Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

RKJ_force wrote: »
    also how do they always get 1-5 rows?

Man, they don't get rows 1 to 5, they ALWAYS get front row. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

yeah ok but how?

i know i get a bit annoying because im asking all the time but started knowing for the packages(more details except wweshop)from wwe universe from wm 25 so dont know a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

The best way to get good tickets is to just be ready to buy straight away, have everything you need to hand. Then cross your fingers. There's no special formula to get a great seat.

As Kane says, and believe me he really knows what he's talking about, there is no secrets. The quicker, the better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

Now this is my first, and probably my only chance to go to Wrestlemania. What will I need when I get ready to buy my package. I plan on getting the Silver one.

Well according to WWE.com the packages will be on sale through weeshop.com, so if you don't have one, set up an account for your addresses. Other than that have your credit card to hand & be ready to click. That's all you'll need. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Haz2311

Ah I'm back live on boards :)

Not sure if I'll be going this year. But I'll keep an eye on this thread none the less :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

Thanks for the help. I'm really excited for this.

No problem man.

Good to have you back Haz. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Benjo™

I'm trying to remember last year if the prices for the packages were released a few days before the packages themselves. Anyone remember?

Really hoping the prices are possibly announced today or tomorrow.

Pretty certain it was the second they went on sale when we found out the prices.
    I think it was in the e mail that gave the links to weeshop.com

Yeah I believe you're right :(

I never received that email throught... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Anyone interested in going the VIP route this year?

what do you mean VIP route?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭LegendKiller_

super-rush wrote: »
    Anyone interested in going the VIP route this year?

i wouldn't say no

if anybody could organize it id be on board

RKJ_force wrote: »
    what do you mean VIP route?

For WM 26 a group of us hired a VIP suite(thanks again Andrew). Our own entrance, our own toilet facilities, food and drink to order, a fantasic view of the whole stadium, tv's in the suite. The tickets for it were €120 each.

i wouldn't say no

if anybody could organize it id be on board

I've emailed the stadium to see what the story is.

I've emailed the stadium to see what the story is.

alright cool,would people go for it this year tho?

• Advertisement

I can't see why not tbh, unless the price is too high. We were in the stadium long before anyone else so we had plenty of time to hit the merchandise and concessions stands. The view was pretty amazing and the tv option(with commentary) was fantastic.

I can't see why not tbh, unless the price is too high. We were in the stadium long before anyone else so we had plenty of time to hit the merchandise and concessions stands. The view was pretty amazing and the tv option(with commentary) was fantastic.

i seen a video someone took from the suite and it looked amazing..if i dont have enough for a package and you could get a suite like i said id be on board

i seen a video someone took from the suite and it looked amazing..if i dont have enough for a package and you could get a suite like i said id be on board

Cool. I'll stick up a video later also.

can you post a video link so i could see?

Super Rush I wish you all can make the VIP thing again. If I was going on my own and not with my wife and kid, will go VIP with you all for sure. Last year's I bought a VIP parking pass from brolly and what a place I got! Just 20 meters from main entrance!

Keep us posted mate, I'll be doing the packages but I enjoy reading you all, especially when you discuss about how many beers for each one in the VIP place :)

I think the VIP route could be beneficial for alot. It worked this year so why not next year. I for one wouldn't find it worth while, I gotta have my ringside after traveling half way across the world.

Little question, not sure if anyone will know though.

Does WWEShop take VISA Electron?

I know they take Visa, so I'd say so. It should be in their FAQ.

so what package everybody will get?and how many people will come with them?

• Advertisement

I'm getting single platinum. Nobody going with me anymore. :(
    At least I'm going. :)

Advertisement