Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

in 8 hours travel packages go on sale!!!!!!!!

Initium wrote: »
    Ok, I have just received my new credit cards. My number still remain the same but these come with a chip, I don´t really know for what it is... I have just activated them and destroyed old ones. Tonight one of the will work hard ;)

PS: With my lack of luck sure I have problems with my new cards tonight :mad:

you might have problems but youll get again 1st row:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 WWEMaMI87

Do U have to by packages to get really good seats??

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

No, you can get just as good, sometimes better seats, from the general sale later on in the year. Package just guarantees you your seat in a specific area.

In the package you may get 8th row ringside with platinum (if you get them right away you're likely to get at least first 5 rows), but someone buying from the general sale may end up on the 2nd row. People were still finding tickets in the first few rows in the general sale last year in the couple of weeks leading up to the actual event.

yeah you can end up 2nd row but maybe far away at 11-12th row and to find 2-5th rows from general(the best seats finded last year from general was 11th row and few weeks from mania finded 5th row) its really hard and must be veeeeeeeeeery lucky, last year(just like this year)ill be just cheking what is going on with packages and general tickets.The good with packages is that you can get 1st row-5 row(met some guys)(to get 7-10 row you must purchase them 2-3 weeks after they go on sale) and you also get rickets to hall of fame best hotels to axxess and all in 1 package and at general you must search again and again for hotels seats etc so when i go to wm29(with other 2 friends getting platinum)ill know a lot of stuff for packages!!!SO EVERYBODY I SAY TO GO TO PACKAGES;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

What I say to newbies interested in packages is this: know your budget. I'll go into tonights sale, but only to browse. These prices go up every year & I unfortunetly do have a budget. Time well tell what they're offering but the important thing to remember Is the alternative works well. If I can afford what I want, then cool. But I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

What is your limit?

Really depends. Spent around €800 on my iPhone 4 this week so that set me back. Guess my limit tonight would be a little less than $2000, but that'd have to include everything I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Really depends. Spent around €800 on my iPhone 4 this week so that set me back. Guess my limit tonight would be a little less than $2000, but that'd have to include everything I want.
    I think price for single platinum will be around that... Iphone 4 is already out?? I need one of those too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Today's the big day! Good luck to all that are buying today. I'm buying on Friday myself and cant wait. I'm off to work now, cant wait to get home and see who all got what.... ATLANTA HERE WE COME!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

I have just received this email from WWE Packages 15 minutes ago, no news at all:

Grandest trip of 'em all: WrestleMania XXVII travel packages available on WWE.com July 12

Anticipation is already building for WrestleMania XXVII in Atlanta's Georgia Dome on April 3, 2011. Make plans now to be in the center of all the action with exclusive travel packages available on WWE.com.
    Packages will be available starting Monday, July 12 at 3:00 p.m. ET.
    Get a deal on a hotel, meet your favorite Superstars at WrestleMania Axxess, and enjoy the best seats for the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, WrestleMania XXVII and Raw.
    Platinum, Gold and Silver packages will be offered.
    Log onto WWE.com on July 12 at 3:00 p.m. ET to purchase your package. Quantities are limited, so don’t miss out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭LegendKiller_

No prices at all...DAMN that sucks

Hmmm. No prices. Not surprised.
    I think come 3pm ET, no matter the price I'll click buy & worry later. They better not screw this sale up.

Kane they already screwed the presale up. And the sale giving no info at all, isn´t going good.

You're right. Typical WWE. I just hope I dont go on & see $2500 for my package. That'll be heart breaking.

And why send out the email on the day of the sale? last few years they sent it out weeks before didn't they?

You're right. Typical WWE. I just hope I dont go on & see $2500 for my package. That'll be heart breaking.

if it was $2500 would you not do things seperate again?

Maybe there are less quantities of packages available?

if it was $2500 would you not do things seperate again?
    I'd probably have no choice. You're not getting a package tonight?

I'd probably have no choice. You're not getting a package tonight?

Nope i'm not dont have the money for it just yet but if they're over $2000 i'll do things seperate i'll just have to wait untill tonight to see how much they're like everyone else

• Advertisement

Cool. It's silver you wanted?
    I hope they don't exploit the price if Raw & the 4th hotel night are included.

Yea the silver package
    i hope not but i'm sure they will

Well we'll all know in over 5 hours time.

2 hours and 45 minutes

Better 4:45 hours... :rolleyes:

really??????????:confused::confused::confused::confused: as i saw in world clocks it said in 2 hours 40 minutes

Have they not even released any info on what is in each package?

killyourtv wrote: »
    Have they not even released any info on what is in each package?
    Same old. HOF, Axxess, Possibly 4 nights hotel. Mania ticket, Raw ticket.

i dont think platinum will go more than 2000 cause the cost is a lot and for marketing they dont think theyll put it maybe it will be 1950 or something like that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 CARRFOX

I'm new to this board, but have been looking at it since they announced the travel package on sale date. Thanks to all for all the valuable information. This is going to be my first Wrestlemania and thought the travel package is the way to go. Hopefully everything will go smoothly at 3pm ET.

Advertisement