Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

I'll be probably flying saturday, 8 days before WM27, to be sure I can go to Raw and Smackdown prior WM, or a supershow like the last 2 years! If they do it in Orlando could be great for my vacation. And I'll probably be flying back a day after Smackdown tapings. I can't wait to go to ROH again!

Yeah, we should be getting some info soon, my credit card is ready to go! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Anyone going to Vegas this time? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

Hi,

I have some questions on wrestlemania platinum travel package.If I can order them without being 18???Wrestlemania travel packages they can send also in greece???(i live in greece)I know what does the package has to offer but i want some more details that i dont know like... at the fan axxess you get vip tickets or regular just like everybody else???can you give some more details for the platinum package hotel(i mean on wm 26 or wm27 platinum package)???also on hall of fame you get random tickets or and there you have something speacial???and now the big question the wm tickets!!!!(take for example wm 26 seat map) we(if we buy them) get rows 1-10 that i think there are very good seats!!!! and now the question(s) you say ringside seactions so you mean sections between 1-12 section right? not A,C,D,AA,BB,CC..... right???? also one more last question iIf I buy 3 platinum travel packages in the first 2-3 minutes I will have a better chance getting rows 1-5 and in a better section from a guy that buys a package after a week???what is more possible to put us????on rows 1-5 or 5-10 also if you buy them very quik you get maybe better section for example 1 behind announcers????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Ok, gonna try take I crack at this, alot to go through.

If I remember correctly the main traveller on the packages must be 18, you have to be at least 18 to check into some hotels in America.

You living in Greece is not a problem, the packages will be going on sale through wweshop.com, So it's not a problem.

As for Axxess, I'm open to correction on this but I think his years packages just had regular tickets. The difference between the 2 was getting an autographed picture before hand & the ability to skip non autograph ques. VIP tickets are not great value.

As for the hotels, this year the different package groups were put in different hotels. The platinum hotel was meant to be very nice, but it's location was less than good. Quite far out I believe.

As for HOF tickets, there's no special tickets given, package holders have a block for themselves, just like everyone else.

As for platinum package Mania tickets, I believe one block is allocated for package holders, a block located beside the ring or a numbered block like you said. I got a package 2 years ago, was number 78 & got 4th row.

As for your last question, are you asking if you buy a package in the first few minutes f it's better than a week later? Yes. Yes it is. Remember you do not find out what seats you have till long after you purchase the package. The quicker you are won't improve your section. Just what row you get.

I hope this answers some of your questions. With packages on sale in July, so if you got any more questions, do ask. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭WweAndTnaRules

Anyone going to Vegas this time? :)
    i doubt i will be going to Vegas (didn't really like it).. might spend the week in Atlanta and move on to Miami for the beaches :)

Ticket packages are on sale at the end of this month :D

• Advertisement

Ok, gonna try take I crack at this, alot to go through.

If I remember correctly the main traveller on the packages must be 18, you have to be at least 18 to check into some hotels in America.

You living in Greece is not a problem, the packages will be going on sale through wweshop.com, So it's not a problem.

As for Axxess, I'm open to correction on this but I think his years packages just had regular tickets. The difference between the 2 was getting an autographed picture before hand & the ability to skip non autograph ques. VIP tickets are not great value.

As for the hotels, this year the different package groups were put in different hotels. The platinum hotel was meant to be very nice, but it's location was less than good. Quite far out I believe.

As for HOF tickets, there's no special tickets given, package holders have a block for themselves, just like everyone else.

As for platinum package Mania tickets, I believe one block is allocated for package holders, a block located beside the ring or a numbered block like you said. I got a package 2 years ago, was number 78 & got 4th row.

As for your last question, are you asking if you buy a package in the first few minutes f it's better than a week later? Yes. Yes it is. Remember you do not find out what seats you have till long after you purchase the package. The quicker you are won't improve your section. Just what row you get.

I hope this answers some of your questions. With packages on sale in July, so if you got any more questions, do ask. :)

first thank you for the quik reply secondly so the thing that you say is that you dont know if platinum(say platinum cause that its the only package i care)packages get VIP at fan axxess, at the HOF we (platinum)have a standard section that we will be in(dont care so much about HOF),also that the hotel its far from the arena but it is very nice hotel(sounds strange cause people who have bought platinum have said that the hotel is quite near at the stadium and last you say that it doesnt matter when you buy the platinum package for the ringside sections it only matters about what row you will get(so you mean first in gets the best row). You said that you have bought a travel package but you mean platinum travel package??????

I bought a platinum package for Mania 25, did it seperately this year.

As for the hotel, there's no knowing where they'll pick as hotel, it could be near or far, but we won't know till they are on sale.

nice do you have msn facebook or a youtube acoount so i could see some pictures or a video?

Sent you a PM. :)

Anticipation is already building for WrestleMania XXVII in Atlanta's Georgia Dome on April 3, 2011. Make plans now to be in the center of all the action with exclusive travel packages available here on WWE.com.

Packages will be available starting Monday, July 12 at 3:00 p.m. ET.

Get a deal on a hotel, meet your favorite Superstars at WrestleMania Axxess, and enjoy the best seats for the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, WrestleMania XXVII and Raw.

Platinum, Gold and Silver level packages will be offered.

Check back on July 12 at 3:00 p.m. ET to purchase your package. Quantities are limited, so don’t miss out!

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/wm27travelcoming

Looks like Raw tix are included for once. :)

• Advertisement

Hey Kane thanks for posting it! I don't know if it's good or bad news they are including RAW tickets... It means same people who get front row at WM are getting front row at RAW right? And what about the presale for previous package buyers? I'm sure they'll be doing one.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

Im a bit dissapointed with the Raw tickets as I didnt want these included in the package as i intend to fly home on the Monday.
    May look into booking seperate now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

If they are including Raw tickets they should include 4 night hotel,no?

EdK wrote: »
    If they are including Raw tickets they should include 4 night hotel,no?
    I really hope so. That would quite tempt me.

I guess this Raw tickets and 4 night hotel comes after reading the results of last year's survey. I'm ready to go mates!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Benjo™

I really like the Raw tickets being included in the package :D

So will we not know the actual prices of the packages until July 12th?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Hey guys! I've been following this board for a while now but just registered today in light of WWE's announcement on the release of WM27 Travel Packages on 7/12. My Wrestlemania Experience includes WM23 in Detroit and WM26 in Phoenix. An amazing experience both times and I'm ready to make my 3rd trip next April to Atlanta.

so if raw tickets will be included it means 1 more night at the hotel that will also mean extra money....

how can someone get the travel packages before they go out in public???(you have said previus package buyers can purchase their package before they go on sale for all the people is there any way we can buy the packages before they go out in public???)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

Ive come round to a bit to staying the extra night for Raw, just hope the package is not to dear with the extra night and raw ticket included.

RKJ_force wrote: »
    so if raw tickets will be included it means 1 more night at the hotel that will also mean extra money....

how can someone get the travel packages before they go out in public???(you have said previus package buyers can purchase their package before they go on sale for all the people is there any way we can buy the packages before they go out in public???)
    They always do a presale just for previous years package buyers, I guess they'll email us soon the presale details.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

I'm trying to plan this as this is my first time. I'm looking at the silver package as it is what I can afford, and with airfare. I would say right around $1,500? It is tough cause I have no idea what this years packages will cost though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭LegendKiller_

packages onsale next monday? awesome :cool: will be getting a platinum or silver package just have to wait and see how much the platinum package will be

& a repeat of what happend this year will NOT happen this time

What happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭hurricaneronnie

39 weeks untill wrestlemania weekend!!!
    Thinking about the Ritz carlton or days inn since they have smoking rooms at days inn.

hopefully this will be my first one I get to go to.

so if someone buys platinum travel package and buys it for three people to go and purchase it in the first 2-3 minutes he would probably have 1-5 row and a very good section??????

RKJ_force wrote: »
    so if someone buys platinum travel package and buys it for three people to go and purchase it in the first 2-3 minutes he would probably have 1-5 row and a very good section??????
    Yes. You & everyone else who purchases in the first few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Does anybody remeber how fast the packages sold out last year? Reason being I won't be ready to buy until the 23rd of July, almost two weeks after release. They won't be gone that fast will they?

platinum might be sold out but the others will be there for sure(maybe and the platinum but its 50%

• Advertisement

Does anybody remeber how fast the packages sold out last year? Reason being I won't be ready to buy until the 23rd of July, almost two weeks after release. They won't be gone that fast will they?

Don´t worry, they will be there for enough time. First gone will be the platinum but maybe after 3 weeks or one month, not sooner ;)

Advertisement