Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

RKJ_force wrote: »
    so if someone buys platinum travel package and buys it for three people to go and purchase it in the first 2-3 minutes he would probably have 1-5 row and a very good section??????
    Best seats always go for the presale, but yes, you´ll get good seats if you buy a platinum.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Oh ok. Thats fine, I usually get the silver package anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

and in the hotel they set up wwe merchandise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭LegendKiller_

Just looking at last years thread and the platinum package was $1895..and there was no midday madness and only one axxess session..wouldn't be the same again would it?

btw Kane you posted that info...remember what happend when they went onsale last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Do I remember? I still have the nightmares. All that un necessary clicking for something so overpriced. I'm really hoping platinum doesn't go over €1300.

They made a rookies mistake, hopefully things will run smoother in July 12.

• Advertisement

LegendKiller, we got morning madness. And Kane has just said, it was a nightmare to checkout. And I think this year will be similar, I don´t like the WWE shop website at all... I´ll have my fax ready just in case I need it ;)

Do I remember? I still have the nightmares. All that un necessary clicking for something so overpriced. I'm really hoping platinum doesn't go over €1300.

They made a rookies mistake, hopefully things will run smoother in July 12.

lets hope so...people who did buy platinum packages last year were screwed over by wwe,Raw tickets with this years packages is a bonus tho :cool: which means 4 nights in the hotel well i do hope so

Initium wrote: »
    LegendKiller, we got morning madness. And Kane has just said, it was a nightmare to checkout. And I think this year will be similar, I don´t like the WWE shop website at all... I´ll have my fax ready just in case I need it ;)

ah you did? but still it was over priced

4 nights hotel & Raw tix thrown in sounds like the perfect package, I just hope the price won't sky rocket. I'm a lazy person, buying all of this stuff in one click is awesome, but the price for last years was a bit much for what was given.

RKJ_force wrote: »
    and in the hotel they set up wwe merchandise?

Yeah. In PHX there was a stand in the main Lobby of the Hotel we were staying in. Had the usuals... Belts, key chains, little bears, shirts programs, etc...

• Advertisement

4 nights hotel & Raw tix thrown in sounds like the perfect package, I just hope the price won't sky rocket. I'm a lazy person, buying all of this stuff in one click is awesome, but the price for last years was a bit much for what was given.

indeed,ha indeed it is,we have to wait untill they go onsale to see how much they're dont we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

I hope not as my parents gave me the good news at 2 am that they are going to loan me the money to attend my first ever one. It made this 31 year old man cry like a baby. Because this is something I never thought I get to do in my lifetime.

mmg200000 wrote: »
    I hope not as my parents gave me the good news at 2 am that they are going to loan me the money to attend my first ever one. It made this 31 year old man cry like a baby. Because this is something I never thought I get to do in my lifetime.

wish i had parents like that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

wish i had parents like that :pac:

Like I said it was a loan so they will be paid back.

Here is a breakdown of the three packages they are offering:
    PLATINUM
    Each person in this group (maximum four people per group) will receive a ticket to WrestleMania 26 (seating within first 10 ringside rows with collectible chair), a ticket to WrestleMania Axxess (Saturday morning session), a ticket to [COLOR=#0000ff !important][COLOR=#0000ff !important]WWE[/COLOR][/COLOR] Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony (Saturday evening event), plus a WrestleMania Travel Package gift. Each person in this group will share one standard room (maximum two-beds per room) with three-night [COLOR=#0000ff !important][COLOR=#0000ff !important]accommodations[/COLOR][/COLOR] at the Arizona Biltmore [COLOR=#0000ff !important][COLOR=#0000ff !important]Hotel[/COLOR][/COLOR] with check-in at 4:00pm on Friday, March 26, 2010, and check-out at 12:00pm on Monday, March 29, 2010.
    • One Person - $1,895</B>
    • Two People - $1,488</B> per person
    • Three People - $1,352 per person
    • Four People - $1,284</B> per person
    WrestleMania Axxess:
    - Saturday, March 27th
    -
    [COLOR=#0000ff !important][COLOR=#0000ff !important]Phoenix[/COLOR][/COLOR] Convention Center

Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony:
    - Saturday, March 27th
    - US Airways Arena

WrestleMania 26:
    - Sunday, March 28th
    - University of Phoenix

Click here for this package.
    GOLD

Each person in this group (maximum four people per group) will receive a ticket to WrestleMania 26 (seating within floor level risers or rows beyond first 10 ringside rows); a ticket to WrestleMania Axxess (Saturday morning session), a ticket to WWE Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony (Saturday evening event); plus a WrestleMania Travel Package gift. Each person in this group will share one standard room (maximum two-beds per room) with three-night accommodations at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs [COLOR=#0000ff !important][COLOR=#0000ff !important]Resort[/COLOR][/COLOR] with check-in at 4:00pm on Friday, March 26, 2010, and check-out at 12:00pm on Monday, March 29, 2010.
    • One Person - $1,247
    • Two People - $860 per person
    • Three People – $745 per person
    • Four People - $677 per person
    Click here for this package.
    SILVER

Each person in this group (maximum four people per group) will receive a ticket to WrestleMania 26 (seating within Level 100 - lower level permanent stadium seats), a ticket to WrestleMania Axxess (Saturday morning session), a ticket to WWE Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony (Saturday evening event), plus a WrestleMania Travel Package gift. Each person in this group will share one standard room (maximum two-beds per room) with three-night accommodations at the Pointe [COLOR=#0000ff !important][COLOR=#0000ff !important]Hilton[/COLOR][/COLOR] Squaw Peak Resort with check-in at 4:00pm on Friday, March 26, 2010, and check-out at 12:00pm on Monday, March 29, 2010.
    • One Person - $1,064
    • Two People - $678 per person
    • Three People – $562 per person
    • Four People - $494 per person

Just a review of last year's prices in Phx so that maybe we can kinda guesstimate what we're looking at come July 12th. I got the single silver pkg last year, but this year I have a cousin going with me to lighten the blow on the 'ol wallet. With Raw tix and an extra night, its a little difficult to wage how much WWE thinks they're worth.

For me it wasn't really overpriced since I got triple platinum so paid $1350 per each one and not $1895. If you got a platinum and get 6th row, yeah will be overpriced, but if you get front row sure no one will say it's overpriced :)

I think this year will be around $200 more with the extra night and raw ticket...

If anything the packages should come down in price, but it was the single platinum that seemed overpriced, grouped packages seemed fair enough. I've a feeling they'll increase yet again & I'll be looking at over €1500, is it too much too ask that we get Raw & a 4th night in the hotel, but for a reduced price?

If anything the packages should come down in price, but it was the single platinum that seemed overpriced, grouped packages seemed fair enough. I've a feeling they'll increase yet again & I'll be looking at over €1500, is it too much too ask that we get Raw & a 4th night in the hotel, but for a reduced price?

I don't think so. Hell, they'd get the difference with the sometimes dumb and pointless purchases we all make on these weekends. I know i always wind up with more things than actually needed. Kind of an "in the moment" type thing i guess.

I don't think so. Hell, they'd get the difference with the sometimes dumb and pointless purchases we all make on these weekends. I know i always wind up with more things than actually needed. Kind of an "in the moment" type thing i guess.

I'm one for impulse purchases. I remember at Axxess this year I spent around $300 in 5 minutes. It's all worth it though.

WWE should do the things right and let everybody knows what seats they're getting. If it's bought via Internet like last year I don't see the point of not letting you know what you're getting.

• Advertisement

WWE should do the things right and let everybody knows what seats they're getting. If it's bought via Internet like last year I don't see the point of not letting you know what you're getting.

100% agree with you,having to wait untill sometime in march is just stupid

It's stupid, but we'll still do it. :)

Yeah I don't know why the hell they do that! Sometimes they don't look as professional as they claim to be. Kane last year you had a problem
    when you tried to enter into your account to pay it, or with the checkout?

I got as far as the check out I think, but no dice. Tried 10+ tmes but to no avail. Then I was depressed for a week. I think packages are way more fun to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭The Fly

Just hope they announce the hotel names again this year. That will be the determining factor if I get a package. If the hotel is within walking distance of Mania I'll go for it, if not I'll prob book seperately again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Those single packages are an outrageous price It's a very high price for what is still a gamble on seats, yes there are still crap $750 seats

If you book direct with WWE for that kind of money you should be getting best of the best

I totally agree, I can't understand how they can give an 9th row to a platinum package holder and anyone can buy front row at the general sale...

For me it wasn't really overpriced since I got triple platinum so paid $1350 per each one and not $1895. If you got a platinum and get 6th row, yeah will be overpriced, but if you get front row sure no one will say it's overpriced :)

I think this year will be around $200 more with the extra night and raw ticket...

so you were sitting front row???if yes how u got them on presale???if not you purchases them in the first minutes they got on sale???

doesnt anyone has a video on youtube from the whole experience???also from each section how may rows are in each section???
    I think ive understand how the rows go on package!!!The first 20 buyers of the package get front row from 20-40 2nd row 40-60 3rd row 60-80 4th row 80-100 5th row.... and i say this because Kane got platinum travel package and said he was the 78th customer that purchased platinum travel package.Maybe the thing I said is not correct but who knows...?(about how many platinum travel packages are bought during presale you think?)

• Advertisement

I was front row at WM25, and it was bought as a triple platinum package. I didn't buy it, the package was bought by some friends, people of we hate cena tees you always see in front row, and one of them couldn't go to Houston so I bought his ticket.

I don't know how WWE works it, but I doubt is like you say because yeah, Kane got Bill nr 78, but it doesn't mean seat 78, since many people is getting triple and even for 4 people packages so if they sell 5 packages for 4 people front row will be complete with just 5 packages. And there are platinum package holders in more than one section... Be sure at presale at least 7 or 8 rows of the TV side will be sold for sure.

Advertisement