Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 apocalypse

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

mysterious wrote: »
    Oh you come to the attack now, why do you come out of nowhere and hone onto me. Seems obsessive.

Just thought your post was ironic and contradictatory and decided to point it out. No malice intended.

FWIW I generally very much enjoy reading your posts, not that I agree with most of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

What this boils down to is the date was picked because of the Mayan long count. The entire archaeological, historical and scientific community of the world are in complete agreement that this notion of conspiracy and the end of the world etc is rubbish, there is absolutely no evidence of any kind that 2012 is a significant date, let alone a world ending one. No solar flares, asteroids or zombies...nothing.

/rant

EDIT: On rereading my post looked quite petty so ive removed most of it however i do feel strongly that some people are genuinely worried by 2012 and i take every opportunity to point out that nothing will happen based on every investigative technique we have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

No I don't bigeasyeah.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

dr gonzo wrote: »
    What this boils down to is the date was picked because of the Mayan long count. The entire archaeological, historical and scientific community of the world are in complete agreement that this notion of conspiracy and the end of the world etc is rubbish, there is absolutely no evidence of any kind that 2012 is a significant date, let alone a world ending one. No solar flares, asteroids or zombies...nothing.

/rant

EDIT: On rereading my post looked quite petty so ive removed most of it however i do feel strongly that some people are genuinely worried by 2012 and i take every opportunity to point out that nothing will happen based on every investigative technique we have.

2012 is a significance date...:rolleyes:

Oh my god. "is nearly going to pul my hair out"

What research have you done on 2012, could I safely bet, nothing? Or are you just worshipping mainstream opinion? mainstream science? Mainstream society.

Mainstream society knows nothing about the world. The Majority of people don't have any clue what 2012 is about. Let alone see past that the propaganda is only there to distract you further from the truth. People today are what I call what lemmings was to commodore. We run around the place and have no idea what we are doing, feeling or thinking 90% of the time. 2012 is a spiritual awakening that will hit us globally and it will effect the whole solar system on every level to every cell and atom in our body.

It's a 26,000 year cycle. Do some reseach on ir, before you just roll your mouth "on what he who, she, they, those and them say. Or what you heard on the T. V set. You see the further you go down the rabbit hole, the more holes you find. The more you find the more your realise there is even more truth to discover. I have realised so much of what the transition we are in now means. This transition is actually a shift that will effect the universe like a pebble dropping in a pond creating a ripple effecdt. That ripple effect is mass universal consciousness. We are waking up at an exponetial rate.

if your on this topic and have interest, put time into researching it and finding out the real basis of 2012. It's not to difficult to understand once you see all sides of the story and then hone into the actual real truth of what's really happening. Yes it actually involes real eviidence, logic and truth. You will find it. The missing pieces come together eventually.

We are just not taught these thing's in our education instutions. Where as the ancient were open to everything and knew much more about the cosmos that we do today. They understood time far better than we did. Infact we are so controlled and conditioned by our calandar. The Mayan calander ends on 2012. Which means the cycle that we have been in ends its 26,000 year cycle this WILL bring great change of all sorts.

From my perspective the most amazing things will happen to us if we master the law of attraction now. To make the most of this one time event.

The truth is stranger than fiction. All you need to do is open up the mind. The only way to find the truth and get to the bottom of it, is to rely and trust yourself to know and see the truth within. The distraction we are facing is an illusion to us. The illusion of reality is the one we keep believing. 2012 is the actual test of our soul on every level imaginable.

Turn off the T.V and stop buying the science, education and conditioning crap. It's doing us no good and it will not last. Science will be washed away and humanity will have to figure it all out again which is pointless. Science will always be behind spirituality.

Oh i edited my post at 02.12...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

2012 No solar flares,

2012 is supposed to be the first year of the solar maximum of solar cycle 24 which should last till about 2015. But with the sun currently being very quiet more so than usual no one knows how exactly solar cycle 24 will pan out.

There will be solar flares that year more than likely just like 2001 had some heavy activity solar flare wise as part of the sun's 11 year cycle that happened to knock out the US power grid for a day or two. Nothing that hasn't happened before though.

2012 is supposed to be the first year of the solar maximum of solar cycle 24 which should last till about 2015. But with the sun currently being very quiet more so than usual no one knows how exactly solar cycle 24 will pan out.

There will be solar flares that year more than likely just like 2001 had some heavy activity solar flare wise as part of the sun's 11 year cycle that happened to knock out the US power grid for a day or two. Nothing that hasn't happened before though.

2001 (9/11 false flag event) To 2012. 11 years again.

The powers of be know whats going to happen up to 2012 but from my opinion they don't know what will happen after 2012. I'm very much aware of how much power and control they have up to now. They have been spending the last 200 years recovering anicnet technologies that have been used thouands of years ago. Alot of what is been invented now, was already invented long ago. We are just playing catch up.

Oh and NASA did state solar flares will happen. Many people said the 2012 solar flares will be bad and we will suffer alot of black outs. NASA wont admit to many things so I find it interesting they are telling people this one. So if they can let this bag out of the press then there is more to it.

I think the reason the sun is reacting this way is because of the suns gravitational pull and charge to the ecliplical crossing of the galactic plane. To give you a picture, its like putting a light bulb near an electric conductor, the nearer the light bulb is to the conducter the brighter it shines. Thats what the sun is behaving like atm.

I am interested still in the pole reversal, there is alot of theories on this one. Anyone have any thoughts on it. It could happen in 2012. If it did happen it's still not the end of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I don't know about anyone else here. But NASA's counter 2012 q and a session here is what I keep linking people to that are worried about our impending doom regardless of date.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

Some may call it dis-information. I take it all as fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Ok, my take on this - nothing's going to happen and the 26,000 year cycle is likely to be make-believe.

But, given the state of the world - Governments serving vested interests and not the people, warmongering, religious divides, and all forms of mass-control basically undermining humanity - this 'event' being utilised to get people to start questioning all these pillars of control and start doing something new, a new type of governance, a better world if you will.

While this is seriously unlikely to happen, if all the furore back and forth encourages a few people to start looking more closely at the world, themselves and the relationship between them, then it's a good thing.

I come to this conclusion most likely because I've been listening to this man a lot recently :) Well-intentioned nonsense designed to serve a much-needed purpose. I reckon the iPad will probably win, though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Mysterious, serious question: The powers that be are planning to stage some kind of event in 2012?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

You sound like someone who has DONE ZERO research.
    OK I'll ask again. How and where do you do this research? Like the question on Atlantis. The first and only reference to it by name is Plato, all others follow from that. As far as Im aware, so can you point us to other sources?

All you have done is throw a handful of words together from brushing on the movie, MSM and your own conclusion to come up with what you just typed here.
    And someone could accuse the supporters of 2012/new era people of throwing together a handful of words from left field sources, ignoring others and coming to conclusions that way.
    while making yourself look like you really have no basis on what your talking about, you make ignorant judgments of Ancient civilzations. Do you study much on the Mayas, you don't sound like you do.
    I've read a fair bit on ancient civilisations. Indus valley, Sumer, Egypt, greece, rome and yes a bit on the various pre columbian cultures(more on the incas though to be fair) I'd warrant Ive read more than most, so like I say where are you getting your research from?

The Mayas didn't 3predict it" It's part of natures cycles. Our planets goes through these cycles.
    True enough. The planet does cycle. Procession and magnetic pole reversal etc.

Todays society knows about 0.01 percent of what the anicents knew about the cosmos. Today's society think they are so smart because we have technology, and they didn't.
    While I agree we massively underestimate the intelligence and abilities of ancient cultures and mistakenly consider them primitives, as far as hard science goes we know a helluva lot more.
    But they used their full brain capacity, we use a d pea size amount, and we are more lazy than ever.
    +1 on the laziness and indeed focus. The height of Greek culture was built and maintained by less people than a all Ireland hurling final. The great pyramid, less than a GAA county game. The full brain capacity part we'll just agree to disagree.
    The Mayas never predicted the end of the world. The world will be here long after you are I'm afraid. The Hopis, Egyptians, Atlanteans and other ancient civilizations know about 2012 and what it is.
    I know little enough of the Hopi people Im afraid, but wouldnt be surprised to find they followed the same calender as other pre columbians. The Egyptian calender wasn't that far removed from the Julian from what I can recall. Have you any references to a long count calender in Egypt? Atlanteans? Again where are your references? Any would be nice as you reference them as an important culture so often. Plato makes no reference to their calender AFAIR?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Mysterious wrote:
    Infact we are so controlled and conditioned by our calandar.
    Very true and by clocks too. Clocks were a great way to control and use the masses. When to wake up, when to eat, when to work(Very important of course), when to take a break, when to leave work, when to sleep. All mostly out of sync with our bodies and nature. It was bad enough when mechanical clocks were invented and took off on the back of the church. Indeed the word itself is a celtic(by way of latin) word for bell. The bell to mark the day for prayers and call the faithful. It quickly became a way to call people for other things. The industrial revolution really sped up the process.

One greek writer whose name escapes bitched about this 2000 years ago. The greeks had a fad for sun dials. Pretty accurate ones too. He complained that everyone was so enamoured with these yokes they tied themselves to the hours marked out. While the greeks had great focus and understood work, their ultimate aim was leisure and pursuit of knowledge. We miss too much of the latter these days.

Hey I love the mechanics of clocks and watches but we're slaves to them. More than most things I can think off.

The pole reversal thing is interesting. AFAIK the magnetic pole is drifting a fair bit at the moment. Unlike precession of the stars it doesnt appear to be a regular event though. Pretty random. What effects it would have? It may cause the protective magnetic field to reduce, which would not be good, though we'd survive it as a species. It could seriously screw with electronics though and that would change the face of the world massively.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    OK I'll ask again. How and where do you do this research? Like the question on Atlantis. The first and only reference to it by name is Plato, all others follow from that. As far as Im aware, so can you point us to other sources?

And someone could accuse the supporters of 2012/new era people of throwing together a handful of words from left field sources, ignoring others and coming to conclusions that way. I've read a fair bit on ancient civilisations. Indus valley, Sumer, Egypt, greece, rome and yes a bit on the various pre columbian cultures(more on the incas though to be fair) I'd warrant Ive read more than most, so like I say where are you getting your research from?

True enough. The planet does cycle. Procession and magnetic pole reversal etc.

While I agree we massively underestimate the intelligence and abilities of ancient cultures and mistakenly consider them primitives, as far as hard science goes we know a helluva lot more. +1 on the laziness and indeed focus. The height of Greek culture was built and maintained by less people than a all Ireland hurling final. The great pyramid, less than a GAA county game. The full brain capacity part we'll just agree to disagree.

I know little enough of the Hopi people Im afraid, but wouldnt be surprised to find they followed the same calender as other pre columbians. The Egyptian calender wasn't that far removed from the Julian from what I can recall. Have you any references to a long count calender in Egypt? Atlanteans? Again where are your references? Any would be nice as you reference them as an important culture so often. Plato makes no reference to their calender AFAIR?

All I see here is more generic education - society backed views. (what the scientist said in school -What joe the astronomer said too) Until you show some actual independant views or more grounding to what 2012 is beyond these conditioning forms that we are all falling for.

If I see that you have more understanding on what 2012 is about, then I will happily discuss more with you on it. Because if we were to debate, it would appear that I'm teaching you of what 2012 is not about, because you have fallen victim for what education has taught you.

You can believe whatever you want though. You can still blindly follow the education science side of thigns, but when the world does shake the laboratory won't save you and neither will joe the teacher who taught us all this help us either.

Spirituality will always be ahead science. and 2012 is so misunderstood beyond beleif. That it would take years for me to explain to what this transtion means.

So with all respect due, I would wait until you have done more groundwork on this topic.:)

I cringe when people talk back to me about science and our educations systems. Because when you talk to me on it, I straight away know you are just going on what you were taught to know just like everyone else. Same systematic belief and control system.

The very thing 2012 is moving away from.

All I see here is more generic education - society backed views. (what the scientist said in school -What joe the astronomer said too) Until you show some actual independant views or more grounding to what 2012 is beyond these conditioning forms that we are all falling for.

If I see that you have more understanding on what 2012 is about, then I will happily discuss more with you on it. Because if we were to debate, it would appear that I'm teaching you of what 2012 is not about, because you have fallen victim for what education has taught you.

You can believe whatever you want though. You can still blindly follow the education science side of thigns, but when the world does shake the laboratory won't save you and neither will joe the teacher who taught us all this help us either.

Spirituality will always be ahead science. and 2012 is so misunderstood beyond beleif. That it would take years for me to explain to what this transtion means.

So with all respect due, I would wait until you have done more groundwork on this topic.:)

I cringe when people talk back to me about science and our educations systems. Because when you talk to me on it, I straight away know you are just going on what you were taught to know just like everyone else. Same systematic belief and control system.

So no then? I've asked politely and understandably I think? So why when you're asked a question, you immediately dismiss it? Or accuse the other party of "rigid thinking"? Too pat an answer IMHO.

You have no clue what avenues of exploration I or anyone else has taken. I've meditated using different disciplines for years. Undergone shamanic rituals too and not with just some new age hippie with "herbs" and half baked notions of the "ancients" either, which is sadly all too often the usual route of seekers.

You speak of knowledge, yet you will neither explain where you got this knowledge(which is fair enough BTW), but you won't explain or point to how others may get to that knowledge.

You speak of spirituality. Which one? There are many.

You speak of the Mayans and 2012. The notion of the 2012 thing didnt show up anywhere in the spiritual canon(or anywhere else) until the texts were translated.

I'm not looking for "links or GTFO" either. Just a start point. Is that too much to ask of someone who claims knowledge, yet resolutely refuses to share it?

PS I'd love to know where you think I was schooled to have knowledge of meso american cultures and religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Wibbs is asking these questions far better then i could but even still ill throw these out to mysterious.
    They understood time far better than we did. In fact we are so controlled and conditioned by our calandar. The Mayan calander ends on 2012. Which means the cycle that we have been in ends its 26,000 year cycle this WILL bring great change of all sorts.

You say that we are ignorant but you've done thorough research and that the people who dedicate their lives to understanding the culture of people like the Mayans or the nature of the cosmos are merely spreading "conditioning crap" then how may i ask is it that you've come by this wealth of information if you have forgone the very experts who study and publish on these subjects? Unless of course you have Phd's in both asto/theoretical physics and archaeology/anthropology?
    If I see that you have more understanding on what 2012 is about, then I will happily discuss more with you on it.

This sounds to me as if you're saying that if we embrace your ambiguous and tenuous grasp on reality you'd be happy to indoctrinate us further.

Seeing as you're a philosophical being however i put a question to you. Have you ever thought that it is in fact you who is the conditioned one, propagandised against logical thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Seeing as you're a philosophical being however i put a question to you. Have you ever thought that it is in fact you who is the conditioned one, propagandised against logical thinking?

This is a common theme amongst CTers. When an idea doesn't stand up to scientific scrutiny, the science must be wrong - since the idea must be correct. This despite the fact that the same science allows the theories to proliferate.
    You start with an idea and anything that could contradict it (science, reason, logic) has to another conspiracy. It's a bit off-topic but this comes up again and again.

This is a common theme amongst CTers. When an idea doesn't stand up to scientific scrutiny, the science must be wrong - since the idea must be correct. This despite the fact that the same science allows the theories to proliferate.
    You start with an idea and anything that could contradict it (science, reason, logic) has to another conspiracy. It's a bit off-topic but this comes up again and again.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist.:rolleyes:

Oh eh yeah. Mkaayyy. I'm an individual who know's who I am.

I will say this to you since you made a judgment of others(still only judge's you however)

Until you all shatter your conformed belief systems and go down the rabbit hole and face all that you are, then I will happily share more, but I cannot show you any more unti you do that. There is no easy way :) Thats the way of it.

Your here in this timeline, and yes it's very a special one, it's why you don't yet remember. Some of us do already, but for a global scale awakening will be in synch with earth's alignement in 2012. You can all sing and dance and continue with "belief" systems but I'm not really bothered or interested, I'm so beyond thse trivials and conformity now.

What matters, is your to find your purpose and face up to who you are.

You have two years to do it. It's really up to you what you make of it. Now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

I'm not a conspiracy theorist.:rolleyes:

Good one, you had us all going for a while there. I can admire that kind of commitment.

Kepti wrote: »
    Good one, you had us all going for a while there. I can admire that kind of commitment.

I don't have you going for anything.

You have yourself going by the choices you made along the way. Catch the obvious.

I don't have you going for anything.

You have yourself going by the choices you made along the way. Catch the obvious.

You think you don't but that's only because you chose to uncondition yourself to think so. Funny how that works, eh?

All the choices weren't mine to make, I had no hand in many of them. And you would blame that on me? The obvious is only so to the enlightened, you should know that.

• Advertisement

You think you don't but that's only because you chose to uncondition yourself to think so. Funny how that works, eh?

All the choices weren't mine to make, I had no hand in many of them. And you would blame that on me? The obvious is only so to the enlightened, you should know that.

Oh ok, well I said what I have to say. funny you didn't see for what it is. Not my fault you can't see for yourself. I'm not here to entertain or answer your questions. So whatever.:)

Oh ok, well I said what I have to say. funny you didn't see for what it is. Not my fault you can't see for yourself. I'm not here to entertain or answer your questions. So whatever.:)

It's a matter of perspective, wouldn't you agree? I would never fault you for my myopia, though I do find your haste to deny involvement rather odd.

I note that you believe that I have been posing questions to you. This isn't so. I realize where the confusion may stem from, as I did employ two question marks in my previous post. These, however, were rhetorical in nature. I was not expecting a response, entertaining or otherwise. There is no need to apologize or feel foolish. I understand your stance on education/indoctrination and the effect this may have on attempts to communicate with you. Where you reject, I accept. This does not have to be a point of conflict, it's just the way things are.

Whatever indeed.

It's a matter of perspective, wouldn't you agree? I would never fault you for my myopia, though I do find your haste to deny involvement rather odd.

I note that you believe that I have been posing questions to you. This isn't so. I realize where the confusion may stem from, as I did employ two question marks in my previous post. These, however, were rhetorical in nature. I was not expecting a response, entertaining or otherwise. There is no need to apologize or feel foolish. I understand your stance on education/indoctrination and the effect this may have on attempts to communicate with you. Where you reject, I accept. This does not have to be a point of conflict, it's just the way things are.

Whatever indeed.

I know where I stand on this issue. You have to understand I don't care what you think of my place or where my idealogies stem from. Nor is this thread about me, so don't get hung up on my views.

You were expecting my response but more along the lines of a reaction.

I know this route, I've seen it before. So I'm now back onto 2012 topic.

I know where I stand on this issue. You have to understand I don't care what you think of my place or where my idealogies stem from. Nor is this thread about me, so don't get hung up on my views.

You were expecting my response but more along the lines of a reaction.

I know this route, I've seen it before. So I'm now back onto 2012 topic.

I do understand. It's crystal clear. Everything I said still needed to be said, even if it makes us uncomfortable. Just bear that in mind.

This thread may not be about you, but it is about a topic that you know or claim to know a great deal about. You may be the most important person in this thread, but you have to start sharing even scraps of information before we can establish that. Two years is not as long as you think it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

To be really honest, quite literally anything you want. The system is completely open and exposed now. Try not to think in black - white, they vs we, iran vs USA. It's really totally us now. 2012 is not exactly straight forward as total doomsday or complete enlightement.

If you look back at history I'm sure you will agree the powers of be and previous empires controled and
    shaped the world. Thousands of years they knew about 2012. Not because of the prophecy but the timelines all colerate to the Atlantis fall exactly 12,000 to 13,000 years ago. This was the age of leo. The Zodiac signs have ages to mark every few thousands years that make up one galactic day. This is the way I understand it. So we are now exactly pin point in the age of Aquarius. The startlng to fact to this its exactly on the other end of the zodiac wheel. Which was Leo, the time of Atlantis. In other words civilizations were far more aware of the cosmos, consciousness and time than we are today. The empires that existed in more modern day times, knew about this. But in this knowing, they made sure the rest of humanity would be in total darkness to our true past. This time period is whats known as the dark ages. Humanity has swept through 12,000 years of time almost asleep to real cosmic consciousness.

This is the deadline for the illuminati time up. So if you can understand that, then its pretty logical to say expect the unexpected. The illuminati may have tightened everything and put the NWO in full swing, but the truth is they are really losing complete control. It pretty much explains what the Hopi's, Mayas, Egyptians and even the bible translates with the rapture. All of them have simalar translations to the end of the age or end of time, end of the last cycle.

The more control people crave, the more control they tend to loose in the end. Control, greed and power cannot sustain liveity in this new age.

I don't want you to think they I know the defanite answers. I like we to know the answer to what will happen in the next two years. Most of us will agree its going to get really ugly. USA will still push for WW3. So it's really just making us realise that we must focus on ourselves and our own growth. We cannot stop others from creating hell on this planet, but we can certainly look to ourselves and each other to make heavan on earth.
    explain this part please

I do understand. It's crystal clear. Everything I said still needed to be said, even if it makes us uncomfortable. Just bear that in mind.

This thread may not be about you, but it is about a topic that you know or claim to know a great deal about. You may be the most important person in this thread, but you have to start sharing even scraps of information before we can establish that. Two years is not as long as you think it is.

Ok I will take this post with more respect than the above. I'm giving my info openly. But all I get is critcism and negative comments from some people. I have to move and gravitate to people who are geninuley open to it otherwise we all lose track of the discussion. Well my point proves how some people here are so unaware of yourselves, because whether most of you admit to it or not, you want to hear my point of view, but of course it is with of course some criticism. If people don't like my post's why do people bother to reply. That's what I don't understand.

The window here is open about 2012. I'm willing to dicusss it openly. Not with somone who has conformed beliefs and has shown very little research on it. Why bother discussing something of topical interest, when the other either goads at you or knows little to nothing on it. If you don't have any interest in the topic why should somone else have to fill in your doubts and questions. It's not my ignorance that's the problem. It's theirs. They can't see themselves because they are only mirroring the ignorance back to others. Ignorance is a bliss as we know. I'm on this path along time, and I'm not going to get side tracked by others. I'm aware and focused. If I can help others I will. But I will never help anyone who never helps him/herself.

You made a good point about "two years is not enough time"
    I would say, we had all the time in the world to get real. But we choosed as a race to remain in darkness for the last 12,000 years. If you remember who you are, you would know that this time is crucial to breaking you free from the prison you created around yourself all this time. Everyone on this planet is on the same boat(including myself), because everyone has the same ticket and wants to reach home. The two years may seem like a short time. 2012 is not now and that's the important point. We are here now and that is important. 2012 is like the exam point if you like. Time is also speeding up and I'm sure you have noticed.

Just look at the earth now on every level, whether it be spiritual, mental orphyiscal, this reality is shifting and cramming in every possible order showing chaos at every sight. We are also changing on a molecular level. In this chaos, unfortunately most of humanity will keep running around like lemmings just avoiding the hicups and bumps on the road like it's just a bump and oh "just another coincidence" lol. Fortunately for some are aware and in allowance of god and creation in everything around us. Those who are in denial about themselves or continue to doubt and want "to be saved" will find this transition like hell all around them. Many will try silence the others from waking up or realising anything in the transition because this hell is to much to bear while others embrace their heavan and higher knowing. That is what happening now. Many of us have to deal with a sleeping race. This race annoys the hell out of me to tell you the truth. But that's part of the transition to help me master polarity and onto the next step.

It's really just we have our heads down all our lives and just not really undersanding anything about who we are, what we are doing and where we are at in our existence.

Thats the point we miss, and thats why we can never defeat time, because we just don't get the fact we created time itself.

We trapped ourselves in an illusionist bubble.

But either way after saying all that, I bring the question to you, will you make it? Will you get real about it? Will you embrace self sacrifice and give up the materialistic world that really doesn't hold any water to who you are in spirit? Do you think you can go down the rabbit hole and come out the other side?

When I mean the rabbit hole, that means facing your darkest fears, darkest secrets and many down points in your life that you run from, the same very thing we run from. Answering the very questions we never want to answer. Not facing who we are in honesty. It's actually a symptom to become so cot up in entertainment and celebrity stuff. To escape the realities of life. That's why soap opera and movies exist.

That's why Saddam Hussain uncovered a stargate in Iraq in the early 90s.

We can't deal with that, so it's in movies. lol.... When we can't face something in life, we watch a movie. Get in that illusion again "ah feels better again". Do we really?

We also created the illuminati because we don't want to self govern ourselves. When things dont work out the way we wanted it too, we blame the illuminati puppets we voted in. I could go on forever and ever with this, but I'm sure some people here on boards can see the trail of where this leads too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Are Joe the astronomer and Joe the teacher the same Joe or is it coincidence?

The poster asked you a simple question and you refuse to tell him your sources for these strange opinions you have. How can he be an "expert" like you think you are on this subject if you wont give him the resources to study your myth?

seanybiker wrote: »
    Are Joe the astronomer and Joe the teacher the same Joe or is it coincidence?

The poster asked you a simple question and you refuse to tell him your sources for these strange opinions you have. How can he be an "expert" like you think you are on this subject if you wont give him the resources to study your myth?

I rely on my own intellegence thats why.

I don't need to ask joe the scientist or joe the astronomer, or joe the most reliable man for sources.

Get my drift. I rely on myself. If you came to this world to looking for a reliable leader or follow that perfect reliable scientist then you came to the wrong planet. This is probably the last planet in this universe to find the truth about anything.

Nobody has any credibility. Not ONE single leader that ever lived had any credbility ever. No matter how much truth one man gave, he was not the truth.

Only one man gave credibility is the one who came knowingly and died for humanity. Was Yeshua.

Ok I will take this post with more respect than the above. It's giving my info openly. But all I get is critcism and negative comments. I have to move and gravitate to people who are geninuley open to it. Well my point proves how most of you are so unaware of yourselves, because whether most of you admit to it or not, you want to hear my point of view, but of course it is with criticism. If people don't like my post why do people bother to reply. That's what I don't understand.

Of course you will be met with criticisms and negativity. People will try to shout down ideas, no matter what you're trying to convey. They have their agendas, their motives. They can't be allowed drown out the truth, no matter the loudness or intensity of their cries.

I understand the gravitation towards those with similar beliefs, but I would argue that those people aren't those who necessarily need most to hear what has to be said. Changing minds is a difficult task though, but you already knew that.
    The window here is open about 2012. I'm willing to dicusss it openly. Not with somone who has conformed beliefs and has shown very little research on it. Why bother discussing something of topical interest, when the other either goads at you or knows little to nothing on it whereby obvisiously showing little interest in it. It's not my ignorance that's the problem. It's theirs. They can't see themselves because they are only mirroring the ignorance back to others.

I'm just aware and focused.

Everyone has conformed beliefs in some sense I believe. Is it possible to question everything? I agree about the ignorant and the uninterested.
    You made a good point about "two years is not enough time"
    I would say, we had all the time in the world to get real. But we choosed as a race to remain in darkness for 12,000 years. If you remember who you are, you would know that this time is crucial to breaking you free from the prison you created around yourself. Everyone on this planet is on the same boat, because everyone has the same ticket and wants to reach home. The two years may seem like a short time. 2012 is not now and that's the important point. We are here now and that is important. 2012 is like the exam point if you like.

Due to mans harnessing of fire and light I can only assume you're referring to a metaphorical darkness, a darkness of the mind. What of those who struggle to remember, even if willing? Are they too doomed?

I'm not worried, this is one guy who has his boat ticket to the darkness exam firmly in hand. Hope you don't mind me using all your metaphors. ;)

Just look at the earth now on every level, whether it be spiritual, mental orphyiscal, this reality is shifting and cramming in every possible order showing chaos at every sight. We are also changing on a molecular level. In this chaos, most of humanity will keep running around like lemmings just avoiding the hicups and bumps on the road like it's just a bump. When some of us become aware of it, the rest of us try silence the others from waking up or realising anything in the transition. That is what happening now. Many of us have to deal with a sleeping race. This race annoys the hell out of me to tell you the truth.

It's really just we have our heads down all our lives and just not really undersanding anything about who we are, what we are doing and where we are at in our existence.

Is this an inherently human thing or is it forced upon people? I'm not sure it ultimately matters. The outcome is the same.

At least the lemmings have an excuse, there is something uniquely terrible about wasted potential.

Thats the point we miss, and thats why we can never defeat time, because we just don't get the fact we created time itself.

We trapped ourselves in an illusionist bubble.

Yes, time is a human construct. It is a shame that we cannot influence it in any way, only our perception of it.
    But either way after saying all that, I bring the question to you, will you make it? Will you get real about it? Will you embrace self sacrifice and give up the materialistic world that really doesn't hold any water to who you are in spirit? Do you think you can go down the rabbit hole and come out the other side?

When I mean the rabbit hole, that means facing your darkest fears, darkest secrets and many down points in your life that you run from, the same very thing we run from. Not facing who we are in honesty. It's actually a symptom to become so cot up in entertainment and celebrity stuff. To escape the realities of life.

I am already quite detached from materialism, I have already cast away quite a few societal shackles. I can't say for certain how I would emerge from the rabbit hole, it's beyond my reach right now.

I know one thing. I will always chose the rabbit hole over escapism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,387 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I rely on my own intellegence thats why.

I don't need to ask joe the scientist or joe the astronomer, or joe the most reliable man for sources.

Get my drift. I rely on myself. If you came to this world to looking for a reliable leader or follow that perfect reliable scientist then you came to the wrong planet. This is probably the last planet in this universe to find the truth about anything.

Nobody has any credibility. Not ONE single leader that ever lived had any credbility ever. No matter how much truth one man gave, he was not the truth.

Only one man gave credibility is the one who came knowingly and died for humanity. Was Yeshua.

But that doesn't make you right mysterious. Fair enough if you don't trust the politicians and the scientist's reports etc. But 'relying on your own intelligence' is basically another way of saying 'I make stuff up'.

How about this: I rely on my own intelligence. And my own intelligence leads me to believe that there are no such things as Stargates. I don't trust people who say they've seen Stargates or that Saddam Hussein uncovered a Stargate in Iraq and that is why he was killed. My own intelligence also leads me to believe that nothing will happen in 2012. Am I wrong?

And if NOBODY has any credibility, then surely you have no credibility either?

Advertisement