Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭brianw25

mmg200000 wrote: »
    Agreed though I got the silver.

That's cool with me guys.

I was going to get a package but doing things seperate now instead booked flights/hotel package with BA airline and hotel 5 nights in sheraton or marriot marquis for like 700.

Hoping now i get good wrestlemania seats, when do they go on sale again and the other stuff like axxcess and HOF etc... ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

brianw25 wrote: »
    That's cool with me guys.

I was going to get a package but doing things seperate now instead booked flights/hotel package with BA airline and hotel 5 nights in sheraton or marriot marquis for like 700.

Hoping now i get good wrestlemania seats, when do they go on sale again and the other stuff like axxcess and HOF etc... ? :)

You got flights and hotel for 700? Is that sterling, euro? How/where did you book?

Wrestlemania tickets usually go on sale around the start of November. I think HOF went on sale in December last year, but it was hard to get tickets as it was a smaller venue than in recent years so I think the capacity was about 5000. I could be wrong about that though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

So I got a problem. Everything was set up on my package right, but now my parents are waiting for papers to come in as they have already deducted $ 500 from the card ,but I told them there should have been an email sent to my stepdads yahoo email for conformation. They don't know how to get into their emails. Is their a number I can call to see what is confirmed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭hurricaneronnie

36 weeks untill wrestlemania weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭brianw25

You got flights and hotel for 700? Is that sterling, euro? How/where did you book?

Wrestlemania tickets usually go on sale around the start of November. I think HOF went on sale in December last year, but it was hard to get tickets as it was a smaller venue than in recent years so I think the capacity was about 5000. I could be wrong about that though.

Hey Grandmaster,

Yeah, that's right..really like 760 in total for return flights from shannon or dublin and hotel for 5 nights, still pretty cool price. I booked it through a travel agent here in cork city. I think they have a website " www. travelnet.ie " and there's another called TOURAMERICA.IE

That's cool, isn't there a wrestlemania preslae or something aswel in september ? So, if i went online exactly when the HOF tickets go on sale, do you think i would get some?? ...which that's what im going to do anyway - same with the wrestlemania tickets. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

brianw25 wrote: »
    Hey Grandmaster,

Yeah, that's right..really like 760 in total for return flights from shannon or dublin and hotel for 5 nights, still pretty cool price. I booked it through a travel agent here in cork city. I think they have a website " www. travelnet.ie " and there's another called TOURAMERICA.IE

That's cool, isn't there a wrestlemania preslae or something aswel in september ? So, if i went online exactly when the HOF tickets go on sale, do you think i would get some?? ...which that's what im going to do anyway - same with the wrestlemania tickets. :)

There is a Wrestlemania ticket pre-sale but it's only 2 days before the general sale.

As for HOF tickets, if you are online the time they go on sale you will get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 eire126

Hey has anyone managed to book a direct flight to atlanta? I havent been able to find any.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Where you flying from? There's direct available from Dublin.

Is there? Im in cork but dublin wouldnt be a problem i say. What website did you find that on?

Also....and sorry for all the questions :P......but what is the story with refunds? They dont refund at all do they? Because im not sure will it clash with some college stuff and my college said i wont know until october :(! The packages will be all gone by then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

They won't do refunds, only name changes. Direct flights are with Delta airlines. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Let's have a bit of a "stick" measuring contest. (not sure of language barriers) All in fun of course. We state how many Mania's we've been to and the most memorable moment out of them all....

I've been to 2 Mania's... 23 in Detroit and 26 in Phoenix.

Thinking back, I would say my most memorable moment came when i was in the airport waiting to leave Detroit and saw Superfly Snuka having breakfast in one the airport food spots. Me and a couple guys went over introduced ourselves, told him how much we respected him and his career and he actually invited us to sit and just talk wrestling. Definitely a big moment for me.

What new moments will Atlanta bring? Only time will tell...

23 and 24 for me, most memorable moment for me is definitely walking into Ford Field for the first time. Me and the guy I went with were walking down the steps and I just stood to one side in an empty row and stopped to take it all in. Had been watching wrestling since I was 4-5 years old and I finally made it to a Wrestlemania. Still gives me goosebumps thinking about it.

After Raw the night after WM24 we went back to the Marriott near the Amway Arena and Michael Cole was at the bar, he was a dick but I got chatting to Kerwin Selfies (always on the dvds, grey hair and beard, hes the director of the tv and ppv shows) and he was a gent, when we told him we travelled from Ireland to be there he told us to hang on and went off looking for one of the camera crew to film us for the dvd, but she had gone to bed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

Everybody who is going to summerslam fan axxess is lucky......

WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Video Game Zone Presented by THQ – WWE fans and gamers - get into the action and be the first to play the highly anticipated video game from THQ, WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011!

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

My son will be playing for sure! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

They said it couldn't happen, some even laughed and scoffed at the idea but..........................

Locking this for now as the All New Pro Wrestling Travel Subforum is being set up later today.

EDIT: re-opened. It is to be an off topic thread though. All questions regarding travel etc are not for here.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

man do you have facebook,twitter,youtube or something to see some photos or an msn(on private messege) to see your pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Im actually locking this again in case it actually stays as the one stop shop. Will re open again in a week or 2.

EDIT: enough with the PMs. This new forum is meant to be of benefit to you all, not a hindrance. I really cannot see what is so hard to understand???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Dman406

It's good to be back! I'm from over in the states and I happened upon all you boardies last year while looking for Mania 26 info. I'm super glad that there is a Mania 27 thread now...you are all so full of great Mania info and stories! Hopefully now, after my 2nd Mania, I can chime in a bit more and add to the awesomeness of this forum. Here's hoping we all can make it to Atlanta!

Cheers ya'll!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Ok guys, the road to WM 27 starts finally starts in Boston, since TD Banknorth Garden will host the Royal Rumble! I´m 100% going there, I have just booked my hotel! :D Last time I was there was for 08 Survivor Series and had a great time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 VanHunnik

Heyyo, Gotta say a big thank you to all posters on here with your tips me and 3 friends were able to purchase silver travel packages(w/Raw tix) the first hour they were on-sale. Thanks again. Also, purchased tickets for the Saturday Ring of Honor matinée @ centre stages and we plan to buy tickets for one or both DGUSA shows once available. I was hoping ROH would hold a matinée Friday instead of making us choose between them and Dragon Gate that night.
    -VanH

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 stuartdenley

But i'm planning my vacations this year...:cool:
    Cheap Airline Tickets

Advertisement