Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 apocalypse

Options
  • 04-04-2010 4:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

2012 I mean is the world really going to end. They were wrong about 2000 are they wrong about 2012?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

i don't think humans are capable of telling the future just yet,your guess is as good as anyone elses buddy lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭murphyme2010

ppkpatrick wrote: »
    2012 I mean is the world really going to end. They were wrong about 2000 are they wrong about 2012?

If you are really worried look here.

or do a search for debunk 2012.

Michael.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

2012 is the height of cosmis energy consciousness bombarding our planet. THere is a lot of dis info on 2012. The powers that be are giving you two reality hypothesis doomsday and new age world order government.

This propaganda is just a distraction to what's really happening. We are asked to be aware of our fears and face them, and learn to be more self aware and responsible to the reality we are moving into. This shift is waking us all up. It's happening now and there is no one going to escape it.

The people who try to escape or self delude themselves into thinking nothing is happening or avoiding the real awareness and truth of who we are, will just be pushed off this planet through all the catylcisms. Through this global trauma people been suggestible to giving into all power factions that rule the planet. LIke 9/11. People were asleep to consciousness and this woke us up, but at the same time we are stil falling for the lies for the last 10 years. The majority of the people are so scared they would rather have their freedoms stripped and totally give themselves into the system of control rather than take full responsibility for thier own lives. Its' the fear of betrayal, mistrust, dis loyality and belittlement the populations of the world just don't want to face up too in our governments. The reality is, we are either going to face up to it, or we just fall behind.

2009 -2010 has already seen massive shifts. People will have kundalini awakenings also all the way to 2012. The people will find the shift hard to ignore. Many upheavals and past feelings will come up, because you have bottled them in or repressed them. This is the time to let them go the past once the healing takes place. The lies are coming out. The corruption is coming out. The darkness is coming out. The pimple has reached its swell and has bursted. 2012 is about mass awakening and change. The healing of this world is already happening. Things will get worse before it gets better and it will continue to be chaotic way up till 2012.

2012 is just very largely missunderstood.

We are becoming aware that we are creating reality and realising that we always were co creating this world. Since the power is now radically shifting from the illuiminati back to the masses. The illuminati continue to try hold as much grip over society as they can by creating tightened security and a big brother society whereby people are just droned by the system.

It's the end of the world as we know it, but there is no asteroid or planet slamming into our planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

mysterious wrote: »
    It's the end of the world as we know it, but there is no asteroid or planet slamming into our planet.

So what is going to happen? In real terms, not explained in riddles.

So what is going to happen? In real terms, not explained in riddles.

To be really honest, quite literally anything you want. The system is completely open and exposed now. Try not to think in black - white, they vs we, iran vs USA. It's really totally us now. 2012 is not exactly straight forward as total doomsday or complete enlightement.

If you look back at history I'm sure you will agree the powers of be and previous empires controled and
    shaped the world. Thousands of years they knew about 2012. Not because of the prophecy but the timelines all colerate to the Atlantis fall exactly 12,000 to 13,000 years ago. This was the age of leo. The Zodiac signs have ages to mark every few thousands years that make up one galactic day. This is the way I understand it. So we are now exactly pin point in the age of Aquarius. The startlng to fact to this its exactly on the other end of the zodiac wheel. Which was Leo, the time of Atlantis. In other words civilizations were far more aware of the cosmos, consciousness and time than we are today. The empires that existed in more modern day times, knew about this. But in this knowing, they made sure the rest of humanity would be in total darkness to our true past. This time period is whats known as the dark ages. Humanity has swept through 12,000 years of time almost asleep to real cosmic consciousness.

This is the deadline for the illuminati time up. So if you can understand that, then its pretty logical to say expect the unexpected. The illuminati may have tightened everything and put the NWO in full swing, but the truth is they are really losing complete control. It pretty much explains what the Hopi's, Mayas, Egyptians and even the bible translates with the rapture. All of them have simalar translations to the end of the age or end of time, end of the last cycle.

The more control people crave, the more control they tend to loose in the end. Control, greed and power cannot sustain liveity in this new age.

I don't want you to think they I know the defanite answers. I like we to know the answer to what will happen in the next two years. Most of us will agree its going to get really ugly. USA will still push for WW3. So it's really just making us realise that we must focus on ourselves and our own growth. We cannot stop others from creating hell on this planet, but we can certainly look to ourselves and each other to make heavan on earth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

To be really honest, quite literally anything you want. The system is completely open and exposed now. Try not to think in black - white, they vs we, iran vs USA. It's really totally us now. 2012 is not exactly straight forward as total doomsday or complete enlightement.

If you look back at history I'm sure you will agree the powers of be and previous empires controled and
    shaped the world. Thousands of years they knew about 2012. Not because of the prophecy but the timelines all colerate to the Atlantis fall exactly 12,000 to 13,000 years ago. This was the age of leo. The Zodiac signs have ages to mark every few thousands years that make up one galactic day. This is the way I understand it. So we are now exactly pin point in the age of Aquarius. The startlng to fact to this its exactly on the other end of the zodiac wheel. Which was Leo, the time of Atlantis. In other words civilizations were far more aware of the cosmos, consciousness and time than we are today. The empires that existed in more modern day times, knew about this. But in this knowing, they made sure the rest of humanity would be in total darkness to our true past. This time period is whats known as the dark ages. Humanity has swept through 12,000 years of time almost asleep to real cosmic consciousness.

This is the deadline for the illuminati time up. So if you can understand that, then its pretty logical to say expect the unexpected. The illuminati may have tightened everything and put the NWO in full swing, but the truth is they are really losing complete control. It pretty much explains what the Hopi's, Mayas, Egyptians and even the bible translates with the rapture. All of them have simalar translations to the end of the age or end of time, end of the last cycle.

The more control people crave, the more control they tend to loose in the end. Control, greed and power cannot sustain liveity in this new age.

I don't want you to think they I know the defanite answers. I like we to know the answer to what will happen in the next two years. Most of us will agree its going to get really ugly. USA will still push for WW3. So it's really just making us realise that we must focus on ourselves and our own growth. We cannot stop others from creating hell on this planet, but we can certainly look to ourselves and each other to make heavan on earth.

So pretty much the same as went on in 1999, or 2003, or 1972. Nothing special really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

That narrows it down a bit. :D

Y2K anyone?

The powers of be want the Y2K craze:rolleyes: Studiorat you always assume or take peoples views out of context, oh gee what a surprise. Your always been reminded of this.

I made the point, of what the powers of be want, they want a Y2K event craze. The first one, was done, to see how people would react to a fake controlled event. The world isn't going to end in 2012.

Maybe you should re read what I had posted.:) You might actually understand something what was put forward.

So pretty much the same as went on in 1999, or 2003, or 1972. Nothing special really.

Lol, god you must sit around and wait for things to happen by themselves. Proves you didn't read my post. I mean if you don't want to read or understand what I posted, you don't have to reply. It's simple really. But these 5 word lners seems obvious to me in a way that is misleading the actual points I have stressed. But however.

You seem to have missed the fact, that the whole shift is already happening, and has been a shifting and moving for the last 12,000 years to its full galactic cycle.

Most people like yourself in my view, are just not simply aware of things on consciousness or a cosmic level. Like so many things may happen in life to many of you, but when you don't pay attention to the obvious, you miss everything. Mnay people become so overwhelmed at the bigger picture.

We are waking up and its finally moving now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

So this shift will only happen to people who want to believe?

Thats conveneant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

2012 is only a marketing project by the mainstream media. Fox want people watching the news for the latest disasters, Duracell want people to stock up on batteries, Ballygowan want to sell lots of bottled water and John West wants people buying tuna. It's similar to the Y2K problem except for Y2K being a real problem. The trick, this time is to make sure not to be too specific about what will happen. Saying things like "Planes will fall from the sky" and "An asteroid will hit" will only make it more difficult for the next End Of The World, scheduled for 2015 and the one after that in 2020. Instead, weasel words, like "Age of Aquarious" and "New Conciousness" are to be bandied about so that in January 2013, when nothing happens, the new-age can all claim that something, in fact, did. In the meantime, don't forget to stock up on batteries, water and tuna and stay tuned to Xox News for the latest updates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ClearlyEnlight

people 9-11 activated the preparation stage for the New World Order, from 9/11/01 to 12/21/2012 will be 11 years and 101 days which is the prime occult number of 11:11

12/21/2012 = 11 and then the time of the solecist is 11:11 which the power number of 33

2012 is the activation key to begin the New World Order, and for the Occult it is an end of an era and the beginning to a new era.

But they are deceiving and brainwashing humanity with a certain type of propaganda.
    You can learn more about the Occult numerology.

Y2K was just a decoy to slip into the minds of certain people who refuse to investigate the meaning behind what the propaganda is teaching.

You can also look at this site http://2012fuke.com, the two sites are connected.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

people 9-11 activated the preparation stage for the New World Order, from 9/11/01 to 12/21/2012 will be 11 years and 101 days which is the prime occult number of 11:11

Looks more like 11101 to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Add the last 2 digits together :p

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Speaking of occult numbers, there's something that I've been itching to post for the past week.

666x.png

Coincidence?

Originally posted by 6th too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

I noticed that the other day...weird are what.Glad I dont believe in god

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Bazza085

Do you wanna hear something funny...The real "number of the beast'' is 616 and NOT 666 as is commonly perceived. Look it up. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

12/21/2012 = 11 and then the time of the solecist is 11:11 which the power number of 33

2012 is the activation key to begin the New World Order, and for the Occult it is an end of an era and the beginning to a new era.

But they are deceiving and brainwashing humanity with a certain type of propaganda.
    You can learn more about the Occult numerology.

Y2K was just a decoy to slip into the minds of certain people who refuse to investigate the meaning behind what the propaganda is teaching.

You can also look at this site http://2012fuke.com, the two sites are connected.
    Your post is number 13 in this thread. 13 is a sacred occult number.

You posted at 18:51. 6 is a sacred number at apparently it's triplication is even more sacred (ie 18). And 5+1 = 6.

You joined on 04/2010. 0+4+2+0+1+0 = 7, another sacred number. And doubling that gives you 14, ie the number of letters in your username.

So is numerology a load of bollix that can be used to prove absolutely anything, or are you somehow involved in the NWO?

The powers of be want the Y2K craze:rolleyes: Studiorat you always assume or take peoples views out of context, oh gee what a surprise. Your always been reminded of this.

I made the point, of what the powers of be want, they want a Y2K event craze. The first one, was done, to see how people would react to a fake controlled event. The world isn't going to end in 2012.

Maybe you should re read what I had posted.:) You might actually understand something what was put forward.

I could spend a lifetime reading and re-reading your posts and they still wouldn't make an ounce of sense.

It seems to me that you are quite happy to aid the "powers of be" in promoting their craze.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

And if the world doesn't end in 2012 are people going to start worrying about 2016, 2020 or some other sexy looking year?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

the planet will explode as it's made of semtex...............
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Does anyone kow for sure if there will be a planetary alignment around 2012?
    I had that this was going to cause the poles to shift.
    So far thats the only natural disaster possible that i could see.

Torakx wrote: »
    Does anyone kow for sure if there will be a planetary alignment around 2012?
    I had that this was going to cause the poles to shift.
    So far thats the only natural disaster possible that i could see.

Alignment of what Tor? Or should I say alingment with what.

studiorat wrote: »
    I could spend a lifetime reading and re-reading your posts and they still wouldn't make an ounce of sense.

It seems to me that you are quite happy to aid the "powers of be" in promoting their craze.

Do you think I would give a minute to try explain something to you with your hostility towards others, Why do you come here?

Oh and you mis quoted me, (how surprising) so yeah I've nothing to say on that.;) But I will say this much. Most understand my views on 2012. I understand what 2012 is about, anyone that wants to understand what 2012 is about, will find out themselves. We however will do just fine figuring it out ourselves. If you can't communicate on this subject or seem to connect with others on this topic, Thats your own problem to deal with :)

Oh and if you have a problem reading my post, you don't have to read them.

humanji wrote: »
    Your post is number 13 in this thread. 13 is a sacred occult number.

You posted at 18:51. 6 is a sacred number at apparently it's triplication is even more sacred (ie 18). And 5+1 = 6.

You joined on 04/2010. 0+4+2+0+1+0 = 7, another sacred number. And doubling that gives you 14, ie the number of letters in your username.

So is numerology a load of bollix that can be used to prove absolutely anything, or are you somehow involved in the NWO?

You may not understand the importance of numbers or not believe in it and why othesr use it to understand sychronity and what not, but that's ok. If we understand it, that's also ok too.

A lot of open minded people use it and it works spot on. Infact numerology was used by the ancients going back before the flood times and then Atlantean times.

Numbers don't need to prove anything, its a calculation whatever the figure is, is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

A lot of open minded people use it and it works spot on. Infact numerology was used by the ancients going back before the flood times and then Atlantean times.

I really think you need to cut down on the number of Stargate: Atlantis episodes that your watching.

I really think you need to cut down on the number of Stargate: Atlantis episodes that your watching.

You don't tell me to do anything. I don't watch T.V, thats all conditioning;)

Put it on T.V, drill it in the subconscious, so when you hear me talking about reality, your subconscious sends out the memory, that "oh thats on T.V"

Don't be silly It's not real because I seen it on T.V. "lots of laughter follows"

I don't watch T.V thank god. When your out in the real world you begin to realise what the world is really about. Not on a T.V set.
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Chema

I thought this movie was overrated but in the end I like it!

Chema wrote: »
    I thought this movie was overrated but in the end I like it!

We are not really discussing the movie. The movie is dis info to cover the truth.

Oh and good to see you here, I see it's your first post and first post on this thread. I could of missed that, but welcome to the forum.;):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭ocokev

2012 isnt that when the next general election is going to be and FF loose power, surly a signal from the Gods that the end is nigh.

Advertisement