted me to inform me that he had neglected to get contact details and was therefore unable to locate the boardsies :pac:

Hahaha...

Note to self: Next time one goes to meet people of the internet, figure out a way of identifying them... After a while of asking random groups of people "Hello, are ye from the internet" I just sat and drank rum :p

EDIT: Taaffe's is really busy...

Hahaha...

Note to self: Next time one goes to meet people of the internet, figure out a way of identifying them... After a while of asking random groups of people "Hello, are ye from the internet" I just sat and drank rum :p

EDIT: Taaffe's is really busy...

Ah ya poor feck!:(

• Advertisement

Nah, s'all good :D

Advertisement