Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most vulgar thing you've ever heard a girl say?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭corglass

A guy I knew from school was at a teenage disco a few years back.

He was out the back of the disco gettin' the shift :).

The girl he was kissing was from the rough part of town.

He went to finger her and she pulled her knickers down a bit only for him to see brown stains on them! :O

Obviously he's creeped out and she senses this.

So she says to him - "What's wrong with ya ay? Never seen a bitta shíte before have ya not?"

I'll never forget that story. :D

omg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

A guy I knew from school was at a teenage disco a few years back.

He was out the back of the disco gettin' the shift :).

The girl he was kissing was from the rough part of town.

He went to finger her and she pulled her knickers down a bit only for him to see brown stains on them! :O

Obviously he's creeped out and she senses this.

So she says to him - "What's wrong with ya ay? Never seen a bitta shíte before have ya not?"

I'll never forget that story. :D
    You think she'd have made an effort, for the disco like,
    she could have turned them inside out, at least...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

My workmates, you can't have a conversation with them without the words d1ck and fanny involved.... damn girls :D

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

"I'll talk t'ya later I'm goin to go flick my bean".........ugh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

why is there always one girl who decides to do a shít at a house party and stink the whole place up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭elnino35

pmcmahon wrote: »
    why is there always one girl who decides to do a shít at a house party and stink the whole place up?
    wat!!!!...women don't **** do they??? taut that was an urban legend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

derra_121 wrote: »
    In newcastle recently me and 2 mates were going up to random girls getting them to say "Take it out of my ass and stick it in my pussy" You'll be surprised at how many english girls you can get to say that once you say 33 and a 1/3

I don't get this at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

phill106 wrote: »
    I don't get this at all.

they'll say it for them because when they say 33 and a 1/3 their Irish accent will be apparent and the ladys will say anything for them then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Joker.

derra_121 wrote: »
    In newcastle recently me and 2 mates were going up to random girls getting them to say "Take it out of my ass and stick it in my pussy" You'll be surprised at how many english girls you can get to say that once you say 33 and a 1/3

Wow, sounds like you had the holiday of a lifetime in newcastle.
    Sad bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I can't hear you now that I'm getting inside the Oven....

It was also the last thing she ever said....that girl loved her cooking....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

The_Joker. wrote: »
    Sad bastard.

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

"Is it in yet?"

I think that might be a broken record for most guys when they hear girls say it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I think that might be a broken record for most guys when they hear girls say it!

its her fault for having a vag like a wizards sleeve.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

magotch07 wrote: »
    in college this young lady fancied my mate....turn to him one nite at a social said she was dripping and asked him to pound the gee of her...he didnt but a few lads did

ah the poor girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

I was walking past two knacker girls a while back, they were hanging out in their normal classy spot outside the spar and a lad pulls up in his tarted up glanza (bodykit, big exhaust etc), so he looks like a right knacker as he has the gold chains, the matching tracky bottoms and top, the hair shaved short with a greasy gelled down fringe, and that look that makes you think his parents were related.....

Any ways he walks past the girls, then me (i smelt his BO before I noticed his tracky top and bottoms were matching), and as Im walking past the girls, one of them says to the other one "awwwwwhhh did you did you see him? my box is eatin the leeeeeg off me"

pure filth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I was walking past two knacker girls a while back, they were hanging out in their normal classy spot outside the spar and a lad pulls up in his tarted up glanza (bodykit, big exhaust etc), so he looks like a right knacker as he has the gold chains, the matching tracky bottoms and top, the hair shaved short with a greasy gelled down fringe, and that look that makes you think his parents were related.....

Any ways he walks past the girls, then me (i smelt his BO before I noticed his tracky top and bottoms were matching), and as Im walking past the girls, one of them says to the other one "awwwwwhhh did you did you see him? my box is eatin the leeeeeg off me"

pure filth!

I'm always attracted to women who are out of my league. So it does puzzle me why knackers & scumbags always seem to choose (nay prefer) fellow scum rather than looking elsewhere.

Maybe they just have a general lack of ambition in every apect of their lives, from getting a job to who they pair off with? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MJRS

A girl in work saw a few green bananas wearing very little and said 'Jaysus, I'd never let my kids outta the house dressed like that, they went up the escalator and i could see what they had for breakfast..'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Outside a chipper in Kilkee at around the romantic hour of one, "Im in the rags but you can do me up the Dunny!"

Wet myself and ran off home.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clarke1991

a girl i know once said, 'would ya look at the state of my hair, it's worse than a nuns fanny'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

What kind of people do you people know :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

My missus has a vulgar mouth.

I love her

caseyann wrote: »
    What kind of people do you people know :eek:
    it was hilarious at the time in fairness :p

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭deepsouthtalla

I was with this girl once just as we were about to get it on she said "oh god i miss the felling of something inside me' jesus after she said that i nearly shout me..............................:D

clarke1991 wrote: »
    it was hilarious at the time in fairness :p

Where did she even get the comparison :P

caseyann wrote: »
    Where did she even get the comparison :P
    havenet got the slightest. funny enough, shes training to be a hairdresser:eek:

clarke1991 wrote: »
    havenet got the slightest. funny enough, shes training to be a hairdresser:eek:

I hope she keeps her lovely comparisons to her own hair :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

"Tackle my box, you rugby legend"
    Lets just say guys , I gave her a Try

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    "Tackle my box, you rugby legend"
    Lets just say guys , I gave her a Try
    OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDD

You like so loike must have been on the S!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

A girl once asked me to buy her cans. As I wasn't going into the offy, I declined. Her reply: "Would ya kiss me flaps?"

I declined again.

Advertisement