Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Benjo™

I still can't believe that it looks like we won't know the prices until the day they are released.

Main thing I'm worried about atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭LegendKiller_

Benjo™ wrote: »
    I still can't believe that it looks like we won't know the prices until the day they are released.

Main thing I'm worried about atm.

yep same

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Me too. I hope I'll have enough, & I hope the hotel ain't miles away. But it's not as if we have plenty of time to go check out the hotel to see if it's nearby. Hopefully things I'll just work out next Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

How much we estimating prices to go up, I reckon a good $200 on each package, that means a silver package for me would cost about £800.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

I think they will be like $200 up compard to last year wich sucks... Well maybe in the end they don't include any raw ticket or extra night... I still remember last year's surveys about it and finally nothing came...

If the hotel is far I'll be booking The Omni for sure and not doing any packages.

• Advertisement

I certainly hope single platinum is not over $1895, if anything it should remain that price & include Raw & the hotels 4 nights. They can't keep raising prices every year & not making the packages any more appealling.

Kane I hope so, btw they'll be selling RAW tickets and they haven't announced yet where will it be?? Well I think it'll be at Phillips Arena wich is really close to the WM stadium. I also hope they do HOF at a theater this year too.

Yes Kane, they should give to the people who buy packages something more than a sweatshirt or a morning madness... Or drop the price.

Well according to the wikipedia page:
    According to the president of the Atlanta Sports Council, Gary Stokan, WrestleMania Axxess is planned to be held at the Georgia World Congress Center, while the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony will take place either at the Fox Theatre or at Philips Arena.[2]

If there's no midday madness next year, & probably only 1 Axxess session, Raw is a very good swap, but they'll probably still charge $200 extra. I just can't see how they can keep increasing the price for the same things.

Not for the same things mate, for less. I prefer a bacon, bagels, bíceps and brunch than a morning madness. Thanks for the info man, I hope they do it at Fox Theatre then.

And doesn't sound quite weird we haven't received any email from them? Just 8 days to go... Weird.

I remember last year, my jaw dropped at the $1895 price tag, but I still clicked purchase over & over again. I'll probably do the same on the 12th. 4 nights hotel (hopefully local), at least 1 Axxess, HOF, ringside Mania seat, & possibly (ringside) Raw, is a pretty solid package & looks very appealing. I just hope the price will be. Then again, I find it great that packages are available & an extra charge can be worth it for the convenience.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I guess that seeing they're including Raw in the deal, that pretty much guarantees that it's in Atlanta as well. That's my flawed thinking anyway!

I don't have the money at the moment for the packages but I think they're v expensive but I know some people prefer them and that's fair enough.

I was v tempted to book the Omni hotel but the sites I'm on all want the full amount paid now and it's non-refundable. If they'd even just accept a deposit now, I'd book.

Doesn't hotels.com only accept deposits?

Fingers crossed the Omni maybe the package hotel.

Are there many hotels in Atlanta that WWE could do the same they did last year, as in different packages to different hotels?

If WWE select the Omni for the platinum holders wouls be great. Anyway I remembet there are lots of hotels in the area within walkin distance. My biggest doubt right now is if we're getting for RAW the same seats we're getting at WM... It makes sense, right? I mean if you have a second row seat at WM I can't see you getting a 5th row at RAW.

I'd love ringside for Raw, but because of my no card in my name situation, any Raw ticket included in the package will suffice for me. The only possible extra tix I may want are for more Axxess.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

RKJ_force wrote: »
    doesnt anyone has a video on youtube from the whole experience???also from each section how may rows are in each section???
    I think ive understand how the rows go on package!!!The first 20 buyers of the package get front row from 20-40 2nd row 40-60 3rd row 60-80 4th row 80-100 5th row.... and i say this because Kane got platinum travel package and said he was the 78th customer that purchased platinum travel package.Maybe the thing I said is not correct but who knows...?(about how many platinum travel packages are bought during presale you think?)

This is from my seat. I had a single Silver package this year. Section 109, Row 8, Seat 1 (was seated on the end for HoF and WM... THANKS Vince) This is the first section once you come off the actual floor (field) so had this been a football game, this would have been an awsome seat. I was still pretty satisfied with it as a Mania seat as i got good pics and could see everything with no problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3DgAgxcp30

Be sure that seat is better than many of the floor seats. Kane, whatever I get the package or not I'll try to get front row for RAW. This year's I did front row to the supershow before WM26, front row for raw after WM, and 2nd row to Smackdown in Las Vegas, not bad :)

Think I was 6th row for that SD, myself & haz got tiered for Raw. Was quite happy with those. But like you said, ringside Mania should equal ringside for Raw. I won't complain anyway. :)

On a side note, maybe for our newbies, don't forget the sub forum request. Lend your support if you haven't already. Link in my sig. Can see this place getting busier in the next week. :)

I've just sent an email to wwe packages to get some info on the presale for the previous package buyers, I'll keep you updated when they get back to me. Kane this year's thread is going way more relaxed than last one! :) Last year one week prior they went on sale we were already talking about heart attacks lol

I dunno, I can myself having a heart murmur at least on July 12....

Haha remember we were so ready with the fax machine, passport and credit card copies and no email was received! 25 minutes later someone found where they were selling the packages haha I found it si funny now but I wanted to cry last year haha

• Advertisement

God it was a disaster. 9pm I was waiting for the e mail. It eventually came with links attached. Fax machine ready, everything else, and all we had to do was click. And it still was a complicated process! Don't think I can do all that again. It's the few seconds from buy to confirmed that get me.

I tried like 6 times without luck so I got pissed off and went to my sofa to watching some horror movie. I still remember when I was watching it I started to lurk with my Iphone and believing it wasn't going throught checkout I did it again... And I got it! Funny...

Hey are the credit card details stored into WWE shop's account or we have to enter everytime we do an order? I can't remember... I remember they asked for names of the 3, and birthdays... Nothing more.

You got it through your iPhone last year? That's awesome.

wweshop.com don't remember card details. Just addresses. :(
    Pity they're not like ticketmaster, may improve our chances & make it quicker.

As you, I also want this year being a year of changes for the travel packages. I wish they can include an extra night and a Raw ticket not for $200 more, I wish they can ship the packages when the tickets go on sale around october and not 3 weeks prior WM... They should listen to their clients since we are The ones spending thousands of dollars every year.

They know the demand is there regardless of price & people like me are there to click buy on an impulse. But the feeling once it's confirmed always makes it worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

Initium wrote: »
    I was front row at WM25, and it was bought as a triple platinum package. I didn't buy it, the package was bought by some friends, people of we hate cena tees you always see in front row, and one of them couldn't go to Houston so I bought his ticket.

I don't know how WWE works it, but I doubt is like you say because yeah, Kane got Bill nr 78, but it doesn't mean seat 78, since many people is getting triple and even for 4 people packages so if they sell 5 packages for 4 people front row will be complete with just 5 packages. And there are platinum package holders in more than one section... Be sure at presale at least 7 or 8 rows of the TV side will be sold for sure.

so you are the guys every year booing cena???do you have fb youtube or something so I could see some photos or video please???Also you remember how quik your friends purchased the package???

One more general question!In platinum in which sections they ussually put you???hope only they put you only in sections behind announcers and the other 2 sections that the camera shows and the opposite of this section the other sections seem preetty crapy

RKJ_force wrote: »
    so you are the guys every year booing cena???do you have fb youtube or something so I could see some photos or video please???Also you remember how quik your friends purchased the package???

One more general question!In platinum in which sections they ussually put you???hope only they put you only in sections behind announcers and the other 2 sections that the camera shows and the opposite of this section the other sections seem preetty crapy
    Man some of these friends have been going since WM VII and near always front row, so be sure they act quicker than anybody else. They get seats 1,2,3 and 4 99% of the times so...

Platinum seats usually are on the TV side, and both ramps mate. Althought these last couple of years they also gave seats in that little sections aside of the TV side...

what do you mean they act quickly the only thing they do is 2 of them are on the pc for the packages and the other 2 call wweshop and thats how they do it better thing is to call them because everybody goes from the net

also how do they always get 1-5 rows?

• Advertisement

If you be quick you will get good seats. Simple as.

Advertisement