Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I HATE TRIPLE H" MEGA bashing thread 2016 RE-OPEN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Atari Jaguar!
    jaykhunter wrote: »
    maybe it'd be better to sticky this thread because there'll always be something to bitch about when it comes to Tripper

The only reason this thread was created because the last mod was a massive Hunter mark who just could not take any form of criticism of the dude.
    The criticism was never really that bad and honestly I can't remember the last time the forum had a meltdown about the dude if it ever did. Cena gets much more stick these days. You may get some grumblings in some posts but its not exactly rampant. The bloke has just as many supporters as haters around here.

Man up and ignore it, after all its only an internet forum for **** sake, and you really should not be getting that annoyed about this sort of thing and if you are, well you have problems and you should turn off the laptop/computer/Ipad . :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Atari Jaguar!
    Rjd2 wrote: »
    you should turn off the laptop/computer/Ipad . :pac:

:pac::pac::pac: laughed hard at this one. Ah, just wait until Tripper gets another title reign. That said it was Cena, not Tripper, who jobbed out Punk in under 2 minutes on RAW a few months back! I have a huge tirade i wrote about Tripper but i'm trying to move on, lol.

Actually, better yet, myself and The Brig went on WWR to talk about Triple H, if ya care to hear it!

Ignore OOC's first comment about Cena, he's a huge Cena mark :pac:
    Jay talks about Triple H on WWR - it's a pretty short show (~30 minutes) so give it a listen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

SlickRic wrote: »
    absolutely.

you either accept it for what it is and enjoy it.

or you ignore it.

if you fight against it you'll just be swallowed up.

or say what you really think in it and end up banned for 6 months.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Loathe Him
    Great news for the Triple H haters. You may see less of him during the summer:

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Triple H has been having problems with one of his quadriceps and may be scheduled to take time off after Wrestlemania The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Hunter has been having problems with one of his quadriceps. He isn't expected to miss any time right now, but could end up requiring a break this summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Atari Jaguar!
    Great news for the Triple H haters. You may see less of him during the summer:

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Triple H has been having problems with one of his quadriceps and may be scheduled to take time off after Wrestlemania The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Hunter has been having problems with one of his quadriceps. He isn't expected to miss any time right now, but could end up requiring a break this summer

The cynic in me says he's only doing it because HBK and Taker get to do it..

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar!
    He has been wrestling non stop since he came back in 2007 which is impressive when you consider how all the other top guys have struggled with injuries since then.

Sheamus should kill him at Mania, then he can make his return in a few months get get his revenge etc.

Vince must be a little nervous right now, HBK and Taker will be taking some time off and their is also talk of Rey and Jericho getting a break after Mania.:eek::eek:
    Edge and Batista are guys who could get injured any minute as well. :pac:

Its the summer of Masters folks. :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

This could be great - a full-blown stretcher angle would do Sheamus the world of good. It'd also mean that when HHH came back, there'd be a ready-made feud that didn't involve the belt. Of course, now that I've said that, the WWE won't do anything of the kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,134 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

wow, they're not going to be half-relying on John Cena post-Wrestlemania are they?

HHH just needs an excuse for his customary Summerslam comeback squash.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Atari Jaguar!
    Good. I hate wrestlers getting injured, but I love HHH not being on tv. It's a weird situation. Everything about HHH bores me to death. I really hope Sheamus beats the scutter out of him. He can go after his title then again after that

Rjd2 wrote: »
    He has been wrestling non stop since he came back in 2007 which is impressive when you consider how all the other top guys have struggled with injuries since then.

Sheamus should kill him at Mania, then he can make his return in a few months get get his revenge etc.

Vince must be a little nervous right now, HBK and Taker will be taking some time off and their is also talk of Rey and Jericho getting a break after Mania.:eek::eek:
    Edge and Batista are guys who could get injured any minute as well. :pac:

Its the summer of Masters folks. :pac::pac::pac:

The Summer of Punk II: The WWE Chapter.

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar!
    What's atari jaguar about in the poll??

Gerard.C wrote: »
    What's atari jaguar about in the poll??

'Tis a boards tradition AFAIK, basically what you vote if you don't care. Theres probably some story behind it.

Atari Jaguar!
    flahavaj wrote: »
    'Tis a boards tradition AFAIK, basically what you vote if you don't care. Theres probably some story behind it.

Why vote if ya dont care? The internet confuses me sometimes!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

a lot of people just want to post on polls (IDIOTS) when they dont really care about the subject them voting for the ultimate cult gaming console The Atari Jaguar allows the poll the stay non skewered, like this poll for example is still obviously a true representation ofpeoples opinon due to Atari Jaguars involvement ;)

Atari Jaguar!
    Em, how is there 12,347 votes for Tripper if this is an anti-HHH thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,933 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Em, how is there 12,347 votes for Tripper if this is an anti-HHH thread?

BH abusing his powers :p

Headshot wrote: »
    BH abusing his powers :p

not me and no longer a mod but perhaps you are on the right track ;)

Atari Jaguar!
    SlickRic wrote: »
    wow, they're not going to be half-relying on John Cena post-Wrestlemania are they?

;)

Cena in 2007 was ****ing awesome when Hunter was injured. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Loathe Him
    geeky wrote: »
    This could be great - a full-blown stretcher angle would do Sheamus the world of good. It'd also mean that when HHH came back, there'd be a ready-made feud that didn't involve the belt. Of course, now that I've said that, the WWE won't do anything of the kind.

That's exactly what killed Booker T's career. You do not want to be the first person to face Hunter when he comes back from an injury

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

isnt he doing a film?

• Advertisement

isnt he doing a film?

ages ago he was supposed to be doing a WWE films western called Journada del Meurta or something similar but i dont know what is happening with that now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Right folks, as it is Wrestlemania week, I am locking this thread for about 10 days. People are usually furious with HHH in the immediate aftermath of Mania, and may inadvertantly post spoilers here. Not to mention, the very sight of this thread being bumped may in itself spoil.

I will re open it Thursday April 1st.

Re-opened.

Atari Jaguar!
    Triple H hasn't done anything aggravating in the last while -- last thing being not putting hardy over for the title in Dec 08. What a bastard! But since then he's not squashed anyone, JeriShow and Legacy looked competetive (especially Legacy) and he hasn't broken kayfabe and run anyone down to put himself over.

I didn't particularly like his match at Mania but Sheamus did look like he could win it. So well done tripper.

Atari Jaguar!
    Big nose is only back on TV a couple of weeks and I'm fu*king sick of him already.. The fact that he's interjected himself into the Punk/Cena angle and has (in my opinion) ruined the Fu*king thing is exactly the reason why the last few months, with his absence off WWE television, have been absolute bliss for me..

Atari Jaguar!
    Jay gets modship and suddenly 12,000 more people vote for "no, can't stand the rubber-faced big-nosed c**t". Coincidence or the truth? :p

Atari Jaguar!
    I was shocked that Im only one of the 4 people that loathed him:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭d.anthony

Loathe Him
    Am I steamin or have 25,000 people really voted on this??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Might be slightly OT but I like him in his new COO role.

• Advertisement

d.anthony wrote: »
    Am I steamin or have 25,000 people really voted on this??

Truth is stranger than fiction. Trippers = opinionz.

I hate him stinking up the TV screen still. Never liked him since 2001ish. Not because of his politicking and burials, but because he always made me say "meh" since then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement