Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 cheloziggler

No but im pretty sure next monday on raw theyre gonna say something to advertise,but we woulve already gotten the info earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Thanks for the info mate, I have just realiced they did Smackdow from Atlanta, probably we'll be watching RAW live @ Phillips Arena next april :)

no prob hey quick question last year i went to wrestlemania,hall of fame and axxess did anybody go to art show? or golf thing if u did how was it?

I have never go to the art show but for being honest, after seeing their art skills at axxess, I think I don't want to go! :) About golf I think it was just for the supestars right?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

that means everybody have some chances on 1st row!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭steveharley

the Art show was awesome, prob the highlight of the week for me. I got a VIP ticket for it and it was worth every penny. it was a nice environment and you were able to sit and talk to all the superstars and divas for the whole evening. myself and a few other guys from here - jay and darren- sat with the hart dynasty and tony atlas for quite a while and I was talking to Layla for ages. Jay and JTG were outbidding each other on a Bret Hart picture as well. seriously was an awesome night! The divas looked stunning!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Anybody here from LA and going to SummerSlam Axxess? Rey Mysterio, Edge, and Randy Orton are slated to appear. Sessions 1, 2, & 3 respectively.

I'm going to SS with my wife and kid, and got 3 VIP tickets in the presale for the meet & greet with Rey Mysterio!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I hate you Initium.

Nah, I don't really. :)

Wish there was a pre sale, I could enjoy this weekend having my Mania ticket. Bring on Monday. :)

Initium wrote: »
    I'm going to SS with my wife and kid, and got 3 VIP tickets in the presale for the meet & greet with Rey Mysterio!

you have a youtube account or a fb? send a pm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 VinnieE

hey this is my first time trying to purchase mania tickets, im going for the travel package option and am wondering what kind of info needs to be faxed to the wwe, so i can get everything ready and make monday as stress free as possible. any help would be great.

thank you

Yeah the Art Show sounds fun wwe.com put another sign of wrestlemania tickets but no more info than we got last time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mrwhitethc

Man got home literally 5min to late, made the call the WWEShop and they are closed until Monday. Oh well, hopefully I can get some answers monday morning before the sale. *crosses fingers* they take 2 credit cards over the phone.

well have to wait till monday hopee i get good seats i wanna know is theres morning madness like last year, but there seems theres no word on that yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭hurricaneronnie

38 weeks untill wrestlemania weekend!!!!
    This week i bought my plane ticket and hotel in downtown atlanta for wrestlemania!! Cant wait. I also saw someone asking about you tube. I have you tube videos on my myspace page from my trips to wrestlemania 25 and 26, of the whole weekend in detail.
    www.myspace.com/hurricaneronnie662

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

This week i bought my plane ticket and hotel in downtown atlanta for wrestlemania!! Cant wait. I also saw someone asking about you tube. I have you tube videos on my myspace page from my trips to wrestlemania 25 and 26, of the whole weekend in detail.

What hotel did you book?

ooooooooooo hey hurricaneronnie i know you from fb ive seen both wm 25 and 26 videos and they were pretty nice!!!!So much drinking man!!! :P You got really thin from wm 25 to 26 but i want to ask you does the guy you went with on wm 25 is the same guy you went on wm26???? im theSVRmaniac from youtube

VinnieE wrote: »
    hey this is my first time trying to purchase mania tickets, im going for the travel package option and am wondering what kind of info needs to be faxed to the wwe, so i can get everything ready and make monday as stress free as possible. any help would be great.

thank you
    Welcome VinnieE. :)

First off packages will be on sale on wweshop.com, nothing needs to be faxed, just create an account to remember addresses, & have your credit card to hand. That's all you need. :)

Well one day to go and we haven't received anything yet. For those with questions about morning madness you should remember they added it like a month after we bought our packages.
    Rkj sorry but I haven't any facebook or Youtube account.

Hopefully Midday Madness is there, even if we get Raw, it's nice to know there's always a chance of something else being added. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 VinnieE

Kane-N-Nite thanks a lot for the reply. my friend went to wrestlmania 19 and said he had to fax a lot of documents over, have they stopped that now?

Dont worry they stopped that fax method last year, and they went with what we thought was going better but finally was a big fiasco, Internet! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

So just over 24 hours to go...

I get paid tomorrow, I hope I don't lose the run of myself and get a rush of blood to the head and decide to book one of these packages :)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

Don't be silly

Well my weekend of work is done. Got tomorrow off. Pretty psyched for tomorrow. But gotta wait till 8pm. Tomorrow will be a good day. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭hurricaneronnie

to answer a few questions, the hotel i got is days inn. I had to get a smoking room, all the other hotels i wanted like the ritz were smoke free. also that is not the same guy on the videos, wm 25 i was with my friend brian, wm 26 i was with my friend big mike. Thanks for checking out my videos. I wanna do a meet up this year. I didnt meet up with anybody on here for 26, but i did meet alot of people from all over the world in phoenix.
    Lets hook up in atlanta people!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

i work for a ticketing company and in 2008 a online sale caused a ****laod of problems but by 2009 we had it sorted as WWE are pro's I'd imagine theyhave taken every precaution to make sure the onsale goes smoothly online learning from last year. I can't wait still torn if gold or silver is best for me though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 youeatrocks

thanks for making a thread. i along with all of you have been waiting for pricing/package offers. i thought i was kinda alone on wondering why wwe hadn't posted prices but have read EVERY page to see this. my newly wife doesn't know how much this package will cost, but she knows its alot and i told her she can have whatever she wanted and I wont say anything.

so. with that being said, good luck to everyone tomorrow at 3pm eastern. 2pm central for me. we will be waiting for the acutal seats we get then? or will we know as soon as we do it? also, will we get the offer to buy the axxess things? i really wanna make a big deal and I plan on going Platinum.

thanks,
    evan

Also you all should remember that WWE doesn't charge your card at the moment you checkout. They usually do it the day after and last year I think they did it like 5 days after we got the packages.

• Advertisement

Ok, I have just received my new credit cards. My number still remain the same but these come with a chip, I don´t really know for what it is... I have just activated them and destroyed old ones. Tonight one of the will work hard ;)

PS: With my lack of luck sure I have problems with my new cards tonight :mad:

Advertisement