Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 apocalypse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

mysterious wrote: »
    It's only as powerful as the people who sit in front of the T.V and give it power.

The reality is most people believe, Education, media and scientists who were taught by the media and education about reality. The high end scientist work in black ops and get paid lots of money to keep this the reality.

The swine flu craze worked, but a lot of people like me were able to see it before it started. Most people didn't realise the maiice until 2 months by. People still by at large reacted the way the governments wanted them too.

You're right, you saw it all coming. You're astounding.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

fontanalis wrote: »
    Probably because they're not that powerful. Remember their elaborate swine flu plan (and don't forget the vaccination) didn't work.
    But I'll keep searching for the truth, I'll check behind the couch next.

What do mean?

Alternative media's swine flu plan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

You're right, you saw it all coming. You're astounding.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

What do mean?

Alternative media's swine flu plan?

The illuminatis, they don't want anyone to know the troof but they allow people like Hancock and Von Daniken to write books about it.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

The illuminatis, they don't want anyone to know the troof but they allow people like Hancock and Von Daniken to write books about it.

Never heard of either of them so I wouldn't know.

Ever think that whatever preconcieved notions you have about "illuminatis" comes from the stereotype created through disinfo?

I think you are falling for the disinfo in the same way a naive "conspiracy theorist" (whatever that is) would. The impression I get from a lot of people here is because some people claim blood-drinking shapeshifters carried out xyz that there is no conspiracy connected to xyz, because these shapeshifters clearly weren't involved.

If you actually do want an interesting case of how they try to legitimate threats look up the case of London precious metals whistleblower Andrew Maguire.

In fact I challenge you to look into it.

Otherwise here is your precious mainstream media
    http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s2870685.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Probably because they're not that powerful. Remember their elaborate swine flu plan (and don't forget the vaccination) didn't work.
    But I'll keep searching for the truth, I'll check behind the couch next.

I think this might deserve its own thread. I mean, have our reptillian/illuminati overloards lost their grip? "They"(TM) controlled the world historically through assassinations, cover-ups and brainwashing. Nowadays, people are speaking "the truth"(TM) with impunity and even becoming millionaires by making "sheeple"(TM) "wake up"(TM).

I often wonder why some of our more exciteable troofers haven't already been swept away in a black van already. At the same time, part of me thinks that maybe they already have and we are actually talking to shape-shifting reptiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Ever think that whatever preconcieved notions you have about "illuminatis" comes from the stereotype created through disinfo?

I think you are falling for the disinfo in the same way a naive "conspiracy theorist" (whatever that is) would. The impression I get from a lot of people here is because some people claim blood-drinking shapeshifters carried out xyz that there is no conspiracy connected to xyz, because these shapeshifters clearly weren't involved.

If you actually do want an interesting case of how they try to legitimate threats look up the case of London precious metals whistleblower Andrew Maguire.

I've made similar points many times here before. Nasty fcuks do get together sometimes to fcuk with the public. It's happened for centuries and it's happening now. It annoys me that conspiracy forums have become so full of new age gobbledigook and unscientific rubbish that there isn't much room to discuss conspiracies and coverups with actual evidence.

Fair play to you mister bomber for presenting evidence to back up your theories about conspiracies.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

fontanalis...a bit less mocking sarcasm wouldn't go astray here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

They actually seem to come from popular 70's literature, Umberto Eco, and Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson. The Illumanitus trilogy, Focaults Pendelum etc. and earlier too. It was originally fiction though until someone decided they could make a few dollars hawking the paradigm about.

There seems to be a definite bias on the part of most of the reportage on that affair. Particularly the car accident, the coverage of which is on the verge of woo-woo territory. Is there any coverage that comes from somewhere in the middle between the "alternative" hipster media and the sheelpes "main-stream media" per chance?

They all seem to convientely forget that the CFTC are a Gov. appartus and most likely have their fair share of freemasons, bilderbergers, skull and crossbones, rotary club and other mickey mouse club members aboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭force majeure

The apocalypse cant come soon enough for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

studiorat wrote: »
    They actually seem to come from popular 70's literature, Umberto Eco, and Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson. The Illumanitus trilogy, Focaults Pendelum etc. and earlier too. It was originally fiction though until someone decided they could make a few dollars hawking the paradigm about.

How L. Ron Hubbard of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

Alternative media is a big bloody corporation. They just dress it up differently. Why do you think they're allowed to exist by the illuminati?

Anything that comes out on the internet is out there for good and cant be controlled, thats why they are trying to regulate the internet and bring about a v2 of the internet... until then, they label people who oppose their beliefs as charlatans, quacks or conspiracy theorists to ridicule them and make the masses ignore anything these 'actual' truthers have to say.

Graham Hancock and Eric Von Daniken are both excellent researchers which have given us some great insights into ancient mysteries of which science still knows nothing about.
    But seeing as this is a 2012 thread, has anyone heard of Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) yet? He was a bit of a nostradamus, only a much much better one who had over 14,000 of his readings recorded and stored in a fairly big library in the States called the Edgar Cayce Association for Research and Enlightenment:

www.edgarcayce.org

He used to be able to put himself into a self-induced trance and access some sort of global consciousness type thing he called the Akashic Records where he could diagnose and suggest treatments for people, completely curing them everytime and also answer questions about the past, present and future with such accuracy and consistency that this guy needs to be looked at.

People such as Rockefeller and J.P. Morgan had readings done by Cayce about future stock market predictions which they made millions off as did many other famous names. He made predictions about Earth Changes coming around 2010 to 2012 and the scariest thing is that he hasn't been wrong about anything he predicted yet. He also predicted all the wars of the 20th century and other key dates since the 1920's!

Another more recent of his predictions is about the volcano in Iceland erupting, he predicted that too and he said that that would mark the beginning of the great Earth Changes. He says that within 4 months after the icelandic volcano erupts, another volcano will erupt in Italy, then another one in Greece. After that happens, earthquakes will be happening all over the world and that the San Andreas fault line in California will sink into the sea, new lands will emerge from the sea in the Atlantic and the sea will rise atleast 30ft all in a relatively short period of time between 2010 and 2012, wiping out most coastal cities which is most of the worlds population.
    So we'll see if these other volcanos erupt in italy and greece first but if they do, im fcukin gettin the hell out of ireland! lol
    You would wonder if these coming earth changes are actually natural or if they are all engineered with devices like HAARP or some such ionosphere weapon by the elites because as we all know by now, they DO have a depopoulation agenda which seems to be very serious.

A very interesting documentary about Edgar Cayce called "Decoding The Past - The Other Nostradumus (Edgar Cayce)":
    http://www.theopensource.tv/decoding-the-past/the-other-nostradamus-edgar-cayce-video_91610a95a.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Pixel8 wrote: »
    Anything that comes out on the internet is out there for good and cant be controlled, thats why they are trying to regulate the internet and bring about a v2 of the internet... until then, they label people who oppose their beliefs as charlatans, quacks or conspiracy theorists to ridicule them and make the masses ignore anything these 'actual' truthers have to say.

Graham Hancock and Eric Von Daniken are both excellent researchers which have given us some great insights into ancient mysteries of which science still knows nothing about.
    But seeing as this is a 2012 thread, has anyone heard of Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) yet? He was a bit of a nostradamus, only a much much better one who had over 14,000 of his readings recorded and stored in a fairly big library in the States called the Edgar Cayce Association for Research and Enlightenment:

www.edgarcayce.org

He used to be able to put himself into a self-induced trance and access some sort of global consciousness type thing he called the Akashic Records where he could diagnose and suggest treatments for people, completely curing them everytime and also answer questions about the past, present and future with such accuracy and consistency that this guy needs to be looked at.

People such as Rockefeller and J.P. Morgan had readings done by Cayce about future stock market predictions which they made millions off as did many other famous names. He made predictions about Earth Changes coming around 2010 to 2012 and the scariest thing is that he hasn't been wrong about anything he predicted yet. He also predicted all the wars of the 20th century and other key dates since the 1920's!

Another more recent of his predictions is about the volcano in Iceland erupting, he predicted that too and he said that that would mark the beginning of the great Earth Changes. He says that within 4 months after the icelandic volcano erupts, another volcano will erupt in Italy, then another one in Greece. After that happens, earthquakes will be happening all over the world and that the San Andreas fault line in California will sink into the sea, new lands will emerge from the sea in the Atlantic and the sea will rise atleast 30ft all in a relatively short period of time between 2010 and 2012, wiping out most coastal cities which is most of the worlds population.
    So we'll see if these other volcanos erupt in italy and greece first but if they do, im fcukin gettin the hell out of ireland! lol
    You would wonder if these coming earth changes are actually natural or if they are all engineered with devices like HAARP or some such ionosphere weapon by the elites because as we all know by now, they DO have a depopoulation agenda which seems to be very serious.

A very interesting documentary about Edgar Cayce called "Decoding The Past - The Other Nostradumus (Edgar Cayce)":
    http://www.theopensource.tv/decoding-the-past/the-other-nostradamus-edgar-cayce-video_91610a95a.html

Guess who thinks hes the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, David Wilcock. Now I don't no or care if he is, but it's worth to take note of. This guy pulls the new age movement now. I don't trust Wilcock at all, despite his knowledge of many inside things.

And Edgar Cayce's predictions seem accurate. Hes not right on everything though, but I don't think it was the purpose of his predictions.

The San Andreas fault will defenately collapse into itself and California will defenately have major earthquakes soon.

I think HAARP is caused the Haiti earthquake and Iceland one. If anything it's mostly natural but the powers that be are speeding it up to create a NWO before this all happens in it's natural state if you get what I'm saying.

I just knew this was the case when Hilary Clinton was shiiting on about the NWO again and how Europe and USA should almost have sex together at this stage when she was on about Iceland and now we should all come together on both sides of the Atlantic bla bla.. It was so annoying I had to turn it off. The Haarp event in Haiti was the same. The "elites" were all there like a shot saying oh Canada and Mexico and USA must come together to help this country out of a terrible tragedy. It's so blatant they are using these atrocities to speed up the NWO.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Sue Zanna

Im really into this theory as they say and I was very surprised to see that my fellow Irish men and women were catching on to it. I dont know if you guys have heard of David Wilcock but hes got a whole load of evidence on it. Check out his Awake and Aware Conference on youtube and also check out the american radio station 'coast to coast am'. It has loads of talkers and researchers on the subject and it is truely facinating. I would so love to hear your comments on it. Please no harassments, lifes to short. If you dont believe it then dont focus on it, problem solved. I myself believe it and im really not sure why right now, remains to be seen. Love and Light.

I love wilcock he has a new thing on you tube called 2012 Event Horizons and gives compelling evidence that he is a reincarnation, but again who knows. And your right Edgar Casey was amazing. Truely. If he was around today he'd be making millions. I listened to a talk on him on coast to coast am on youtube and it was brill. i must get his book.

ppkpatrick wrote: »
    2012 I mean is the world really going to end. They were wrong about 2000 are they wrong about 2012?
    Watch David Wilcock Awake and Aware on youtube and make up your own mind cos nobody really knows...

mysterious wrote: »
    2012 is the height of cosmis energy consciousness bombarding our planet. THere is a lot of dis info on 2012. The powers that be are giving you two reality hypothesis doomsday and new age world order government.

This propaganda is just a distraction to what's really happening. We are asked to be aware of our fears and face them, and learn to be more self aware and responsible to the reality we are moving into. This shift is waking us all up. It's happening now and there is no one going to escape it.

The people who try to escape or self delude themselves into thinking nothing is happening or avoiding the real awareness and truth of who we are, will just be pushed off this planet through all the catylcisms. Through this global trauma people been suggestible to giving into all power factions that rule the planet. LIke 9/11. People were asleep to consciousness and this woke us up, but at the same time we are stil falling for the lies for the last 10 years. The majority of the people are so scared they would rather have their freedoms stripped and totally give themselves into the system of control rather than take full responsibility for thier own lives. Its' the fear of betrayal, mistrust, dis loyality and belittlement the populations of the world just don't want to face up too in our governments. The reality is, we are either going to face up to it, or we just fall behind.

2009 -2010 has already seen massive shifts. People will have kundalini awakenings also all the way to 2012. The people will find the shift hard to ignore. Many upheavals and past feelings will come up, because you have bottled them in or repressed them. This is the time to let them go the past once the healing takes place. The lies are coming out. The corruption is coming out. The darkness is coming out. The pimple has reached its swell and has bursted. 2012 is about mass awakening and change. The healing of this world is already happening. Things will get worse before it gets better and it will continue to be chaotic way up till 2012.

2012 is just very largely missunderstood.

We are becoming aware that we are creating reality and realising that we always were co creating this world. Since the power is now radically shifting from the illuiminati back to the masses. The illuminati continue to try hold as much grip over society as they can by creating tightened security and a big brother society whereby people are just droned by the system.

It's the end of the world as we know it, but there is no asteroid or planet slamming into our planet.
    Amen :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

You mean the way the cameraman was suspended and the channel investigated the incident?

I'd dearly love for the Alex Jones and Coast to Coast types to have this degree of accountability for their behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Thanks Sue Zanna, amazing video suggestion. # ~ Anyone who does'nt know what 2012 is about, watch this video ~ If you dare :D

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Thanks Sue Zanna, amazing video suggestion. # ~ Anyone who does'nt know what 2012 is about, watch this video ~ If you dare :D

Two and a half hours? Damn.

Could you maybe either give a summary of the main points, or let us know what sections of it are of particular interest?

• Advertisement

RoboClam wrote: »
    Two and a half hours? Damn.

Could you maybe either give a summary of the main points, or let us know what sections of it are of particular interest?

If you want the truth, watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

I was willing to watch a bit of it, but I don't have 2 and a half hours to spend watching it right now, sorry.

I think you'll find it difficult to get many people to watch it unless you go into a bit more detail about it. The problem is that there are so many youtube videos posted on these boards. I used to watch a good portion of them, however I soon realised that I was wasting my time for the most part.

So unless I think I'm going to get something out of it, I can't afford to just drop 2 and a half hours into a video I know nothing about.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

so if nothing happens in 2012.... then what???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Chriskavo

Sue Zanna wrote: »
    Im really into this theory as they say and I was very surprised to see that my fellow Irish men and women were catching on to it. I dont know if you guys have heard of David Wilcock but hes got a whole load of evidence on it. Check out his Awake and Aware Conference on youtube and also check out the american radio station 'coast to coast am'. It has loads of talkers and researchers on the subject and it is truely facinating. I would so love to hear your comments on it. Please no harassments, lifes to short. If you dont believe it then dont focus on it, problem solved. I myself believe it and im really not sure why right now, remains to be seen. Love and Light.

I have heard about the ascension and it sounds very positive and exciting. It has something to do with the alignment of all the planets resulting in a huge increase of electromagnetic energy being released. This energy affects earth and a mass out of body experience is felt by the entire population resulting in an exalted state of consciousness. Is this correct?

Yes, it's correct, take a look at the video i posted a few posts back, it explains it and reality perfectly. :D WE are GOD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Nick Dolan

I would like to stick my flag in the Sceptic Of 2012 Camp with a few good whacks of the reality hammer!
    Chriskavo wrote: »
    It has something to do with the alignment of all the planets resulting in a huge increase of electromagnetic energy being released.

Planets dont emit Electromagnetic Radiation. And planets align all the time without any ill effects.

But is this thread for people talking about 2012 (cool) or for people trying to convince other people 2012 is going to happen (Not cool).

Nick Dolan wrote: »
    I would like to stick my flag in the Sceptic Of 2012 Camp with a few good whacks of the reality hammer!

Planets dont emit Electromagnetic Radiation. And planets align all the time without any ill effects.

But is this thread for people talking about 2012 (cool) or for people trying to convince other people 2012 is going to happen (Not cool).

He never said the planets emit electromagnetic radiation. He said the planets would align resulting.
    Sunlight, in the broad sense, is the total frequency spectrum of electromagnetic radiation given off by the Sun. On Earth, sunlight is filtered through the Earth's atmosphere, and solar radiation is obvious as daylight when the Sun is above the horizon.

Show me a thread wher someone is not trying to convince someone else of something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Nick Dolan

I just wanted to know what was the story here, i didnt want to come barging in here roaring "its all rubbish! " and have everyone turn around and say "jaysus ,relax its only a bit of fun". But if its a case that people are deliberatly trying to convince others that a diaster will occur in 2012, well I have a problem with that. The disaster stuff is a mishmash of bad science and fuzzy logic and easily demonstrated to be false . I dont want to seem like im trying to stifle or shout anyone down but just add my voice to the mix (Must stop consulting bad metaphor book).And id better watch that video actually...

Nick Dolan wrote: »
    I just wanted to know what was the story here, i didnt want to come barging in here roaring "its all rubbish! " and have everyone turn around and say "jaysus ,relax its only a bit of fun". But if its a case that people are deliberatly trying to convince others that a diaster will occur in 2012, well I have a problem with that. The disaster stuff is a mishmash of bad science and fuzzy logic and easily demonstrated to be false . I dont want to seem like im trying to stifle or shout anyone down but just add my voice to the mix (Must stop consulting bad metaphor book).And id better watch that video actually...

All ya have to do is read back over the thread. Nobody is talking about the end of the world or disasters or anything like it. It's mainly about a shift in consciousness and vibration, bringing people onto a higher, more spiritual level. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

All ya have to do is read back over the thread. Nobody is talking about the end of the world or disasters or anything like it. It's mainly about a shift in consciousness and vibration, bringing people onto a higher, more spiritual level. :)
    Why is higher more spiritual?
    :p

Advertisement