Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 apocalypse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

David Wilcock is the man to listen to about 2012, he has some amazing new information about the ley lines, channeling energy through the icosahedron which is planet earth, theories for spontaneous evolution (much better than Darwins explanation) and a whole lot more. He believes that in 2012 our DNA will be receiving an upgrade from the centre of the galaxy, i've heard this theory before but Wilcock makes it sound so much more convincing, he also claims to be Edgar Cayce reincarnated lol yet his astrological chart is the exact same as Cayce's, weird... but very interesting videos! He doesn't think 2012 is going to be apocalyptic, he believes more in an ascension/upgrade process. This is the best video ive seen about 2012 yet, and ive seen them all!:

2012 Event Horizon: (1) Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age video by David Wilcock

2012 Event Horizon: (2) Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age video by David Wilcock

2012 Event Horizon: (3) Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age video by David Wilcock

2012 Event Horizon: (4) Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age video by David Wilcock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Nick Dolan

i dont think hes doing anything except take scientific terms and mixing them with doublespeak

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Sue Zanna

I heard ages before, cant remember how i stumbled on it, but it felt right and im not a gullible person. Im hoping for a dramatic change like david wilcock promises but who knows...

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Sue Zanna

very nicely said CQD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I think in regards to David Wilcock, even though I resonate with what he says myself, you should always take everything with a pinch of salt. For those who are always demanding exact scientific explanations, trust me, not everything can be explained by science and I'm not just talking about the paranormal here.

Nevertheless, I look forward to 2012 with great interest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

I think in regards to David Wilcock, even though I resonate with what he says myself, you should always take everything with a pinch of salt. For those who are always demanding exact scientific explanations, trust me, not everything can be explained by science and I'm not just talking about the paranormal here.

Nevertheless, I look forward to 2012 with great interest.

2013 will be more interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Chriskavo

Sue Zanna wrote: »
    I heard ages before, cant remember how i stumbled on it, but it felt right and im not a gullible person. Im hoping for a dramatic change like david wilcock promises but who knows...

Dr Rick Strassman, a US professor of psychiatry has discovered that DMT ( or the '(Spirit Molecule') is also produced by the pineal gland during times of extreme physical or psychological trauma or at a significant moments such as birth or death, and that it can result in people having mystical episode or out-of-body experiences, where consciousness appears to detach from physicality. Strassman and other speculators believe that a huge rush of DMT production in our pineal glands could be stimulated across the entire global population in response to a cosmological energy spike, solar EMP or geomagnetic polarity shift, perhaps resulting in a mass out-of-body experience that affects the entire population of Earth.

The 2012 prophecies are unusually cross-referenced by many sources, ancient and modern, and seem to represent an important upwelling from the collective psyche, stimulating an awareness of imminent change. Cosmic forces and alignments may be the bringers of that change, but, whether metaphor or reality, the simple self-reflection that knowledge of the prophecies is inspiring in itself may contribute to an important development stage for humanity. Any road to higher consciousness may be something to be fought in the eyes of a ruling elite. Its fear of losing the control and privileges maintained for so long might well be the driving force behind the erosion of liberty and programme of suppression that many believe is in place. If 2012 does bring huge events, conscious knowledge in the run up wil surely help us; if it ultimately disappoints, the speculation will still have awoken many up to wanting to improve the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭feelites

i dont think if theres any point of thinking what will happen, what we are, and where we are going to....
    try to be good and find your own way to live your life and be happy
    u cant do any better for yourself, and what has to be, its gonna be and we wont change anything
    what we can only change is US - for being better for each other and the mother earth
    we cant change anything else

does anything will happen in december 2012?

if the theory with the magnetic reverse is true, its not gonna be cool for some period but earth wont blow and dissapear for sure
    its just gonna be bit harder for us than before

by the way look at this scale of universe and see how small we are http://uploads.ungrounded.net/525000/525347_scale_of_universe_ng.swf

great link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Nick Dolan

Heres what i think. Nothing will happen.At all. No planets colliding, no solar flares, no consciousness rising nothing. I dont think its good that some people are trying to incite fear or trepidation in others by spreading all this 2012 stuff. Every New Age or doomsday theory just gets whacked in there, and this mish mash of ideas starts to look like a coherent whole leading to people thinking "Something must be coming theres so much noise"

Nick Dolan wrote: »
    i dont think hes doing anything except take scientific terms and mixing them with doublespeak

How much of it did you watch?

• Advertisement

Sue Zanna wrote: »
    very nicely said CQD

Thanks, that was actually one of my more concise, coherent posts..

I read 'fingerprints of the gods' when i was maybe 16..(14 years ago)..and, to be honest, i have been wary of the 2012 thing since..all i have seen since could be percieved as a progression towards it,..

One image i've seen recently kind of points toward a singularity..when information is available instantaniously..(i should probably point out now that i could probably be considered a buddhist..i kind of think the eastern philosophies and modern physics are coming together to the same conclusions..i am firmly of the belief that the collective conciousness exists..i think that conciousness is probably multi dimensional..chaos theory is pretty much the mathematics behind the universe..on a sub atomic level all matter is just a combination of different quarks, which may be just different vibrational frequencies of minute strings..if you look close enough there's no difference between you and the chair you're sitting on..the universe is just a massive energy dance..)

Anyway, here's that image..
    (its the bottom one..)

Sorry that's meaningless, you're throwing a few physics terms with New Agey stuff to give the woo credibility.
    I'm sure a few collective conciousness type cults will pop up and hopefully off themselves when they realise it's all bobbins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 gomaith2010

Not going to happen. Loads of visionaries have one thing in common; impending disaster. They eventually will be vindicated whenever there is a tsunami, volcanic eruption or earthquake etc. Just because the Mayan callander runs out on 2012 it doesnt mean it is to be taken literally. It could just mean the beginning of a new astrological age or the like. U cant base these predictions on scientific fact.

fontanalis wrote: »
    Sorry that's meaningless, you're throwing a few physics terms with New Agey stuff to give the woo credibility.
    I'm sure a few collective conciousness type cults will pop up and hopefully off themselves when they realise it's all bobbins.

Meh, i cant really be arsed getting into the conversation with you so, well, whatever..its way too long a conversation..i have actually studied a lot of this..and i do realise i've an somewhat odd worldview..the universe is one..the ego is the illusion..so whatever...this is my truth..enjoy yours..

Meh, i cant really be arsed getting into the conversation with you so, well, whatever..its way too long a conversation..i have actually studied a lot of this..and i do realise i've an somewhat odd worldview..the universe is one..the ego is the illusion..so whatever...this is my truth..enjoy yours..

The only ego is that of some peole that think the universe, which is completely indifferent to this speck of dust on stranded on a sunbeam" somehow revolves around the conciousness of glorified chimpanzees and it will come to fruition based on the chimpanzees interpretations of something created by the Mayans that those Mayans decendants don't even believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I am partially Psychic and dreamt about the tsunami before it happened on boxing day in 2004.I was dreaming about tidal waves for months previous to the disaster.Only thing was i was dreaming it was here.
    Foretold my friends car crash,only thing i didn't see was, i was in the car.
    Among many other things.

As for the 2012 apocalypse i am not sure,it is possible.But they do say it is a few disasters people can fortell, and then a change in the world.And they can be out on the full prophecy.

The only ego is that of some peole that think the universe, which is completely indifferent to this speck of dust on stranded on a sunbeam" somehow revolves around the conciousness of glorified chimpanzees and it will come to fruition based on the chimpanzees interpretations of something created by the Mayans that those Mayans decendants don't even believe.

Nah man really..im not expecting the sky to fall, or a black hole to pop up from behind the sun just before xmas 2012..i would be a follower of the eastern philosophies, which would have a different view of the universe and the construct of the mind than is prevailent today in western 'society'..if you want to look at it, the sense of self prevailent in the western world today was pretty much manufactured for the benefit of corporations..(watch 'the century of the self, or anything by adam curtis)..the ego is the voice in your head telling you you want things..your mind is your conciousness..does it not fill the room you are in?..ah, i dont know dude,..if you dont kind of have an idea what im saying then really,it is too long a conversation..i've talked about this with people, sometimes theres no point..anyway, yeah..whats the point of the universe..if not, conciousness?..it would not exist if there was no one to witness it..you are the current manifestation of a lot of carbon atoms..when you die you will rot in the ground..you will be eaten by worms..these worms will be eaten by birds..the atoms that are currently you will probably still be knocking around..in relation to a collective conciousness, i would ask you to look at like shoals of fish, flocks of birds, which can move as one, changing direction instantaniously..its all just chaos really..its all in the moving patterns..
    To be honest..this is why i cant try to explain this to you..its all encompassing..too much stuff to talk about..

oh yeah...in relation to 2012..yeah, i dunno..shur we'll see what happens..but i do kind of think, that, unless there is some sort of shift in conciousness at some stage, towards something more collective, well, i cant see things ending well..not necessarily in 2012, but the further out we go, it doesn't look any better..when you look at the current energy situation...the end of oil, how we get the food we eat, damage to eco systems etc..and generally the division in the world..meh,yeah,we'll see what happens..

read 'the tao of physics' by fritjof capra..or dont..whatver..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

caseyann wrote: »
    I am partially Psychic and dreamt about the tsunami before it happened on boxing day in 2004.I was dreaming about tidal waves for months previous to the disaster.Only thing was i was dreaming it was here.
    Foretold my friends car crash,only thing i didn't see was, i was in the car.
    Among many other things.

As for the 2012 apocalypse i am not sure,it is possible.But they do say it is a few disasters people can fortell, and then a change in the world.And they can be out on the full prophecy.

What is the difference between a partial and a full psychic?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Kepti wrote: »

One gives you more scope if your tested and proved wrong.

They can't give you the lotto numbers, actually full ones can't either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

They can't give you the lotto numbers, actually full ones can't either.

Have psychics put forth an explanation of the process by which information from the future reaches them? caseyann says her premonitions came to her in dreams. Is her consciousness freed from the shackles of time while dreaming? Is someone or something transmitting information to her which she has difficulty parsing, causing her predictions to be off by months and hemispheres?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

I dream all the time. Most of the time my dreams never happen. But one time a dream of mine kind of came true. Does this mean I'm a partial psychic now too?

Partial is in everyone! Just say my dreams are more vivid than yours,and while you would say for example forget your dreams i wouldn't forget mine.
    And to dream continuously of same thing but not be able to understand what the meaning is we pass them off as a nightmare or as coincidences.
    I know when i was dreaming every night of floods and tidal waves before it happened,i just had nauseating feeling something felt off.But i would not have been able to predict where or when it was going to happen.Nor would i thought of it,so i passed it off as nightmares.
    When it happened,the nightmares stopped.
    You may never notice because you have forgotten but months or even years later it would happen for you or someone you know.

Certain genuine people can tell you certain things that may happen in future.But you change your path every day so they can not be hundred percent sure they are correct.
    In that i think they are wrong to sell futures to people.It leads them astray.
    Full Psychic's train them selves to be able to open their minds more and realise what they are seeing.

I personally would never go by a Psychic in any aspect of my life.

But i do know for my own experience of seeing things before happen it is in fact real.

I have been to a medium once before and she was in no way what so ever a con.She could tell me things exact things from past from my father who passed away,things i did not even know.That later on were confirmed by other family members.

RoboClam wrote: »
    I dream all the time. Most of the time my dreams never happen. But one time a dream of mine kind of came true. Does this mean I'm a partial psychic now too?

Do you know how many dreams you never remember? Do you know how long a dream lasts in the mind?

Ever walked down a street and felt i have been here before or seen that before,but never been there or could have possibly seen it?
    So many examples.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

caseyann wrote: »
    Do you know how many dreams you never remember? Do you know how long a dream lasts in the mind?

Ever walked down a street and felt i have been here before or seen that before,but never been there or could have possibly seen it?
    So many examples.

Why not look into and scientifically study these phenomenon like de ja vu, rather than just jumping to the conclusion that you are magic and remember them from a past life or whatever.

yekahs wrote: »
    Why not look into and scientifically study these phenomenon like de ja vu, rather than just jumping to the conclusion that you are magic and remember them from a past life or whatever.

Why should i?
    I have other things,that have been vivid.And happen the day after i dreamt it also.And have family members who i have told the dream to,before it actually happened.
    You believe in your science and i will believe in what i know is true.
    And DE ja vu is not what i described there either.

I didnt bring past lives into this:rolleyes:

P.s Magic is illusions preformed by artists of their profession.

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    I noticed that the other day...weird are what.Glad I dont believe in god

God help you :(

Maybe the skeptics should look into lucid dreaming, astral projection, global consciousness project, web bot project, remote viewing, OBE's and parapsychology, to name a few.

What do you think that other 90% of your brain is really used for? And what exactly is Junk DNA? It's time to start asking these questions if you're still a skeptic...
    "The Global Consciousness Project's purpose is to examine subtle correlations that may reflect the presence and activity of consciousness in the world. We predict structure in what should be random data, associated with major global events. When millions of us share intentions and emotions the GCP/EGG network data show meaningful departures from expectation. This is a powerful finding based in solid science."

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Pixel8 wrote: »
    Maybe the skeptics should look into lucid dreaming, astral projection, global consciousness project, web bot project, remote viewing, OBE's and parapsychology, to name a few.

What do you think that other 90% of your brain is really used for? And what exactly is Junk DNA? It's time to start asking these questions if you're still a skeptic...

How do you know that those things haven't been looked into and found wanting? They're random ideas with no real basis. The GCP is a study, not proof of anything.

• Advertisement

Pixel8 wrote: »

I also believe in dream telepathy and telepathic abilities.
    Same thing!
    Dolphins and wales communicate with sound waves?

Advertisement