Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

So all of us loners should just get together, and enjoy the weekend with company.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

This was our view from the suite back in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

mmg200000 wrote: »
    So all of us loners should just get together, and enjoy the weekend with company.
    I'm sure they'll be some sort of meet up in Atlanta. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

I'd love ringside for Raw, but because of my no card in my name situation, any Raw ticket included in the package will suffice for me. The only possible extra tix I may want are for more Axxess.

I bought them with cash on the day at the booths.

The name on card collection thing is a right nuisance, My mate bought tickets last year with his Credit card and then something really important came up so he couldn't go, get a refund or get the tickets to sell on.

I'll probably know by the end of the week if I'm going. Still waiting of mates to decide.

The name on the card collection thing is the main reason I'm getting a package since I dont have a card in my name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 cheloziggler

im defintely getting more axxess tis its awesome is there abny morning madness etc????and does anyone have 1-5 row ringside expirience and how is it?

Looks like there's no Midday Madness, not announced yet anyway.
    I've been 4th row the last 2 Manias. It's awesome. Got me some airtime. At WM26, Sheamus' entrance, the Irish flag hanging over the barrier at ringside, that's mine. :cool:

i got gold last time no more platinum i got lots of airtime,,if you see all the irish flags next to them thats me but im not irish

Cool. Fingers crossed I'll get more airtime with my flag again next year. Don't mind which row I get as long as it's a row that I can keep the chair. :D

which superstars u meet at axxess?

• Advertisement

Well this year I met JR, Vickie, Dolph, Tony Atlas, Teddy Long, Roddy Piper, Zack Ryder, can't think of any more off the top of my head. I got a Mania 25 jersey covered in signatures. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mitzo_1805

hey guys, just wondering if we are able to pick our seats or we are just given what we get?
    because i am most likely grabbing some gold packages but would rather be at the start of the bleachers then on the floor

thanks

nah man u dont i got some gold packages last year and didnt know till march what my seats where

Afraid we do not get to pick our seats. Luck of the draw. & to make things worse we don't find out where we are sitting for quite a long time. Still, you get what you paid for.

ok how were the seats? do u suggest gold or silver cos platinum may be out of my price range once i convert my money over

i got gold,and they were great !!!i was on the 4th row starting risers but not the risers from the stadium the additional risers still on the football field

oh sweet! seats like that would be awesome

did the tickets sell out right away? sorry for all these questions, im from australia and really want to go haha

i guess i wont have any dramas if i logon the exact time they go on sale ye?

mitzo_1805 wrote: »
    oh sweet! seats like that would be awesome

did the tickets sell out right away? sorry for all these questions, im from australia and really want to go haha

i guess i wont have any dramas if i logon the exact time they go on sale ye?
    They tend not to sell out that quickly.

Fingers crossed for no drama on Monday, but last year when they went on sale, no Orders went through for around an hour. It shouldn't happen again, but if it does just keep trying, you'll get what you want after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 version1

well all.cant wait for monday!!myself and two mates been to 24+25 on the travel packages..it killed me last year not to go
    so we are goin to 27.
    quick question to those who got 26 packages.i saw wwe shop messed up big time last year.
    can you still pay for the packages over 2 or 3 credit cards this way??
    cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45 eire126

Hey!! I am new to this thread and hoping to go to wrestlemania my 1st time dis yr. I was wondering are the platinum seats all on the floor? And if dey r is der a gud chance you wont be able to see? Also does anyone have any links to good websites for booking good value flights from cork or dublin to atlanta?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

version1 wrote: »
    well all.cant wait for monday!!myself and two mates been to 24+25 on the travel packages..it killed me last year not to go
    so we are goin to 27.
    quick question to those who got 26 packages.i saw wwe shop messed up big time last year.
    Last year only one credit card was accepted per order.

version1 wrote: »
    so we are goin to 27.
    I'm afraid I can't help you on that one, but I'm sure you'll have the answer you want by the end of the day. :)
    eire126 wrote: »
    Hey!! I am new to this thread and hoping to go to wrestlemania my 1st time dis yr. I was wondering are the platinum seats all on the floor? And if dey r is der a gud chance you wont be able to see? Also does anyone have any links to good websites for booking good value flights from cork or dublin to atlanta?

The platinum seats are all on the floor. No worse than 8th row I think, so the quicker you are the better you'll get. You'll definitely be able to see. :)
    As for flights, there's loads of websites that can help you. Here's a few -
    http://www.expedia.ie/
    http://www.lastminute.ie/
    http://www.skyscanner.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 45 eire126

Cheers man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I'd like to book my flights now but unfortunately I'm not in a position to do so. Possibly in another couple of months though. Anyway Mania tickets usually don't go on sale until November so hopefully I've still enough time to get a decent price for flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Will anyone be stuck at work come Monday at 3ET???

I've taken liberties that I will not be. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Yeah if i was buying on Monday i would've been able to do both. I drive for UPS so i would've just took my lunch break and came home to buy my package. I'll be buying on the 23rd if they're not sold out.... {crosses fingers}

no more info yet hope we passed buyers get a presale code or something,,dont quite remeber when did we know prices etc last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Holy jabroni they want $5000 off me for a suite :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Its a 16 seater which makes it $312/€240, double the price it was in Phoenix, and thats IF i manage to fill it. Looks like its a floor ticket so. Preferably row 1 or 2.

• Advertisement

$5000? Wowsers. I mean the Georgia Dome ain't as cool or modern as the University Of Phoenix stadium. Surprised they can get away with charging that much.

Advertisement