Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Mayo becoming a no-go area?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

I think the biggest problem with Mayo is that it has become a dumping ground for the country's scum. My home town recently had a number of the rougher families involved in the troubles in Limerick moved there. It also has the biggest housing estate in Mayo and it's a council estate responsible for much of the towns problems.

I dont doubt limerick scum are being re housed but surely a family from limerick city would want to live local or they would kick up a storm if told oh your being given a house in mayo??

• Registered Users Posts: 42 braf89

Thats bull, the young fella that stabbed d guard in Mayo is originally from Sixmilebridge in Co. Clare

No he's from somewhere in Dublin. I could give his name but id be banned. The family might have been relocated to clare before mayo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

I think this thread has run its course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement