Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 apocalypse

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

humanji wrote: »
    Well what most people know is that nothing will happen. What you know is that loads of crazy stuff will happen. What you know will happen is a lot more interesting than what I know will happen.

It's happening now, of course you would think "nothing is happening" if your head is stuck in the sand... We are born with self awareness, I'm sure it would be good if you use it to your benefit, rather than sitting here with your mouth open waiting for something to happen.

You don't know what I know UNLESS I tell you so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

mysterious wrote: »

you know nothing!!!!!

you are constantly asked to give an outline of what you know... but you give never do strange that isnt it....

put your money where your mouth is.. tell us what is going to happen that will be so earth shattering in 2012....

** really beacuse i want to see how wrong you will be.... prove me wrong.. and laugh at me for being an idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's happening now, of course you would think "nothing is happening" if your head is stuck in the sand... We are born with self awareness, I'm sure it would be good if you use it to your benefit, rather than sitting here with your mouth open waiting for something to happen.

But you don't know what I know and I know that I know more than you know. As much as a tongue twister as that seems, it's the truth. Or at least the truth that I know.

We each believe that we know the truth. That in no way means we actually know the truth.

humanji wrote: »
    But you don't know what I know and I know that I know more than you know. As much as a tongue twister as that seems, it's the truth. Or at least the truth that I know.

We each believe that we know the truth. That in no way means we actually know the truth.

lol, your getting yourself in a twist.

robtri wrote: »
    you know nothing!!!!!

you are constantly asked to give an outline of what you know... but you give never do strange that isnt it....

put your money where your mouth is.. tell us what is going to happen that will be so earth shattering in 2012....

** really beacuse i want to see how wrong you will be.... prove me wrong.. and laugh at me for being an idiot

Money where your mouth is? What are you talking about. Not my issue you can't understand what I have to say. Do you actually think I will go to bed worrying what you bloody think of me.:pac:

Move on man. If you can't understand someone that is your own problem. I do not need to prove anything for you, your not a baby who is helpless. Your a grown up and you have a mind, use it yourself. If you come to this world thinking someone has to prove something to you, you are very very lost in yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mrgardener

Money where your mouth is? What are you talking about. Not my issue you can't understand what I have to say. Do you actually think I will go to bed worrying what you bloody think of me.:pac:

To be honest, I think you go to bed worrying about EVERYTHING.

mrgardener wrote: »
    To be honest, I think you go to bed worrying about EVERYTHING.

You starting to sound like your worrying.:p

Move on man. If you can't understand someone that is your own problem. I do not need to prove anything for you, your not a baby who is helpless. Your a grown up and you have a mind, use it yourself. If you come to this world thinking someone has to prove something to you, you are very very lost in yourself.

you havent said anything... how can u be understood if you dont say anything...
    can you actually grasp that concept........ you need to tell people what you think is going to happen before we can understand....

the only lost around here is you...... completly lost the plot, if u think people can understand u when u never say anything.....

robtri wrote: »
    you havent said anything... how can u be understood if you dont say anything...
    can you actually grasp that concept........ you need to tell people what you think is going to happen before we can understand....

the only lost around here is you...... completly lost the plot, if u think people can understand u when u never say anything.....

Sounds Like you have to get you back on the straight line here. First of all, you don't listen and your showing this. Secondly you don't have manners or self awareness. Thirdly I don't need to make your understand what I'm saying all the time. I know plenty do. If you continue mouthing off like this, it just shows yourself up and your own lack of awareness.

If you actually took a step back and read your own posts and lay off judging others, you might actually get on a start to understanding other people other than attacking me with your ego. To be quite frank, I don't see the point of continuing this, Its pointless feeding your ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Enough of the personal comments, you two

• Advertisement

bonkey wrote: »
    Enough of the personal comments, you two

Apologies, it just gets frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mrgardener

You starting to sound like your worrying.:p

laughing maybe.....

Advertisement