Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

see the story changes;)
    think of something Wolf:(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Let me free ........ i dont be liken these danglies , it feels too odd!!!
    fights wolfy for the key >>>>>got it, oh sweet heaven that feels better .....here have your extra bits back, pushes bits into wolfy face, run off before he can do anything with them!!!!

(i knew you really had the key!!!)

"Well at least thats over," Leaves Wolf to free himself from knotted ropes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Whaaaaaaaaat?
    Belt of masculinity?
    Danglies?
    Cutlass?
    Evisceration? :eek:

Lions and tigers and bears? Oh my!

Wha' choo talkin' about, Willis!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Splitter grab that cutlass and get me loose would you?

• Advertisement

"Not pleasant to be tied up and left places is it Wolf?" Deki wanders in "hungry yet?"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm sorry what'd you say? I was watching these squirrels brawl.

"Squirrels are evil. Wonder if I'd get my way more if I stomped BOTH my feet- probably where I'm going wrong.Here Wolf have some nuts." Unloads half ton of boiled and salted peanuts on Wolf. "Happy munching!"

Goody , now I has the bait for my army of ninja squirrels.:)

"oh Can't wait for the ninja squirrels?" Sits down to await their arrival.

• Advertisement

Turn around, they already here.
    ninja_squirrel.jpgwhite_ninja_squirrel_resized.gif387722-i182.photobucket.com-albums-x24-ethanleitner-ninjasquirrel.jpg

Think there might be a major squirrel battle when the ninjas meet the thug army squirrels...

Army_Squirrel.jpg2212620677_a563f54eb5.jpg132769-19-1.jpg

meet my army's secret weapon:
    1134163_b5a5_625x1000.jpg?Signature=OnDhygdbc9hlmy4MoySK3wnqzZE%3d&Expires=1255300592&AWSAccessKeyId=1AWKB84B4VN4Q9TPBHG2
    NINJA WOLF!!

Getting bored now...........

Smacks Wolf. "Wake up Wolf!!" Yells in Wolf's ear. Bangs on metal pan. Looks at pan ..
    Bangs on Wolf's head with pan. "Wake now?"

*Stuffs Deki in giant stock pot. Picks up bat and starts whacking sides.*
    Yes, can you hear me now?

Deki tips one side of pot just enough to sneak out. Wearing her designer ear plugs she sneaks out. Wolf's cell phone rings "yeah" says Wolf. Deki blasts air horn into her phone. "
    "HOW ABOUT NOW WOLF!!!" shouts Deki.

I HAD YOU ON SPEAKER!!

Slams staff into Wolf's Achilles tendons. Unilateral strike Wolf. Need help getting up?

*Serpentines around and bites Deki's foot off*
    Looks like your staff is now a crutch.

• Advertisement

Swings staff while standing on one foot and hits Wolf solidly under chin snaping head backward with a snapping sound. blood or something runs from Wolf's nose and mouth. The force of deki's swing causes her to slip in blood pouring from leg, she hits head on stone as she falls- THUNK!!!...

Race you to the Emergency Room.

"You're On!" Deki picks up foot, tucks it under her arm leaning on staff hobbles off toward nearest hospital. Wolf limping painfully on smashed ankles, holding head at award angle to prevent furthur damage quickly follows. Pair leave bloody trail in their wake...

*Hitches ride with nice elderly couple.*
    Yeah, let's pick up the fox too. I'll need help burying you two.

Deki climbs into back seat. "At least wait till we get there Wolf."

I'll take the driver, you get the passenger.

Whacks little old lady with blue hair with staff. Pushes her out of moving car. "Your turn Wolf..."

*Severs old fellow's spine with well-placed claw strike.*
    Wait, now who's driving?

"Better be you Wolf. I'm trying to stench the blood flow..." car begins to careen toward ditch..."Oh, All right. Always have to do everything..." Uses one foot to slow car down before hitting berm , eases slowed car back onto highway, "You know Wolf I feel a little strange, I think that last head trauma actually did some damage..."

• Advertisement

*Cauterizes Deki's stump. Climbs into driver's seat.*
    Hang onto something, I learned how to drive from Grand Theft Auto. When the cops show up, you're pregnant got it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement