Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

"Just ram 'em Wolf.It'll be fine..."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Gotcha, ram the hospital doors.
    CRASHHHHH!!!!!! We're...........here.......

"Take a number?... Who's my insurer?...Forms?.... Triage will be with me in a moment?...
    LADY I"M MISSING A FOOT!!! HE"S GOT SOME KIND OF SPINAL FRACTURE. GET WITH THE PATCHING BACK TOGETHER STUFF!"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Limps off, comes back towing two doctors by their stethoscopes.*
    Hope one of you knows something about cybernetics. Oh, you a sci-fi fan, great you mine. Here Deki, got you a doctor.
    *Reaches over and bounces receptionist off counter until she stoips mouthing off about procedures

Wakes next day in hospital bed Throws cover back sees two feet although one is thickly bandaged. Sees Wolf in halo.weighted ankle casts "...hmm.... " finds stick thing with hook leans over nearly falling out of bed hooks it onto Wolfs remote bed control. Drags remote back until she has it in her hand. "wonder what this one does?" Pushes buttons, bed turns into something resembling roller coaster tracks. Wolf moans "Morning Wolf How you feeling?..."

• Advertisement

Lot better than you in about twenty minutes. I had them cut down your painkiller dosages and up mine.
    *Smacks morphine pump repeatedly.*
    Hope all our friends come to visit........

"ughh! I hate hospitals!" turns on tv. flips through channels . nothing is on. glances at Wolf. Pushes buttons quickly in repetition Bed begins to flap like a wounded goose. "Uh Oh Wolf I think I broke it."...

*tears motor off bed, tosses at Deki.*
    Better tell the doc she gonna need a another head x-ray when she wakes up.

Deki dreams of smacking the snot out of Wolf...Tossing him down elevator shafts...Running him down with speeding autos. Smiles in her sleep. mumbles
    "Farewell Wolf"

*Uses IV stand to push self next to Deki.Smothers her with pillow while she sleeps.*
    Victory is mine!

• Advertisement

Little does Wolf know Deki breathes through her ears. Pulse slows to nearly undetectable, life force gathers and then (just like deki's friend the Doctor)Deki is reborn. (an even better version BTW) Everything is healed. She pops out of bed removes bandages does little dance on healed foot. Remembers what Wolf has done "Here I think you maybe need a bit of tightening up Wolf. " Takes screwdriver to Wolf's halo . "Let me know, Wolf ,when I get to your Brain. That's when you quit feeling the pain.I think..."

Organics compromised, automatic defenses engaged.
    *Watches Deki get electrocuted by cyber components pumpiong massive voltage through halo and screwdriver. *
    Where the hell are my pants?

Deki absorbs and releases what electricity filtered through - "It was my sonic screw driver after all Wolf- but now I'm super charged. I think you should attend to keeping track of your own pants Wolf.tsk. tsk." Deki finds defib paddles- eyes light up as she eyes Wolf-"Wonder how these work?..."

Hit me with your best shot.

"CLEAR!"

OH YEAH!!!
    *Wolf rises from the bed fully charged and ready for action. Dives out window while yelling back*
    Just going for my laser screwdriver, won't be a moment.

"Well, I'm not sticking around here by myself to pay the bill." Deki starts for door, turns back to pick up defib. Tucks it under arm. Looks out window.Shakes head, "probably should have told him this was the third floor...Oh WEll ." Exits into hall...

Thankfully I landed on an ambulance. You, paramedics get out.
    *Pulls around to main entrance. Spots Deki leaving, runs her down.*

Deki jumps back just in time to avoid Wolfs wildly careening vehicle. Shakes fist at Wolf "Lousey Driver!!!" Looks around finds a bike and peddals off. ON way passes ambulance smashed into tree. Sees bloodied Wolf leaning against smashed into tree. "Don't Worry Wolf. I hear the sirens, they'll be here to arres er help you soon."

You know, I almost forgot my teleporter.
    *Presses button, teleports back to den.*
    Ahhh home sweet home.

• Advertisement

"Spot!" Deki tosses bike aside. " I need a lift. Yeah I got time for a cruise. Might be relaxing. Then you can drop in on Wolf or drop something in on Wolf..."

*raises mystic shield over den. Raises cloaking and force shields as well.*

"I heard about a an ancient mystc book of spells and incantations Spot. Think we could just go borrow it, ought to counteract anything that Evil Wolf has in mind.Good Spot I knew I could count you in..."

Thus the reason I 'borrowed" a shield generator from my fellow cybernetic lifeforms. You may know them :

borg_cube.png

The golden Dragon that stands out side of time and dimension says "not to worry.."
    But it is very impressive Wolf...

Where did i stash the dragon repellent?

I think you are all out and I burned your supply of Spot remover too Evil one

Right, I'm calling George for this one.

as in Saint?

• Advertisement

Maybe, maybe not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement