Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

That's priceless joker! I used to work in Dell - and may actually be returning, I wonder if I know the person?

I can't find it but there was a brilliant email I got sent a while back, where one of the lads in dell got an email from the manager of the canteen, to say that when he got his lunch he had 2 chicken fillets on his plate (as handed to him by the server) but at the checkout he was only charged for one, and they wanted him to go back to the canteen and pay for it. He basically told them to fuk off and laughed at them but they tried to kick up a fuss and make him pay. It totally backfired.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I'm off to a wedding today and I just put on a suit that I haven't worn in years. In it I found 10 euro, a nearly full pack of smokes, and 3 bangers! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Zascar wrote: »
    I'm off to a wedding today and I just put on a suit that I haven't worn in years. In it I found 10 euro, a nearly full pack of smokes, and 3 bangers! :D

What a find in the middle of a recession:cool:

Throw them in with the wedding present aswell as the free DJ set:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Play the bangers at the start of your set to get people back on the floor :D

Let me guess, you quit smoking years ago and all of a sudden you can't stop thinking about them again now?

Tenners are always nice though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'm just trying to think....a pair of suit pants, with 3 bangers(I'm resuming you mean yokes) in the pocket?

What kind of a posh rave we're you at?

• Advertisement

LOL! My tux has seen more rave action than you'd think...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Here lads what's the best site to upload mixes to?

Soundcloud or mixcloud are good for DJ mixes. If you just want a normal upload site, from what I hear people are using http://uploading.com now more than rapidshare

Aw cool. Never thought of Soundcloud. I actually signed up to it yesterday too. I know, I know, I'm so with the times. Must schtick it up so.....phnarr phnarr! :D

Good stuff I'll take a listen!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

LOL! My tux has seen more rave action than you'd think...

That would be quite the trip, pardon the pun!!

I can't remember ever seeing a guy in a tux loosing it at a rave.

Kudos to you sir!

Haha no well what I mean is being at a posh tux type event, where loads of people are on the sauce

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

an oldy but a goody........drugs are bad!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055959228 hahahah bring back the slow sets - I'm sure TP etc will be well on for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055959228 hahahah bring back the slow sets - I'm sure TP etc will be well on for it.

If you ever ended up in a venue where slow sets were played you knew you were amongst a whole room full of people who just didnt get the Rave & Rave music......bar the ones lashing the drink into them shaking their head dissaprovingly during the slow set (self included).

What a load of bollix they were!

Good stuff I'll take a listen!
    Just stuck a mix up on the Members Mix thread.

Mix

go to google............type in 2204355 and hit 'I'm feeling lucky'

ianuss wrote: »
    go to google............type in 2204355 and hit 'I'm feeling lucky'
    Holy snakin jaysus! Frightened the scheisse out of me!

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Holy snakin jaysus! Frightened the scheisse out of me!

Fck, me too - :eek: My heart is actually racing. :eek: I was in the middle of some very chilled bedtime ambient music :D

you think that's bad - do the same thing and type in 'blue waffle'.

p.s. I'm sorry in advance ok...... :o

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Oh ffs, how the fck did you 'come' across that?! :pac:

No thank you very much. Got stung with that little gem from another thread. Vile I tell thee...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

around the time the blue waffle meme popped up a few months back, another one started popping up called 'special fried rice' (or something like that)...

do not google image that if you are in any way emotionally fragile.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

There's literally thousands of those flash videos on this website: http://z0r.de/1528. You can't spend hours going through them if you're bored enough.

Lads I have friends over from overseas so heading out tomorrow (Friday). That chick Steffi (stiffy) is in the button factory, she's a resident in Panorama bar so I'm assuming she's be good. Or is there anything better on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

that the sexy one from the nsfw thread

Eh, are you sure?

steffi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭clayton1

I just want to know what "type" of music this tune is classified as?? is it dance, or what is it? cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PLZ9gbwUOU

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Lads I have friends over from overseas so heading out tomorrow (Friday). That chick Steffi (stiffy) is in the button factory, she's a resident in Panorama bar so I'm assuming she's be good. Or is there anything better on?
    Was thinking of heading to this but have that poxy team building yoke on with work. Might drop in later on if I can get away!

Some sets posted up on Soundcloud if you search - here's one:
    http://soundcloud.com/r_co/steffi-panorama-bar-mixmag-info-mixtape-27-24-03-2009

Listened to a few of them, quite slow and deep

• Advertisement

clayton1 wrote: »
    I just want to know what "type" of music this tune is classified as?? is it dance, or what is it? cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PLZ9gbwUOU
    Absolutely love that track.

As for classification....hmmm, well apart from "Bleedin Rapeh" I'd say it'd be classed as House, or Chilled House.

Although, I hate all that wánky classification nonsing about.

Advertisement