Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

You Awake Now.. Hits Wolf with Staff- WHACK! Have good sleeps Wolf?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Bops Deki with frozen halibut.*
    Yeah, great sleep.

"Good Then Wolf"-WHACK! "Is that annoying?"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No, not really. How about this.
    *Peppers deki with spoiled shrimp puffs*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 reamie

have i won!!

• Advertisement

"shucks I thought you'd be annoyed" Tosses spoiled shrimp puffs back at Wolf. " Oh - maybe some shrimp sauce" Douses Wolf with shrimp sauce highly flavored with horseradish.

reamie wrote: »
    have i won!!
    Sorry no. You just violated Rule 4:
    .POSTING "I WIN" ACTUALLY MEANS YOU JUST LOST. POST SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY TAKES A BIT OF THOUGHT.

Deki wrote: »
    "shucks I thought you'd be annoyed" Tosses spoiled shrimp puffs back at Wolf. " Oh - maybe some shrimp sauce" Douses Wolf with shrimp sauce highly flavored with horseradish.
    *Teleports with Deki to Centralia, PA. *
    Try not to breathe.

I don't want to go there Wolf. You'll push me down that hole and into the firey bowels of H311. elbows Wolf hard and Wolf let's go. Deki cuts teleportation belt with wire cutters, In fight for belt some of the buttons get pushed.

Oh great, how did we get to The Cat's Lair. We should probably leave before the Thundercats show up.

DEki randomly pushes buttons. They appear on a rocky outcrop above a deep blue lake; Above is a Dark purple sky with twin moons. The water begins to bubble and churn as bright pink tentacles rise from water and crawl over the rocky out crop, "uh Oh!' pushes more buttons.

• Advertisement

Stop pressing random buttons!
    *Presses the green and purple buttons.*

"Do you know what you're doing? "Loops scarf around Wolf and ties tight knot "Just in case you try leaving me here Wolf"

Welcome to CandyLand. Why are those gingerbread men waving giant lollipops at us?

I think they're from the lollipop guild ? But they don't look very welcoming to me.

Thought that was munchkins. Quick press another couple buttons.

Pushes buttons and stars whiz past in a blur of color and light. Thump! They are dumped on the hard rocky ground. "Oh! there's my foxhole.!" Smacks Wolf in nose with transportation device. "Take your old belt back Wolf. I don't want to see that thing again!" Heads for nearest foxhole.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

don't panic , the safe room is stocked with beef jerky

two nurses in rubber suits have just neutralized the human security
    two dogs further inside the mansion began barking

I can handle dogs, but nurses in rubber suits are a bit kinky even for me.

"Thought you were ready for anything Wolf. " Shoots Wolf with spit ball 2040d.jpg
    "No real spit required. This is kinda fun." Soots Wolf again- between the eyes.

*Fires back with freshly chewed tobacco.*

• Advertisement

yuck! Disgusting. Deki goes in . cleans off tobacco spit. Comes out with Bucket of water balloons Ties them to helicopter wings and has them drop on Wolf- over and over again

helicombo.jpg

Where did I leave those delightful little buggers. I know they... aha found 'em

Hmm I don't think "delightful little buggers" is a phrase describing something I'm going to like. Turns up force field to max

*Supercharges Deki's force field so not even air can get in.*
    Just a matter of time now.

Evil Wolf. Deki lowers force field and runs for foxhole

*launches maggot airburst over entry to Deki's foxhole.*
    Aren't they just adorable

Deki is busy kocking maggots off. Careful to keep her mouth shut. runs hands through hair and growls. Stomps off inside. Deki comes out with Super soaker filled with latest experiment. "Here's something you'll like Wolf: bacteria growing on rotting white beans, been going for a while, one of them is bound to get you!" Sprays Wolf liberally with bacteria infected rotting bean goo.

Stop wasting all that great chip dip.

" You go right ahead and gobble it up Wolf. I'll just make more if you run out." Sprays him a second time. "Three's a lucky number." Once more.

• Advertisement

Delicious I tell ya........excuse me.
    *Rushes into Deki's bathroom. Emerges thirty minutes later feeling much relief.*
    You might want to let that air out for a bit before you go in ther, and maybe toss a flare in first.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement