Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

"This is fun Wolf!" USES water cannon to drench Wolf with Syrup. "Just how much can you eat Wolf?"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Well, one of my cousins ate three pigs by himself.Hey , I need bacon.

"BACON!?" Sighs and throws bacon on griddle. "This is a bit slow. And the popping is burning the snot out of me! Spot!'
    loads catapult with bacon "Incoming Wolf. Sizzling Dragon Flamed Bacon!"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Devours bacon. Guzzles orange juice down.*
    Now, I'm ready to fight.

Whacks Wolf in full tummy with staff "here we go Wolf!"

• Advertisement

*headbutts Deki, trips her and drops her into cesspit.*

"and after I cooked all that food for you Wolf" Wades out of cesspit. Walks up to Wolf. Pokes him in both eyes, pulls and twists both ears, kicks him in shin and...runs!

I shall chase you after using your bathroom.

"OH NO! At least turn on the exhaust!" SIGH:eek:

Exhaust is on. Paint just changed colors though.

• Advertisement

"Leave the fan on and shut the door on your way out Wolf. I'll deal with it when it airs out a bit."

No problem.
    *Prepares for a fox hunt*

Mutters under breath"wolf pays you a visit ya got to remodel the whole bathroom..."

Picks up bazooka fires it at Wolf.

*Drops to the ground. Watches bazooka shell fly harmlessly into Deki's bathroom.*
    Whoo, good thing it was a dud hu..BOOOOM!!!!

"Well it's not like it wasn't going to have to go anyway. What's that stuff you're rolling in Wolf? Think Splitters cat must have come for a visit.":p

Oh bugger.
    *Runs over gives Deki a big hug*

" ugh! Get off me Wolf! oh too late." starts for fox hole:confused: realizes shower was blown up. "See What You made me do Wolf!" Jumps in creek. slaps water and splashes Wolf with icey cold water."evil Wolf."

Why didn't you just use the free showers over by the entrance?:confused:

don't like public showers:(
    throws bucket of water at Wolf. Isn't satisfied. Tosses bucket hits Wolf on nose.

*Plants bucket on Deki's head. Runs off*

• Advertisement

chases after Wolf with dart gun in hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

I reject your reality! And substitute my own! I am victorious! :D

Turns back, HIts James T with staff "Shhh! I'm hunting Wolfs!" Props unconscious JamesT. in corner and resumes Wolf chase.

I reject your reality! And substitute my own! I am victorious! :D
    *Smacks Kirk with a sledgehammer. Tows him along.*
    I has a little project you can help me with.

*Smacks Kirk with a sledgehammer. Tows him along.*
    I has a little project you can help me with.
    Do tell... :cool:

*Tosses Kirk into Deki's ruined bathroom.*
    Build a new bathroom.

Can you do that James? Wolf made me blow it up?

I must log on more often. :o Will save me reading back through a lot of posts. My DIY skills are laughable, Deki :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Puts on kilt and throws log at Capt Kirk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

turns the water back on from the mains, locks deki inside...........knock 3 times when you have no air left!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement