Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭LegendKiller_

gold or silver for me i know i wont have enough for the platinum one is the Raw tickets included in all the packages or just the platinum one?i'm going on my own :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I'd like to assume Raw tix are included in all packages. It would make sense & Mania seating preferences could be applied to each packages.
    We'll know for certain this time next week. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

I'm getting a triple platinum. I can't believe we are just 6 days from buying the packages!

6 days will fly by. It's Monday itself that'll drag in till they go on sale. Just like last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭WweAndTnaRules

When buying a package do you have to collect the package at will-call or do they come in the post?

• Advertisement

They post all your stuff out to you, probably around March time. :)

They post all your stuff out to you, probably around March time. :)
    Thanks for the reply, do they charge you extra for delivering to Ireland? I cant wait to attend this Wrestlemania, its going to be my first :)

They do not charge specifically for posting. What you pay next week is all you pay. You'll love getting it in the post. An A4 sized WWE envelope is an awesome thing to recieve.

That will be class, ive been to the Royal Rumble this year in Atlanta, any hotel in Downtown and Midtown is walkable to the Dome but if your planning on getting a hotel in the Uptown district (Buckhead) its quite a distance, you will have to get a bus/train.

Th package hotel better be downtown. Really is important the hotel is local to the Dome etc, since most of my time I'll be at Axxess or the other events.

• Advertisement

I'd say the Packages are in Downtown because all the venues are located on the same street in Downtown, The Fox Theatre is in Midtown but its only about a 10 minute walk, i think thats the venue for the Hall Of Fame. Did you know that Goldberg is in talks for Wrestlemania 27? and WWE are planning on having a WCW hall of fame, that would be class :D

I could live with a Goldberg & WCW involvement. It would add uniqueness in saying I was there. :)

I hope they do it, there is a WWE Supershow in Atlanta tonight, i hope they announce what the packages are. did WWE ever have a Presale code for these packages?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

I'm getting single platinum. Nobody going with me anymore. :(
    At least I'm going. :)

why you dont have any friends?

They never did a pre sale code, but they have e mailed previous package buyers to enable them to get in on the pre sale. No word for a pre sale before next Monday yet.

woooo cant wait to book my tickets :D

Neither can I. My only fear, even above the huge price, is that it is not a fiasco like last year.

I reckon they will add on an extra 200 dollars for the extra night and Raw, i dont care about the price.... its Wrestlemania :cool:

If they add 200 on top of last years price for me, Im looking at around $2100. Im really hoping, even with the possible inclusions, the price stays the same.

Ya lets hope they do stay the same, the package you are looking at is quite expensive but i say its worth it, me and my family are planning on getting the gold package.

• Advertisement

Thats cool. Yeah, my package is expensive, but at least I wont have to pay $380 to ship my chair home again. Direct flights with Delta will solve that problem.

The direct flights to Atlanta cost more, we booked our flights with Expedia leaving the 30th march and coming back the 9th april.. we also got a hotel near Six Flags and Car Rental for 800 per person.. the only reason we got it so cheap is because we are connecting in Philadelphia. But if your planning on bringing back the chair then its best to go direct.

So you have already booked a hotel?

Non direct may seem more sensible, for the price more than anything, but Id like to do at least 1 Mania where I can fly directly into the state where its held.

Yes, we have already booked our hotel so we can spend 10 nights there and as for the package, we will probably book into that hotel for those dates as the hotel we just booked is 12 miles west of downtown.

Direct flights are easier but more expensive, but its best you get the direct flight as your getting the chair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I reckon they will add on an extra 200 dollars for the extra night and Raw, i dont care about the price.... its Wrestlemania :cool:

And that's why they charge whatever they want

Just checked up the flights there, coming in at 830. Way more than I'd like to spend, but I'm in no position to moan about flight costs. The flight times are pretty ideal though....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Just checked up the flights there, coming in at 830. Way more than I'd like to spend, but I'm in no position to moan about flight costs. The flight times are pretty ideal though....

€440 indirect. I know what flights i'll be booking.

EdK wrote: »
    And that's why they charge whatever they want
    I suppose but still its Wrestlemania, and you still get what you pay for.

super-rush wrote: »
    €440 indirect. I know what flights i'll be booking.
    Indirect is such a pain though. Half the day is gone & theres so much waiting.
    Where are the stop overs?

• Advertisement

Thats a rip off, i think you should do the stop overs, it works out way cheaper

Advertisement