Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

must've booked early

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

killyourtv wrote: »
    That was in Euro's, Dublin - Orlando
    Then its not so bad, its nearly double that to get to Atlanta with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

$128.00 for a greyhound from orlando to atlanta, 11 hrs on a bus tho no thanks

jmolloy wrote: »
    $128.00 for a greyhound from orlando to atlanta, 11 hrs on a bus tho no thanks
    Makes Delta look like a bargain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

$290 from portland,ME to Atlanta by bus, and it takes 9 hours to get there.

• Advertisement

Seems kinda steep to me, but I guess it's a long trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

super-rush wrote: »
    €440 indirect. I know what flights i'll be booking.

Who was this quote with?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Who was this quote with?

BMI.

super-rush wrote: »
    BMI.

Cheers.

Just checked, got offered Dublin to Atlana, Atlanta to Vegas, Vegas to Dublin for €637. Not bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭alexrc

Hey guys,
    I need a bit of help.Apologies in advance if these have been answered already.

I am absolutely desperate to go to Wrestlemania 27 with a package deal and I should be able hopefully to scramble together between 700 and 900 pounds which equates to about 1200-1400 dollars. I am just wondering if this is likely to be enough for the package. I am also wondering if I live in the UK how much the postage and packaging will cost to send it to the UK or if this is included in the price.

If I miss out are there opportunities to buy Axxess,HOF tickets at a later date?

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement

alexrc wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I am absolutely desperate to go to Wrestlemania 27 with a package deal and I should be able hopefully to scramble together between 700 and 900 pounds which equates to about 1200-1400 dollars. I am just wondering if this is likely to be enough for the package. I am also wondering if I live in the UK how much the postage and packaging will cost to send it to the UK or if this is included in the price.

If I miss out are there opportunities to buy Axxess,HOF tickets at a later date?

Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing you already know this but flights are not included in the package. You'll have to buy those seperately yourself and add that price on top of the cost of the package.

Oh yeah I know flights aren't included i'm getting those sorted myself not too soon after I get the tickets well if I get the tickets that is. Thanks for the advice though

alexrc wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

That'll be enough alright, but probably not for platinum, you should be able to get Silver, or stretch to gold. It depends if there's others going on the package with you, the more going, the more the price is reduced per person.

The price you pay includes the postage to where you live.

If you miss out, there will be plenty of chances to get HOF, Axxess & Raw tix later in the year. They'll have plenty of pre sales so you won't miss out.

That'll be enough alright, but probably not for platinum, you should be able to get Silver, or stretch to gold. It depends if there's others going on the package with you, the more going, the more the price is reduced per person.

The price you pay includes the postage to where you live.

If you miss out, there will be plenty of chances to get HOF, Axxess & Raw tix later in the year. They'll have plenty of pre sales so you won't miss out.

Sorry forgot to say I am going for the Silver package(and on my own). Thanks for all your help and advice it's really useful. I hope I get the money together-I should do but knowing there are other opportunities has made me feel a lot better.

Thank you so much

No problem.
    It can be pretty daunting doing it your first year, but I missed out on packages last year & booked it all separately. Got what I wanted in the end but I prefer the convenience of the packages.

You'll definitely be able to afford the silver package.
    & if you do miss out, all the tix will be released separately in the next 3-5 months.

Thank you.I feel a lot better now. This is a dream of mine and I was a bit worried about it as i've not been to any wrestling event outside of England.

I'd prefer packages but if needs be i'll go for the seperate ones instead. As long as I go to Wrestlemania i'll be happy.

Well it's all worth the planning in the end.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

I'm just thinking about the previous package buyers presale... I guess they will send an email to us on friday letting us know packages are already on sale or something like that, so better everybody be ready! It's really weird they haven't any presale...

But those who did it last year, if there is a pre sale, will be the only ones to avail of this, no? I remember last years presale people bought packages hi weren't at WM25 & they were e emailed on their eligibility?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Mmmmh I think they email everyone who has bought a package in the past. A friend of mine who just was at 24 received the email for WM26... So if you did a package for WM25 you should receive it mate. If not, don't worry, I'll be posting it here.

I have just emailed WM travel packages to find about that, hope they get back to me with something!

• Advertisement

Oh ok. Maybe I have received an e mail on it, I'm using a different e mail address so I must get checking. Either way the next 5 days will decide our fate! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 cheloziggler

hey Guys whats up i was just wondering i bought a travel package for wm 26 what do u find better travel package or seperate? and another quick question do we get a presale code or something?

Welcome! :)
    I will say packages are better, but others will disagree. I've done both & will go with a package on Monday. It really depends on your budget in the end, & if you want it all done in one click or the long, drawn out, possibly cheaper option of doing it all separately.
    As for a pre sale, there's no word on one yet, we should know in the next day or 2.

okay thanks man im planning on getting a platinum when are the prices going on sale?i really hope there more than 1 axxess session

ok thanks man i think ill get the4 platinum although i really hope theres more than 1 axxess session

Prices probably won't be revealed until they go on sale through pre sale or Monday. I'd love more than 1 Axxess, but if we get Raw & the 4th hotel night, I won't mind. I'll buy extra Axxess tix if I must.

yeah ur right i really hope theres presale i want good seats, but ill definetely buy more axxess tix

If there's a pre sale I hope there's some notification first, not an immediate on sale now pre sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

everybody that have been on a mania or will go on this years and get a platinum or buy ringside tickets say to me your youtube account or your facebook to see pictures and videos!!!!!

• Advertisement

yeah hope we get more info by tomorrow

Advertisement