Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Dunno about being funny, bit disturbing actually.

Those Billy Connolly clips are genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Lads i had no idea about this.

now i know i shall be wary of "fancy gentlemen"

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Off to see "Inception" tonight. I honestly cannot remember a movie that has had such unanimously positive reviews.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Hahahaha Sean there is another one of those Cartoons... lol

Terminal Dying lol.
    Addictogens - watch out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

This is actually brilliant. Richie Hawtin can **** off, this is what you can do with digital DJing,

Zascar wrote: »
    Off to see "Inception" tonight. I honestly cannot remember a movie that has had such unanimously positive reviews.

Off to see it tonight too

Saw that today. Absolutely nuts. How do people come up with these ideas without at any stage thinking....."hmmm, we might get into some sh1t over this"

Just back from Inception, excellent movie. Although, at times it can be a bit like doing long division in your head while doing a Rubics Cube at the same time. Don't think it'd be a good idea to watch it stoned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Crazy Russians. Looking forward to seeing Inception though I've heard it's confusing and will take a couple of watches to fully understand it.

As for comedy, I present the legendary Frankie Boyle

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Just back from Inception, excellent movie. Although, at times it can be a bit like doing long division in your head while doing a Rubics Cube at the same time. Don't think it'd be a good idea to watch it stoned.
    Haha it was a bit puzzling at times alright. There were massive queues so it took bloody ages to get popcorn etc, and missed the start, Raging. Took a while to figure out what was going on. Would quite like to see it again. I'll wait for the R5.

Tbh, the story isn't really that bad to follow (and that's saying something for me. I'm normally the person asking, "who's he, what's she got to do with her", etc.) it's just the concept gets a little, eh...extended to say the least. :)
    I'd say there's loads that you'd pick up on though if you watched it a second time.

markd-out.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Tbh, the story isn't really that bad to follow (and that's saying something for me. I'm normally the person asking, "who's he, what's she got to do with her", etc.) it's just the concept gets a little, eh...extended to say the least. :)
    I'd say there's loads that you'd pick up on though if you watched it a second time.

Rating out 10? going top see it tomorrow night!

Rating out 10? going top see it tomorrow night!

I'd give it a good 8/9, as a blockbuster, not as an arthouse film or whatever. I was confused at all, and I normally am with those kind of head**** films, thought it made sense, and there were less plotholes than there normally are.

Yeah I'd have to give it a 8/9 too. It's a really well executed Hollywood blockbuster with a great story well told, amazing sfx, and great acting.

Anyone Fancy starting a premier fantasy League for members here ?:D

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

jtsuited wrote: »
    baz if you like paul kaye, you've got see it's all gone....

trust me. not at all the way it seems. it's very deliberately marketed as some sort of 'kevin and perry go large' sh1te take on the industry but there's actually a scathing satire bubbling underneath (like a lot of Kaye's work imo).
    Watched this a couple of weeks and forgot to reply.
    It's actually a really good movie, surprisingly so. You’re right about the way it was marketed, it’s the main reason why I never bothered with it, that and the fact that it was on TV a few months ago and I happened to flick over and it was the bit where he’s given the hearing aid by the doctor and told, “Only use this if you have to!” ooohhhh! :rolleyes: Just gave the impression of being some cheesy Fast and the Furious style teen movie. You’re right about the satire, it’s nicely done and tbh, the Ibiza/Dance thing is just a backdrop to the actual story.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭milltown

Anyone Fancy starting a premier fantasy League for members here ?:D

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Done!

260338-83802

Come one, come all.

• Advertisement

milltown wrote: »
    Done!

260338-83802

Come one, come all.

Great Stuff!

I'm Just after joining a few league's in work :) this should be good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

Done!

260338-83802

Come one, come all.

Great idea, should have done this before. I'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Done!

260338-83802

Come one, come all.
    nice one - have joined up

Done!

260338-83802

Come one, come all.

Am in too.

In like Flynn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭YOP1992

Yeah I'd have to give it a 8/9 too. It's a really well executed Hollywood blockbuster with a great story well told, amazing sfx, and great acting.

Just back now after seeing it, Total mind f&*k:) Will definitely download it as soon as there is a decent copy, Have to see it again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

xegxN.gif

Advertisement