Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

"Ah for lova Pete Wolf" Deki dons gas mask. Turns on exhaust fan. "Fires Tranquilizing Dna dart at Wolf. Might as well find out what you're made of too Wolf. Sweet dreams"

9032.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Slaps teleporter while losing consciousness.*
    Now where did I land? Hey Ma-Mutt, the spare bedroom free? Great, good nigh...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Is this really someone you trust while sleeping?

11ff092288cc4bee

I think he might shred you to pieces, all i wanted was a little teeny sample of your DNA

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I got him a date, he owes me big time.

That must have been some feat. Go ahead trust him Just hope he doesn't get hungry while you're asleep

• Advertisement

Also, I helped his boss out in the past. He hurts me, his boss will be quite displeased.

What did you do for his boss Wolf?

Pest elimination.

What sort of pests Wolf?

*Shoots off fireworks to distract Deki*
    Wow, look at all the pretty colors. Feline pests.

• Advertisement

Deki is not distracted. What did you do Wolf?

Dropped some two-legged cats who were keeping him awake off a cliff.
    They did not land on their feet.

WOLF! So that's why the cartoon went away. I liked that cartoon Wolf!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

hal-9000.jpg
    http://unambig.wordpress.com/2009/07/03/

"I'm afraid I can't let you drop those cats, cyberwolf"

Oh dear, who plugged him back in?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

KA BANG ........KA BOOM..........KA SPLAT!!!!! KA......DONE!!!

*Hoses are jg is with heavy weapons fire.*

plugs in jet engine exhaust and blows JG and Wolf over cliff. Swoosh!!!

Aim for that pile of dead felines jg.
    *Teleports to safety.*

"stupid teleporter belt- gonna have to get rid of that. Boys and their toys..."

• Advertisement

Don't worry, it's batteries are a bit low.

*Plants surprises for the next unwary traveler to enter the thread.

Sneaks in pass all your little bomb's, pours hot, hot coffee down your pants!

Yeeeooowww!!
    *Launches into the air, corkscrews though air and knocks JG into the minefield.*

Im using my brown powers to show me the way out ...... so far so good, just there, one more..........BOOM!, didnt work, dead again!!!

*Deactivates minefield, grabs broom and dustpan*
    Yeah, this is lovely. Another body for the disposal chute.

Sprays Wolf with firehose " this will cool you down Wolf" Wolf slides away down thread toward his own minefield "Better Wolf?"

*Turns on sprinkler to hurricane setting.*
    Let's see how you like it fox.

" NOT FAIR WOLF. I was just trying to help!" Tosses downed tree at Wolf.

• Advertisement

*Dodges incoming lumber.* I'll just put this with the rest of the bonfire materials

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement