Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most vulgar thing you've ever heard a girl say?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

A buddy of mine in london met an aussie chick one night and ended up going back to hers. they were getting close to business when she she stopped him and said *aussie accent*... "I'm on the blob at the moment, but you can split me arse if ya like!" ... What a fcuking LADY!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'm goin' to stretch your motherf*ckin' arse like my shaft stretches my f*ckin underpants you dirty beyotch.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭finnegan2010

Sitting in a park back in 95, Sisters friend put her hands down the back of her shorts and says " Bleeding japanese flags in bits it is today" before itching her posterior & pulling out from her kacks a small black round thing levitating between her clenched fingers (levitation trick was executed by the hair the small black thing was encrusted to) reffereing to it as "one hell of a dangleberry"
    She then proceded to smell it and say something along the lines of "bang of dat" before throwing it at a passer by,.:eek:

FINNEGAN BARFS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Sitting in a park back in 95, Sisters friend put her hands down the back of her shorts and says " Bleeding japanese flags in bits it is today" before itching her posterior & pulling out from her kacks a small black round thing levitating between her clenched fingers (levitation trick was executed by the hair the small black thing was encrusted to) reffereing to it as "one hell of a dangleberry"
    She then proceded to smell it and say something along the lines of "bang of dat" before throwing it at a passer by,.:eek:

FINNEGAN BARFS

I call shenanigans!
    No human could do that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

FINNEGAN BARFS

this is the most repulsive thing i have ever read, congratulations :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Couple of years ago a woman I worked with said to me she would suck the farts out of his arse refering to enrique iglesias. She was in her 50's :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

marzic wrote: »
    A buddy of mine in london met an aussie chick one night and ended up going back to hers. they were getting close to business when she she stopped him and said *aussie accent*... "I'm on the blob at the moment, but you can split me arse if ya like!" ... What a fcuking LADY!:D

I think thats a made up story.. I've heard the exact same story from a friend of mine that he heard from another guy when he was traveling Aus.

phill106 wrote: »
    I call shenanigans!
    No human could do that!

That human did do it! She also reffered to a rash on her private parts as her "itchy gowl" i think it was a yeast infection. Just the word GOWL alone makes me puke tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

jd007 wrote: »
    insane beyond belief.

insanely funny

and insane generally.

I RIDE ANYTHING I GET!!!

he he. classic.

also

"and he's a big chest"

"it took him five years in prison to get one!"

classic comeback.

so funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

FINNEGAN BARFS

Oh sweet heavenly Christ!
    Part of me died reading that.
    ArtSmart wrote: »
    insane beyond belief.

insanely funny

and insane generally.

I RIDE ANYTHING I GET!!!

he he. classic.

They really need to make a dance remix! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

bronte wrote: »

They really need to make a dance remix! :pac:
    if they did it would rule de world.

:confused:Whats wrong with riding hippos???????:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzJpUBam-Hw&NR=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

fullstop wrote: »
    Like a bar I went to once, Liquor in the front, poker in the rear.

Was it called Big Dick's Halfway Inn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭MiniSquish

My Aunt heard two rough girls in Sligo talking to one another. One of them said "I'd kick ya in the cat but I'd lose me shoe" :)

I think thats a made up story.. I've heard the exact same story from a friend of mine that he heard from another guy when he was traveling Aus.

Completely true, first and only time i'd heard it in London was 1996 - was there for another 3 years and never had it told to me by anyone else. We used to go to the Red Back Tavern in Acton Town, West London - famous aussie/kiwi pub. Back in my day them aussie birds were filthy, and had a thing for paddies, until all the paddies went over to Oz to go 'travelling' - between the same bars in sydney! and ruined all the good groundwork we'd done in London - fcuking pups!:mad:

orourkeda wrote: »
    I'm goin' to stretch your motherf*ckin' arse like my shaft stretches my f*ckin underpants you dirty beyotch.

Just what kind of a woman was this? Were you in prison when this was said to you? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

FINNEGAN BARFS

****Retch********

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

"mandy, me cnut's been reefin itchy the last few days, what's the name of that fanny rash tablet?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 daddyof2

Young girl arrived into country local......lets off a ripper and says "Good arse, thats the new spuds for ya!"

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭480905

ArtSmart wrote: »
    insane beyond belief.

insanely funny

and insane generally.

I RIDE ANYTHING I GET!!!

he he. classic.

also

"and he's a big chest"

"it took him five years in prison to get one!"

classic comeback.

so funny.

And she has a child in a buggy......Doesn't that say it all... You have to have a license for a dog....Jesus wept. Absolutely hilarious though....Classy Bird..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Heard a girl order a pint of bud once. :eek:

Stick to your baby Sham ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,991 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

You can't beat Mel B for OTT vulgarity, like in this documentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭smodgley

heard it said many a time '' i'd use their ****e for toothpaste'' referring to someone they fancied

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

take it out for a minute, need a ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Deamonn

"I'd love to wrap me clit 'round his knob"

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

me ex girlfriend had the heart to tell me about a 3some she had with 2 fellas in the past, while we were in bed together

sick feeling in my chest remains to this day

manual_man wrote: »
    me ex girlfriend had the heart to tell me about a 3some she had with 2 fellas in the past, while we were in bed together

sick feeling in my chest remains to this day

I knew i couldnt trust her to keep her mouth shut :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

She was pretty mouthy alright :o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

forgot to mention how she told me the 2 lads had tiny mickeys

that cheered me up alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

Either you or her is a liar sir :mad:

Advertisement