Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options
1265266267268269271»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Maysa07

Would make a great screensaver..

http://map.norsecorp.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭francois

Maysa07 wrote: »
    Would make a great screensaver..

http://map.norsecorp.com/

was looking at that earlier on zerohedge, i can see probes coming from china onto our routers on a daily basis

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭TTTT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Maysa07

francois wrote: »
    was looking at that earlier on zerohedge, i can see probes coming from china onto our routers on a daily basis

Our Core routers get a good hammering most days - yeah daily probes..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

11870646_10200937371712084_4198020297589681195_n.jpg?oh=8234c274e7036f6038daae9ca2db4131&oe=567E1544

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Thanks, that's successfully going through my head now.

taking the piss

http://looie.co/#hey

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭thevinylword

joker77 wrote: »
    Thanks, that's successfully going through my head now.

ha, same as!

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Technical type help required...

I haven't been near my decks for a while, the last time I could hear feedback from the mixer so just left it at the time - tried again today and there is a really annoying buzzing sound coming from the mixer, I can hear it coming from the unit itself but then amplified through the speakers - i.e., even if I switch off the amp, the sound is still coming from the mixer - I've disconnected all cables to try isolate but its still there - that's with absolutely nothing connected! :( Any ideas? Not that it matters especially but the mixer is a Vestax PCV-275.

http://en.audiofanzine.com/3-channel/vestax/PCV-275/user_reviews/

• Advertisement

I haven't been near my decks for a while, the last time I could hear feedback from the mixer so just left it at the time - tried again today and there is a really annoying buzzing sound coming from the mixer, I can hear it coming from the unit itself but then amplified through the speakers - i.e., even if I switch off the amp, the sound is still coming from the mixer - I've disconnected all cables to try isolate but its still there - that's with absolutely nothing connected! :( Any ideas? Not that it matters especially but the mixer is a Vestax PCV-275.

It's called tinnitus :D

Sorry couldn't resist

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

francois wrote: »
    It's called tinnitus :D

Sorry couldn't resist

Haha... I've had feckin brief moments of whistling in the ear!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Echooooooooooooooo..............

Been a while, but........ Making a Murderer? Anybody seen it? Seems the type of thing that would've been discussed round these parts before the Triffids arrived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Echooooooooooooooo..............

Been a while, but........ Making a Murderer? Anybody seen it? Seems the type of thing that would've been discussed round these parts before the Triffids arrived.

I'm just starting episode 9 but I have to keep it down or else the Triffids will hear me!

Unbelievable stuff and pretty shocking how they can get away with it. I'll do some googling after I finish these last two episodes though to see if I'm getting a slightly skewed presentation of the facts but there's being a lot of startling stuff in it.
    The treatment of the nephew in it is just fúcking unbelievable and genuinely upsetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

That's the thing about the documentary, it's just hard to believe that stuff like this can go on. I spent most of the time thinking this can't be true.
    The story of the nephew is horrific. He was essentially convicted on his own (dodgy) confession. Surely the onus is on the prosecution to prove that he actually killed her in the way he said he did, i.e. where's the blood? Or evidence that she was killed where he said it happened. And each case essentially concluded that she was killed in two different ways. Ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mcbumhole

Sounds like the earth wire isnt connected properly man

• Registered Users Posts: 1 activatedsoft

Your emphasis on [specific principle] in this post aligns with my own experiences in [industry]. It's reassuring to see these ideas gaining traction.

Advertisement