Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 apocalypse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

ocokev wrote: »
    2012 isnt that when the next general election is going to be and FF loose power, surly a signal from the Gods that the end is nigh.

All government will lose total power by then.;):D

They are ****ting concrete blocks at the minute. It'S why there is a recession and all banks are not lending money. after war, bio warfare, chemtrails, flouridated water, Big brother terrorist society, HARRP, eartbquakes and what not, the only thing left that they can keep people controlled in the easiest way's is money!....

It's not a "coincidence" this all happening. Of course the elites and government officials would never want to face up to the reality that they are losing it all,so the only thing they can do is create as much chaos and fear as they can to bestill the populations of the world and kill who they can.

It's all happening now., People will never wake up until your amost dead.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I cannot wait until December 22nd 2012, the amount of gloating I will do will need its own forum.

yekahs wrote: »
    I cannot wait until December 22nd 2012, the amount of gloating I will do will need its own forum.

People who understand the date and importance of 2012 in the timelines. Know that 2012 is not something we are waiting for, it's about moving yourself through time and beyond it. It's part of the cycles, and if your aware of natures cycles you can get ahead. But funnily enough some don't want others to get ahead, by creating hysteria and dis info on 2012.

I think it would be silly to wait for 2012 and expect something to happen, when the world is ALREADY falling apart left right and centre on every level society has built up over the last 400 year since the British Empire took over the world. It seems that as we move closer to 2012 the shift in our relaity gets stronger by the day. 2012 is a deadline but more of pin point of transition where immense change takes fold on every level. it's after 2012 that we will see world so different beyond our imaginations at this point. The build up to 2012, is not like a 4 month period, or a 20 year Y2k craze. It's a galactic event that we haven't seen in 52years and this cycle is moving on with or without you.

People who are naysayers, non realists or just sit back and laugh are the ones who will lose out in the end, because the date will pass you buy and you will still wonder what 2012 was about.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Sadly, it doesn't look like you'll be able to gloat. For as mysterious said previously in response to the question "What will happen?"
    mysterious wrote: »
    To be really honest, quite literally anything you want.

So "quite literally" anything can happen. Everything you do that day will be because of 2012. Take a shower? Eat dinner? Go for a walk? Yep, that's 2012 in action right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Im loving how the 2012 believers keep moving the goal posts on this thing.

• Advertisement

It's a galactic event that we haven't seen in 52years and this cycle is moving on with or without you.

What was the galactic event in 1960?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

What was the galactic event in 1960?
    The first weekly shuttle trip from earth to sirius the dog star

Im loving how the 2012 believers keep moving the goal posts on this thing.

You don't understand what 2012 is about. 2012 didn't come before. The 52k event didn't happen until 52k years ago. There is far more powerful cosmic influnences pulling our reality together than mine and yours bubble reality of eat, work, sleep rotation.

There are much bigger cosmic rotations too. They come and they pass. Thre is no prediction. Just like a wheel turning. People are not been told the truth of 2012. We are not paying attention to ourselves, We are not paying attention to what matters. We not been aware of all the problems in the world and most of us are running as far as we can possibly go. All you did in your life is going to prop up like a pimple on your face. Everything you surpressed will come up. Every fear you bottled in will creep up. You will begin to create your reality quicker than before because thought maninfestation is becoming stronger. There are just one of many things that are now happening.

Do I have to re educate and point this out. 2012 is not Y2K. I have said this to you personally 3 times are you delberartely trying to ignore it. Y2K was created by just blantant fear, crazy ideas, computer fanatics and maybe even the government to see how the world would react. That was 2000. But the turning of the millenium did bring many changes that just went bang bang from 2000 right up to the end of this decade. People tend to forget just how turbelant these times have gotten.

But as you know it was 2001 that changed the world forever. Hey some people predicted the 9/11 false flag in New york. I'm just so glad there is stil many people who are aware of things around us on a much more universal cosmic scale and not just this bubble society rubbish.

To believe in 2012, you have to understand two deception games.

One is the doomsdays tripe
    The other is the lightworker craze.

Both are deception, both are not the truth, and both will have you killed or delusioned. Why? The NWO runs both of these movements. Now you never heard a "aleged conspiracy theorist telling you that" Alot of these lightworkers and even people who are exposing the 2012 thing in a false liight or darkness are doing it delberately to get you to be distracted from yourself and your own reality and this reality now. Now you know I'm not even a conspiracy theorist:p

2012 is end time, not end of the world.

So many people just haven no idea what 2012 is about, and it hits you until you just wake up to the whole univesre and how we are playing the role of acension on this planet. This maybe to complicated to go in detail here, because I wouldn't see many people catching what 2012 is about.

The NWO controls EVERYTHING that is moving this world even the recession. The most powerful people in the world have tried to stop it and hold it as far as they did, but they cannot control and keep this world in this soceity any longer. Thats why we have chaos now.

Guys all you have to do is be aware and look around you. You don't even need to read book to cop on as to whats going on now.

Cheers, that clears it up then. 2012 is going to be a galactic shattering event of epic proportions, combined with a conciouness awakening all over the globe, that will be so profound....that you won't even notice a difference?

Cheers, that clears it up then. 2012 is going to be a galactic shattering event of epic proportions, combined with a conciouness awakening all over the globe, that will be so profound....that you won't even notice a difference?

Mindfulness helps.:rolleyes:

In other words you have to learn (find a way to open your mind beyond this physical reality now) It's starts with awareness. I crack up laughing when I see replies like yours. These kind of responses reminds me of when children go to school and automatically listen to authority and only jump or speak when the teacher moves. You will sit and wait for someone to tell whats going to happen and you forget you have to do something with yourself to make things happen.

Not everyone makes the bus in one go you know. Some will completely aware. Right now i had a kundalini awakening which has been going on for 3weeks. I had my first 2 last year.

When you start facing up to reality and opening your mind beyond the old reality patterns of just repetition you begin to understand the laws of attraction and how this universe works.

It doesn't happen sitting now and wating till 2012 with smoe popcorn. That is delusion. Infact you end up very dissapointed. You may not see that your been silly by doing that. But the reality is the world will move and change with or without you.

Hey, Aren't you lucky I gave you some warnings and ques. I won't tell you what 2012 is about, that is something you have to find out, if you can in some way remove the conditioning you have been brought up with, otherwise you will continue to be stuck in it.

But I will tell you this much, you will be unable to avoid this reality shift. It's already begun, So interesting why you pick and choose points and come back with a one liner to negate the points I've made.

Good going, not. lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

You don't <snip> going on now.

is it posible instead of talking in circles, you can state what you believe will happen in 2012....

what will be these universe changing events.... be specific and not dance around the question about re-educating or its not about this or its not about that....

What do you think will happen .....

robtri wrote: »
    is it posible instead of talking in circles, you can state what you believe will happen in 2012....

what will be these universe changing events.... be specific and not dance around the question about re-educating or its not about this or its not about that....

What do you think will happen .....
    `
    I've said what I needed to say and that is all I will say. I will explain some thing's in the end in what will happen and what you need to be aware of. None of you are open to it on the level that some people are. Infact this site is stuck in 99...... Celtic tiger materalism bubble hasn't snapped in Irish people yet.

So I will have enough respect and allow you to find out yourself rather than me telling you every details.

Human beings and this obsessive need to want to know every detail to its spelt out to them and when you tell them everything they still roll over and go back to sleep. It's the reason you have the NWO monolithic controlled society because nobody is doing sweet feck all about their own reality and responsiblity. It doesnt matter how many times I tell you it's not going to go in. You have been brought up beleiving all sort of nonsense, from fear, religion, control, politics, entertainment and a uniform way to be to the point you know no different. When you hear something different you jump out of your skin...

It's actualy involves years of work to get to the awareness I'm at at this point. If you were tosee the end of this, you would probably say "why the hell did i come to this world"... it's that insane.

The truth is none of you are prepared, most of you will die or have multiple breakdowns if you continue to put your head in the sand and ignore what is happening now. To be really honest. Everyone is so controlled now and everyone is literally doing NOTHING to wake up and start taking responsibility for their reality the NWO will take you first before 2012 does.

Right now and up to 2012, things will get worse, and the bit you need to deal with is, what are you going to do about it between now and then. Its going to get alot worse on every scale. You will be forced to face all your karma and past so you can remove it and heal it. Everything is coming up one go, and its not just humans that is affected, the whole planet and solar system is been shifted to the new padigrim.

It's really totally up to you at this point. Believe what you want, but believe this much, your now in charge if your alive, healthy and kicking by 2012.

You will decide if you can keep up the pressure and get to the other side all new and fresh.

You know the NWO could just wipe money out for a week, can you imagine the consquences of that would be? Do you think anyone will stop them, given the control they have over you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

`

So I will have enough respect and allow you to find out yourself rather than me telling you every details.

It's really totally up to you at this point. Believe what you want, but believe this much, your now in charge if your alive, healthy and kicking by 2012.

so you cant answer a straight question....

why bother posting a response.....

you state believe what you want... considering you have said nothing, how can i believe it?????

state what you believe will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Mysterious wrote:
    Ok so then forget details. How do people find out?

You mention Atlantis a fair bit. Where do you come by the knowledge of atlantis? Plato mentions it in a story, two and half thousand years ago. That's your lot from antiquity. All others following refer to him. And depending on how you read the greek, the dates vary too. Their are other mythical lands mentioned by a fair few ancient writers, so why atlantis?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Ok so then forget details. How do people find out?

You mention Atlantis a fair bit. Where do you come by the knowledge of atlantis? Plato mentions it in a story, two and half thousand years ago. That's your lot from antiquity. All others following refer to him. And depending on how you read the greek, the dates vary too. Their are other mythical lands mentioned by a fair few ancient writers, so why atlantis?

The world didn't begin 6000 years ago and neither did humanity. NOw if you want to believe what you believe what you learnt in school.

Then I will not debate this further with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

The world didn't begin 6000 years ago and neither did humanity. NOw if you want to believe what you believe what you learnt in school.

I dont think anybody on this forum has ever claimed the world began 6000 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭ocokev

Its probably to do with that whole hokus pokus thing about the age of Aquarius starting on Dec 22 2012, and because the Maya calander stopped in 2012.
    Its only going to be the end of one cycle and the beginning of a newer better world probably where proverty will be wiped out, there will be free love everywhere.
    Maybe it will be the total downfall and dissolution of the catholic church, since it was uder Gods name and the name of the King of Spaint that the Maya were killed.
    Maybe the Maya were predicting that those who invaded and ended their civilisation, will see their world disapperar as they know it in 2012, and the dawning of the age of Aquarius.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The world didn't begin 6000 years ago and neither did humanity.
    Eh as Pirateshampoo said, no one has made that claim. Humanity as a species is around in our current form for at least 150,000 years. Civilisation is at least 10,000 years.
    NOw if you want to believe what you believe what you learnt in school.

So what's your opinion? We cant have a debate if one party shuts down. I think I asked a valid question. Why Atlantis and what knowledge is there beyond the Plato reference?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭beans

Is this the situation then?

- That there are secret powers at work in the world; most likely
    - That these powers use their influence to control markets, regimes, etc; again, likely
    - That the rat-race society we live in keeps us distracted from noticing this* ;
    - That they are using dis-info to obscure a coming event; why not?
    - That this event will involve a global change in the way we think, the way we live ... ?
    - That this event is part of a galactic cycle of some sort ... ?
    - That mental preparation, 'ascension', and other vague undefinables play a part in this ...

I'm open to correction but eventually doesn't this line of reasoning break down to wishful thinking, subjective experience and unknowable information? There's a lot of probable truth buried in what the pro-event side says, but a lot of 'facts' that are unverifiable.

So isn't this whole debate kind of pointless? It's like shadow-boxing.
    I understand what 2012 is about, anyone that wants to understand what 2012 is about, will find out themselves. We however will do just fine figuring it out ourselves. If you can't communicate on this subject:rolleyes: or seem to connect with others on this topic, Thats your own problem to deal with
    Why is anyone wasting their time on this?

*This whole topic is a fantastic example what keeps our attentions from the actual things going on in the world, from what our governments may be doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I made the point, of what the powers of be want, they want a Y2K event craze. The first one, was done, to see how people would react to a fake controlled event. The world isn't going to end in 2012.

The NWO are going to stage some kind of fake event to cause panic around 2012?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

The world has been home to hominids for a few million years now, intelligence has expanded into what it is today over the last 100,000 years or so going by the fossil record - from the very first paintings on cave walls in France, man has been predicting tomorrow.

I really dont understand why this 2012 prediction is more true than the millions of others by all cultures over the world. The Mayans arent here to tell us what they were thinking and when I say 'they' I actually mean those high-end religious powers that made these sorts of predictions, and just so the point isnt skipped over - the Mayans world already ended a good many hundreds of years back.

Good movie script, poor civilisation ruled by a religious hierarchy just like the Egyptians and their many shamanistic dietys.

Best we can do is make sure our world doesnt go down the pan and try to force power out of the hands of the few at the top. That way we can at least ensure we will be happier and be more in control of our own destiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

2012 doesn't worry me at all.
    If the world does end, so what? What are we going to do about it?
    I personally don't think that the hollywood style depiction of 2012 is anywhere near correct.
    I do believe that certain changes may occur but not the apolocytic kind.

It'd be nice to think that the "revoltion of consciousness" that is being put forward by some as the meaning of the 2012 changes would come to pass. A more enlightened society.
    An end of war, famine and economic inequality all sounds pretty attainable and reasonable in anyone's book, once we can develop the kop on to achieve it.

odonnell wrote: »
    The world has been home to hominids for a few million years now, intelligence has expanded into what it is today over the last 100,000 years or so going by the fossil record - from the very first paintings on cave walls in France, man has been predicting tomorrow.

I really dont understand why this 2012 prediction is more true than the millions of others by all cultures over the world. The Mayans arent here to tell us what they were thinking and when I say 'they' I actually mean those high-end religious powers that made these sorts of predictions, and just so the point isnt skipped over - the Mayans world already ended a good many hundreds of years back.

Good movie script, poor civilisation ruled by a religious hierarchy just like the Egyptians and their many shamanistic dietys.

Best we can do is make sure our world doesnt go down the pan and try to force power out of the hands of the few at the top. That way we can at least ensure we will be happier and be more in control of our own destiny.

You sound like someone who has DONE ZERO research. Your talking about the movie as a way to talk about 2012, oh for the love of god....

All you have done is throw a handful of words together from brushing on the movie, MSM and your own conclusion to come up with what you just typed here. while making yourself look like you really have no basis on what your talking about, you make ignorant judgments of Ancient civilzations. Do you study much on the Mayas, you don't sound like you do.

The Mayas didn't 3predict it" It's part of natures cycles. Our planets goes through these cycles. You need to pay more attention to these topics if your going to throw a lot judgments on cultures you don't seem to be brushed up on. I would even say you didn't even read this whole thread.:rolleyes:

If you talk about the movie as what 2012 is really about, then I'm just not going to continue with you on this.

Todays society knows about 0.01 percent of what the anicents knew about the cosmos. Today's society think they are so smart because we have technology, and they didn't. But they used their full brain capacity, we use a d pea size amount, and we are more lazy than ever.

The Mayas never predicted the end of the world. The world will be here long after you are I'm afraid. The Hopis, Egyptians, Atlanteans and other ancient civilizations know about 2012 and what it is. The powers that be also know too.

People who go about their 9 to 5 daily life don't know at all.

The only thing they associate 2012 is the movie........... After 6 you have dinner and what it on T.V.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

No youre sound OP.To be very basic about it-2012 is just where the Mayan calender ends.Why? because along came the Spaniards and crashed the party.
    Nobody expected the Spanish Inquisiton.

You sound like someone who has DONE ZERO research...

...making yourself look like you really have no basis on what your talking about, you make ignorant judgments of Ancient civilzations.

You need to pay more attention to these topics if your going to throw a lot judgments on cultures you don't seem to be brushed up on.

then
    Todays society knows about 0.01 percent of what the anicents knew about the cosmos. Today's society think they are so smart because we have technology, and they didn't. But they used their full brain capacity, we use a d pea size amount, and we are more lazy than ever.

= irony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

You sound like someone who has DONE ZERO research. Your talking about the movie as a way to talk about 2012, oh for the love of god....

All you have done is throw a handful of words together from brushing on the movie, MSM and your own conclusion to come up with what you just typed here. while making yourself look like you really have no basis on what your talking about, you make ignorant judgments of Ancient civilzations. Do you study much on the Mayas, you don't sound like you do.

The Mayas didn't 3predict it" It's part of natures cycles. Our planets goes through these cycles. You need to pay more attention to these topics if your going to throw a lot judgments on cultures you don't seem to be brushed up on. I would even say you didn't even read this whole thread.:rolleyes:

If you talk about the movie as what 2012 is really about, then I'm just not going to continue with you on this.

The Mayas never predicted the end of the world. The world will be here long after you are I'm afraid. The Hopis, Egyptians, Atlanteans and other ancient civilizations know about 2012 and what it is. The powers that be also know too.

People who go about their 9 to 5 daily life don't know at all.

The only thing they associate 2012 is the movie........... After 6 you have dinner and what it on T.V.

ive ZERO idea what youre tlaking about regarding the movie. I guess youre talking about the one that was in the cinemas a while back which I actually didnt see.

Ah well, youre full of assumptions about me and my apparent lack of research and "throwing words together" ...after the first line of your response I stopped reading and I have no doubt, from seeing numerous other posts by yourself that I am infinitely better read across any category Ive seen you ramble on about.

On that note, Ill bow out, disappointed at yet another imbescile ruining a forum. Carry on to base your huge posts on nothing more than your own conjecture...impressive actually, you managed to post so much based on my viewing of a movie I didnt actually see nor make reference to.

odonnell wrote: »
    ive ZERO idea what youre tlaking about regarding the movie. I guess youre talking about the one that was in the cinemas a while back which I actually didnt see.

Ah well, youre full of assumptions about me and my apparent lack of research and "throwing words together" ...after the first line of your response I stopped reading and I have no doubt, from seeing numerous other posts by yourself that I am infinitely better read across any category Ive seen you ramble on about.

On that note, Ill bow out, disappointed at yet another imbescile ruining a forum. Carry on to base your huge posts on nothing more than your own conjecture...impressive actually, you managed to post so much based on my viewing of a movie I didnt actually see nor make reference to.

To Recap, it's you who's making assumptions, followed by another.

You don't read my post, fair enough(don't respond then) But judging from your first post and now this one. You haven't even read any post, just the heading titile.

Because if you did read, you would know, very few people here are debating the movie infact most people here understand the movie is propaganda. I don't watch T.V. I'm now tellling you some things that have been said on this thread. I don't assoicate 2012 with the movie either.:) There you go and make another judgment that is also wrong. It's always good to read the thread and know where others stand before yuo just assume and try dismantle what others are saying.

As for the rest of your post, I have no regard to reply as it's not the topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Hey mysterious.Serious question-do you think the world will end in 2012.
    This question is in earnest I assure you.

then

= irony

Oh you come to the attack now, why do you come out of nowhere and hone onto me. Seems obsessive.

• Advertisement

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    Hey mysterious.Serious question-do you think the world will end in 2012.
    This question is in earnest I assure you.

No I don't bigeasyeah.

Advertisement