Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 version1

Initium wrote: »
    Last year only one credit card was accepted per order.

Thats a bit crap,but if thats the way it has to be done..it will be:D
    Here is hopin that i wouldnt be stuck in work on monday.
    any word on the sub form?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

The other suite was $7000. I night email them and tell them what we were charged in Phx and see if they would negotiate. I doubt it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭steveharley

wow things have really got busy in here!!

the suite wouldve been tempting if it wasnt so expensive, thats crazy money!

im still debating about what to do, Im usually trying to keep my costs down as much as possible so end up debating with myself for ages over what seat to get. I got package for mania 25 and I was very happy with it overall. last year i booked seperate and ended up in row 8 which I was also delighted with. overall I probably preferred booking seperate plus it spreads the cost a little bit more.

for me the downside with the packages is the fact that they dont tell you where you're sitting until very close to the event so theres no real opportunity to try and get a better seat. the fact they dont give prices until they go on sale is also annoying.

but I did like the advantage of being able to sort so many aspects of the trip in one go so im certainly not dead against the packages or anything.

decision decisions!!

anyone else thinking of using hotwire for hotels again this year? i loved the sheraton last year, as some of you know I wasnt a huge fan of the lexington tho!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I really regret not changing to the sheraton from the lexington.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Haz2311

The Sheraton was awesome, one of the best hotels I've stayed in. I miss that bed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

They really were awesome. & the chicken wings. Our 10th floor awesomeness. Good times. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

Damn my job trying to make me work on Monday, but I took care of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 cheloziggler

cant wait for monday hope theres presale

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

I still know nothing about the presale, they keep ignoring my emails. I'll be sending them a fax later in the day. I guess it's not really cool from them ignoring a person who is going to spend over $4200 in their shop on monday...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

i have emailed the people in the travel packages and they have never replyed and thats not so polite from a company like wwe

• Advertisement

I keep sending an e mail to them & keep getting the same automated message that just says on sale July. They could at least say it's Monday they're on sale.

Yes Kane, that about not including the date are going on sale looks really weird, especially if we are just 3 days away... They have never done that before, strange.

i think its not only me but pretty much everything with the packages are a bit weird this year first the automatic messege 2nd the no presale for previus package buyers and 3rd the none countdown they used to have on wwe.com

not even in wweshop.com says anything!!!! even on the upcoming items

It'll probably just appear the second they go on sale WWE shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭LegendKiller_

I'll be doing everything separate,the money i have coming to me wont get it for another few weeks..if the packages are still onslae by then i'll get the package..good luck to everyone on monday :)

Sorry to hear that I guess. At least you'll still get what you want. :)

yeahh oh man there no presale still hope they announce something on smackdown tonight

I wouldn't think they will. I'd say it's just Monday we got to prepare for. Can't see a pre sale starting the weekend.

I have just been at WM 24, 25, and 26 but I think every year has been a presale since they started with packages right?

• Advertisement

They have had pre sales for the last 2 anyway. Wasn't around for 24. I guess there won't be a pre sale now, but perhaps on Monday those who have had packages before will have their new packages processed before the rest.

last chance for presale is tonight i think

It's too late now... Maybe tomorrow, or probably never! I can't wait to watch smackdown tonight to see if the say something about it!

Would be very surprised if one was announced tonight. Surprised but giddy. :)

dont think theyre gonna anounce it

Nope. :(

Monday @ 3pm ET it is then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mrwhitethc

Just registered here because you guys seem to have the most information without all the BS. Thank You! Also I was wondering does anyone know can we phone in an order at 3pm on monday and split the cost across 2 credit cards? I saw someone had asked about the web wasn't sure it was the same for phone.

Welcome mrwhitethc! :)

Wish I could give you a definate answer on that but I can't. I would assume no. Maybe Initium would know, but I do not. Maybe try giving them a call in advance & ask.

No Info on Smackdown i think that means no pre-sale well have to wait till monday

• Advertisement

I finally couldn't watch Smackdown, you've said they didn't give any info on the presale, but did they say something about travel packages?

Advertisement