Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

"Going to have to stop raining for a bonfire " Shoots Wolf with bottle rockets.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Turns off sprinklers. Returns fire with Roman Candle barrage.*

hides behind trees. lobs cherry bomb at Wolf, holds ears

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Walks around tree.*
    You dropped this *Drops cherry bomb in front of Deki, runs away*

Deki runs away too. KABOOM! blasts long limb off tree, it lands on Wolf pinning him to ground.

• Advertisement

To think, they laughed at my chainsaw arm implant.*Cuts up limb*
    Who's laughing now?

"Curses! Foiled Again!" Chucks pipe bomb in Wolfs direction BOOM! explosion throws tictacs and skittles at Wolf.

*chucks spheroid objects back at Deki*
    Wait until you see what they do.

"Don't want to wait." Picks one up " what will it do?Wolf?"

Bamf! *Sphere detonates covering Deki in silly string.*

• Advertisement

"That's hard to get out of fur Wolf." fires sparkle confetti from cannon at Wolf" THat stuff is hard to get out too. But you sure sparkle."

Great, now I look like I belong in Twilight.
    *Drops Deki into Nair vat*

Jumps out and rubs dripping nair on Wolf, "now you don't have to worry bout sparkles Wolf only you don't end up at the vets getting treatments for mange." cleans off and puts on fur coat, "ah that's better"

*Shaves entire body.*
    Follicula accelerata
    *Grows back hair in an eyeblink*

"Dratted Wolf." Deki gets out multiple cans of Krylon. Sprays Wolf's new fur with neon colors. "Now you is a hippie dippy Wolf."

*Uses paint gun to make Deki as dark as coal.*
    Now a white stripe down the back and you ready to meet Pepe

"Evil Wolf." Changes fur coat for different one. " Tosses bucket of fish at Wolf, releases the seals. " they really will follow the scent anywhere."

*Grabs deck of cards, starts flipping them over.*
    Soon as I find a club, these seals are in trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Touch the seals, and deal with me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

it's last to post here only!!
    not every thead!!:p:p
    /wallops JG's over the head with mallet and feeds to sharks...

pats seal on head

"nice seal nice seal, cutchie cutchie coo"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

BE LIKE THAT YOU, IM OFF TO FIND SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY!!!!:)

*Holds door open for jg*
    Watch that first step, it's a doozy

"Hi Wolf! It's Friday Night. You know what that means." Dumps ton of stinky fish on Wolf. "Don't worry the seals will eat their way down to you fairly soon."

*Digs escape tunnel out from under fish*
    Hey Deki I got a surprise for you, catch!!
    *Tosses rabid porcupines at Deki.

Deki bats slobbering mad porcupines away with staff. "Poor Things."

Loads cannon with cheese "So you didn't like the fish? Here's some Limburger Wolf." fires away.

*Dodges flying chhese* No thanks, I'm lactose intolerant

"oh yes I forgot. Guess pizza's out then? hmm I know!" Loads cannon and catapult. Fires catapult bucket full of pancakes at Wolf. "and plenty of Syrup. Shoots cannon of maple syrup. " oops forgot something" Dings pound box of butter off Wolf's head. "there i go again-no dairy." Hits Wolf in eye with box of I CAN'T BELIEVE IT"S NOT BUTTER.

Moare pancakes!!! Please.

"Here comes the next batch! Need more margarine?" Covers Wolf in hot pancakes

• Advertisement

Nyom, nyom, nyom. Need moar syrup.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement