Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options
  • 08-07-2009 12:22pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the latest installment of everybody's favorite game. Last to post is the winner. There are some new rules this time around though. Please follow them or I shall release the splatters on you.
    RULES:
    1. ABSOUTELY NO CHATTING. THERE ARE OTHER THREADS FOR THAT SORT OF THING, THIS IS A FIGHT THREAD.
    2.TRY TO BE FUNNY AS YOU MAIM, KILL, OR OTHERWISE DISABLE OPPONENTS.
    3.BRUTALITY AND ORIGINALITY ARE WORTH BONUS POINTS(no,not really).
    4.POSTING "I WIN" ACTUALLY MEANS YOU JUST LOST. POST SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY TAKES A BIT OF THOUGHT.
    5.LOLcats ARE VERY FUNNY, AND DEFINITELY WELCOME
    6.WEAR PROTECTIVE EQUPIMENT WHEN ENTERING THIS THREAD(The management is not responsible for any injuries incurred because you were an idiot).
    7.THE ONLY TROLLS ALLOWED ARE DETRITUS AND FLINT(The splatters mentioned above.)
    8.NO DALEKS
    9. ELDER GODS ARE WELCOME TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE IF THEY WISH
    10. ALL WEAPONS AND MEANS OF ASSAULT ARE LEGAL, EXCEPT SILVER BULLETS.
    11. POSTING WHILE DRUNK IS NOT NECESSARY, BUT COULD BE VERY FUNNY.
    12. TRY TO KEEP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS TO A MINIMUM
    13. NO QUOTING A PREVIOUS POSTER THEN ALTERING THE QUOTE TO MAKE YOU APPEAR MORE VIRILE OR TO GIVE YOU A CHEAP WIN WILL RESULT IN THE PENALTY MENTIONED IN RULE 4 ABOVE(Looking at you colrow)
    14.EVERYTHING ELSE IS LEGAL AS PER BOARDS.IE RULES
    With that out of the way let the battle begin. Who shall be last to sit upon the throne of bones, atop the mountain of skulls, overlooking the river of blood?

Should we ditch the rules I set up here? 15 votes

Yes, I want to be eviscerated
    0% 0 votes
    No, I want to be decapitated
    13% 2 votes
    Volkswagen
    13% 2 votes
    Like the OP cares what I think
    73% 11 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

That ain't bones you ole wolf thats sticks of gelignite, stop cheing them........................oh dear to late wolfie pooo all; in bits n pices the noo.

off topic

hi deki, we're all over here

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Shoots colrow in the crotch with speargun* Bet that hurts doesn't it.

Naw not a bit, got jg's in the back as she was ministering to me needs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh dear the wolves are loose. Bad wolves no eating colrow. Oh well, don't cry to me when you puking him up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

RELEASE THE JOEY BOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE HIDE YOUR BUMS!!!!

• Advertisement

joes girls wrote: »
    EVERYONE SQUEEZE MY BUM!!![/I]

Come here then you little rascal

hipples off!!!
    as i have said before you are a hypocolozerflozer!!!
    before i start ribbing you with my skillage.....are you sure you want me too!!!

joes girls wrote: »
    hipples off!!!
    as i have said before you are a hypocolozerflozer!!!
    before i start ribbing you with my skillage.....are you sure you want me too!!!

I'd rather you used your front bottom;););)

it only takes one joey bot to get rid of a loser like you!!!!!

*soft, old, unpleasant body parts are easy to disassemble.....*

*Releases robo-roaches*
    Destroy the joeybots while my cyberfleas itch jg and colrow to death.

• Advertisement

my little joey's are too fast for anything you have..........
    your silly fleas wont come near me, colrow smells to bad!!!

can i have my fluffy pink bunny here????

Here's your bunny. Ignore that ticking noise you hearing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭TheBandit

...quietly tying in the corner...writing code to make cyberwolf77's fellow pack members turn against him and maul him to virtual annihilation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

9. ELDER GODS ARE WELCOME TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE IF THEY WISH

O HAI

*stares at colrow*

Stop breaking the rules, or I'll do something you won't like.

As for the rest of you, ignore me, I am no possible threat to you or your thread. None at all. Pay no attention to me until it's too l- Carry on.

TheBandit wrote: »
    ...quietly tying in the corner...writing code to make cyberwolf77's fellow pack members turn against him and maul him to virtual annihilation
    Hello Bandit. Meet Boomstick. He doesn't like you.
    BOOM.
    Before anyone else gets a similar idea, my pack are all organic. I'm the only cyborg.

Sarky wrote: »
    O HAI

*ignore me, I am no possible threat to you or your thread. None at all. Pay no attention to me until it's too l- Carry on.

you give out such hard tasks.........
    *joey bot find sarky bum....just so he can never ignore me!!*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

shezzie fires a colrow special stinky bomb over jg direction - jg distracted shezzie takes out sniper riffle and blows jg away - twas good knowing you - no more joey bots no more jg parts splattered everywhere - ah well a good feed to puppy dawg so

~#;%&¬¬$%^&}*@~~~~~~~~~~~:::::|||||///\///\//\!

em you to with extra cheese and a side of fries ta

did you miss the sound of my million body parts coming back together,do you really thinks a infested,kumquat like you could get rid of me!!!!!!

• Advertisement

if your not careful jg - you blow yourself up

though that would save alot of the rest of our energies else where like setting colrow on puppy dawg.....

no one has the power to extract me from this place.....little dumpling poeples like you are only flabbergasted by my skillage!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

i release my flaming daddy long legs from their cages. Their erractic flying will in time set you all ablaze and i will leave my foot prints in your smouldering ashes.

I summon the spirits of the restless dead. Drive homah insane in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

i insert the song, Last Christmas into your mind. We'll sit back and see who drools blood first.

homah_7ft wrote: »
    i insert the song, Last Christmas into your mind. We'll sit back and see who drools blood first.
    *Replaces song with punk version. Flips hidden switch on wall. Watches homah droip into pit full of carnivorous hamsters.* I like this version. Have fun with Vamster and his friends homah.

your hamsters wheel is spinning, but your vamster are dead! knew i could find a usage for shezz........

*Drops house on jg*
    Hey, it worked for Dorothy right.

im no flippin witch.............get it right i dont even live in the west!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

*nukes Wexford*

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement