Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Fluxy

A lot of her mixes can be a bit slower/deeper than when she plays live, she is without a doubt one of the best out there at the minute though! Thats why they have her a resident in Panorama Bar.

She played the Twisted Pepper last year and some of the BT lads were saying online that it was their gig of the year! Didnt play a bad tune all night. Thats the whole reason we're bringing her over really, she is just that good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

Seen Rob Schneider is doin a few comedy gigs in Dublin sometime soon and immediately thought of this

Derp da derp te Tum te tiddely tum te tum!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Robbed from the Cool Links forum, brilliant DJ fail down in somewhere like Limerick. Radio DJ scratching samples of his voice over Beyonce, saying her name, except he can't pronounce it. Beyonkay, Beyons, he tries all the options.

http://soundcloud.com/deejaymek/dj-mek-vs-weeshie-beyonce

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Everyone wish Electrogrimey a happy birthday!!! 20 years old, awww bless. You make me feel really bloody old you fukker. :p

I feel more like this guy:

Then again, as the saying goes, "You're only as old as the woman you're feeling..."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

20!! only a "wee un"!!

thank christ i look about 21!!!

happy birthday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

I've underpants older than that!

Appy birfday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Happy birthday man

Ah jesus, cheers guys! As a return gift I'll throw you this Soundcloud. Bloke emailed me looking for gigs, he plays pretty dirty techno live with a Korg EMX-1, and it sounds pretty good from his Soundcloud, a few people on here'd definitely be into it.

http://soundcloud.com/iamblip

Yikes, I didn't think that was possible! Must have been some sex toy!

• Advertisement

I'd love to know what she was watchin!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Hahahah saw that, mad. Bit sh1tty of them to post the exact cause of death, how embarrassing for parents etc. Would be different if it was a celebrity.

Still, there are worse ways to die...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

surprisingly funny piece of irish comedy....

Haha brilliant!!

How funking glad are we that we are not in oxygen. I actually cant think of anything worse than being pissed on all weekend in a muddy field in Kildare, surrounded by tens of thousands of scumbags

I'm on the way to wagamamma. Mmmmm, chicken katsu curry... Mmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Was thinking the same all day too.

What is it with Oxegen and the weather?! One of the hottest and nicer years in donkeys so far and then Oxegen comes around and then Bam! Washout!

It's supposed to be even worse tomorrow. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

They forgot:

Rob Schneider is........ a paperclip! Derp de deedly derp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Was thinking the same all day too.

What is it with Oxegen and the weather?! One of the hottest and nicer years in donkeys so far and then Oxegen comes around and then Bam! Washout!

It's supposed to be even worse tomorrow. :/

It's more H2O than O2 :o:D

Anyone have any recommendations of good dance CD/record shops in Paris? I'm over here for the weekend, and have heard about places with stacks and stacks of cheap great music.

Ok, someone's gonna have to make this decision for me. I'm currently using a Behringer DJX 750, which has ****ing awful sound quality. I wasn't planning on upgrading anytime soon, because I don't really need to, seeing as the only time I use my mixer outside the bedroom is for playing ****ty function gigs, I don't need it for clubs like.

But...There's a UREI 1603 on ads, which yer man says he'll give to me for €300, and I can probably sell the Behringer for like €100.

Should I?

• Advertisement

Put it this way Grimey; if you don't I might

Put it this way Grimey; if you don't I might

Was thinking that'd happen! I'll have a look at my funds when I get home from Paris.

Ah you needn't worry; I'm after getting a nice deal on a xone 32, so i'm fairly sorted.

But be careful, I wouldn't say that will hang around too long or that anyone would be too bothered undercutting you

Zascar wrote: »

There's more hurt in that thread than there is in this match.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yeah it's a bit of a slug fest alright. It's like watching a mach from the seventies.

As for the 1500 pills....ouch is right. Bit of jail time coming his way I'd imagine.

Yikes 1500 - street value €150,000 ;) He could easily get a few years for that.

That octopus has got mad skillz.

SuprSi wrote: »
    Yikes 1500 - street value €150,000 ;) He could easily get a few years for that.

When have you ever bought a pill for €100? Street value €7,500 or less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

unless they were orange sonics. which'll be 15k. either way the guy is fcuked.

Advertisement