Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

homah_7ft wrote: »
    Puts on kilt and throws log at Capt Kirk.
    Tells Scotty what homah did with his kilt.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Here I come to build a bathroom. I brought help this time, real help I might add. Meet my build team,

Constructicons_dw.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Whoa Wolf! A construction team.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

They excellent builders. They do alot of work in warzones and such

I'm impressed Wolf. They build many bathrooms in warzones?

• Advertisement

Do water torture chambers count?

"no Wolf, no that wouldn't fit into the decor at all" Deki backs off. "is that what they're planning Wolf?"

No, they were planning a sunken bath, and full shower with heated towel rack.

really?

Yes really. I just have to return their combination matrix. How hard can it be to break into a heavily fortified building guarded by giant robot warriors.

• Advertisement

I think that would be very hard. How quiet can you be?

Please, I can sneak up on Batman and a ninja at midnight on a roof covered in dried rice husks.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

A High Street is an informal name for a Hello Street,

My love for you is like Diarrhoea, I just cant hold it in!

Overature wrote: »
    A High Street is an informal name for a Hello Street,

My love for you is like Diarrhoea, I just cant hold it in!
    Right.
    *Shoots Overature in the face*

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

I JUST CANT HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER ..........

pulls the heart out of kirky, with just one hand, shoves it into wolfy's mouth, kick's 3 times very hard into your man's area, knocks you back into kirky, does high fly ninja kicks and hits both kirky and wolfy over and over again till they dont look human anymore!!!

Would take you on too homah, but you dont walk this way!!!

Overature ...... are you male, shag it right now you can be, robs cutlass from next door, how many little cuts can i put on your body, think maybe 1,000 will do any thing more would just waste my time, stands and watch you bleed everywhere, its not fast enough ........ cuts your head off, but its not easy i have to hack at it over and over and over!!!!

stands back and thinks did i miss anyone???
    Oh staker, well i will just keep you for a man servant!!!!

(deki your safe, you is a woman):eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!

Oh......bugger.

"What was that? One of your fans?" Deki watches faceless Overature thrash about " Maybe it would be more humane to just put it out of it's agony Wolf. I don't think it's ever going to be quite the same."

Deki wrote: »
    "What was that? One of your fans?" Deki watches faceless Overature thrash about " Maybe it would be more humane to just put it out of it's agony Wolf. I don't think it's ever going to be quite the same."
    I ain't doing nothing until someone takes that cutlass away from jg and gets her a damned sedative.

joes girls wrote: »
    I JUST CANT HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER ..........

pulls the heart out of kirky, with just one hand, shoves it into wolfy's mouth, kick's 3 times very hard into your man's area, knocks you back into kirky, does high fly ninja kicks and hits both kirky and wolfy over and over again till they dont look human anymore!!!

Would take you on too homah, but you dont walk this way!!!

Overature ...... are you male, shag it right now you can be, robs cutlass from next door, how many little cuts can i put on your body, think maybe 1,000 will do any thing more would just waste my time, stands and watch you bleed everywhere, its not fast enough ........ cuts your head off, but its not easy i have to hack at it over and over and over!!!!

stands back and thinks did i miss anyone???
    Oh staker, well i will just keep you for a man servant!!!!

(deki your safe, you is a woman):eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!
    Deki drags in JGs ex - here try the real thing JG. hands JG knife - slaps cd of "stuck in the middle with you" into boom box. Aren't any dieing folks laying around with guns are there. "no?- Go at it JG!"

Thankfully I has all the guns. Jg try the power sander over there. Lovely for a flaying when you in the mood.

• Advertisement

Sands down wolfy's elbows, as he does his little dance of pain, bumps him to the ground. Bites on his neck, rips out his adams apple, now you can be one of us wolfy .......Oh as for your other bits, well just do the crying game on it!!!!

better idea
    *Slaps belt of masculinity around JG's waist causing a gender flip.*
    How do you feel now Joe?

no no no!!!!

GET IT OFF!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh HELP ME !!!!

BURN YOU EVIL THING.....BURN!!!

"oh Wolf! I don't think you've thought this through. A male JG?! What have you done?" calls Spot and flees the thread.

Slaps deki ........what would be wrong with a male me??? SLAPS again!!!

Same thing wrong with a female me.
    *Dives for escape hatch.*

Kicks JG in place just recently grown "that JG That would be it - Wolf that was evil ! The world is not ready for this. Change her back!" lassos Wolf before he can hit escape hatch. Hog ties and Drags him back into thread. "now put er back the way she was>"

I was going to get the key

I bet:mad:

• Advertisement

Fine, so I have no clue where the key actually is. I was going to find a locksmith actually.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement