Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC2011 (Design and communication graphics) - do NOT post images of exam material

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Let's say you get 30% out of the 40% for this project.So you need another 10% for a pass...I've heard you need to pass the actual drawing exam to pass,is that true or could you get let's say 10% from the remaining 60% ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭sarahisainmdom

Lmao_Man wrote: »
    ...I've heard you need to pass the actual drawing exam to pass,is that true...

Our teacher says you need to pass the drawing exam in order to pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Paczini

I've never heard about that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,133 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Just a reminder that NO exam material should be posted here.
    Images of exam material for SEC exams will be removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

Our teacher says you need to pass the drawing exam in order to pass.

yup this is true im afraid. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

spurious wrote: »

i am just curious as to why it is not allowed? i found last years thread and the thread from the year before to be very helpful as the images showed what knd of standard was expected, ideas, execution etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭sarahisainmdom

spurious wrote: »

Can we post them in September when the marking is done? (It might help others.)

And I posted a couple on page 27 but they haven't been removed, and I can't do it. Any chance you could sort that?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,133 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The general rule for the SEC releasing exam material/projects etc., (in the subjects that they do release material) is after the period for appeals has passed.

I'll remove your attachments now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 hairybacon

Is there a good chance of a perspective coming up this year? Are perspectives with curves on our course? and is there anywhere to get extra exam papers, apart from folens and the old td course

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Paczini

I hope it will cause I love it but I dont think that there is much chance as it came up last year. However, you can't be sure as noone knows how are the examiners that put the exam together thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MikeHough

well lads. ive started a new thread dedicated entirely to the exam itself and separate from the project. so can everyone post there instead in future?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MikeHough

MikeHough wrote: »
    well lads. ive started a new thread dedicated entirely to the exam itself and separate from the project. so can everyone post there instead in future?

its http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71785052 by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭enaeknala1

Can u remove mine also mod?

enaeknala1 wrote: »
    Can u remove mine also mod?
    Sure, no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Sharleen

Can you remove mine too please :) i didn't know we couldn't post them .

Advertisement