Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I HATE TRIPLE H" MEGA bashing thread 2016 RE-OPEN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,081 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    but he's still a really hateable heel. Problem is he's not being booked as one.

and he's repeatedly said he adores being the heel.

any idea why he's obsessed with this new role? is it his choice? is Vince making him be what he is?

i honestly don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

The thing about HHH is, people go batsh*t for him whenever he returns from an absence. Take 2002 and 2007 as a result. It doesn't matter if he's a heel or not. So Vince goes on reaction thinking "the crowd love him, let's run with it"

Problem is, the crowd don't love him, but they do know that the show isn't the same without him. It was like 2007 here, people bitched when he was on TV in 2006, but then when he was gone, they bitched because RAW sucked without him. Which is one of the reasons i started up this thread in the first place. Because when it comes to HHH, people just love to bitch... period.

He needs to be turned heel, and he needs to be turned heel fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 wrestlinfanboy

Loathe Him
    does any1 else think it was weird the way hhh didnt get a promo push on the run up to his return and that he wasnt due back in only for batista getting injuried , if vince wants to get raw back to its best he should bring edge over to raw and have a orton edge hhh tango now that would be worth a viewing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

does any1 else think it was weird the way hhh didnt get a promo push on the run up to his return and that he wasnt due back in only for batista getting injuried , if vince wants to get raw back to its best he should bring edge over to raw and have a orton edge hhh tango now that would be worth a viewing

It's thought he probably wasn't meant to be coming back so soon, but had to due to Batista messing his arm up. This is also why he probably doesn't look as big as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

lets be honest since the ratlesnake , rock and hogan left hhh is the only big star publicly all wwe fans lik cena is hated by pure fans and batista isnt that over either punk was suppose to get a big push but got booed when he won at wrestlmania so tat leaves hhh and ortan on raw and they hate each other in real life so comes across on screen as believable , hhh mit do the same stuff wk in wk out but raw wud be **** witout him fact !!!!

question what are "pure" fans??

interesting you say "batista isnt that over", personally i would say the opposite actually, he is very over atm, much to the annoyance of me because it means he will continued to be pushed extremely strong

• Advertisement

Loathe Him
    pure fans , i meant real wrestling fans cena is only liked by kids and woman but os he makes vince loads of money from these fans he's always being pushed and if u listen to the crowd batista never really gets all cheers its usually spilt 70% cheers 30% boos

pure fans , i meant real wrestling fans cena is only liked by kids and woman but os he makes vince loads of money from these fans he's always being pushed and if u listen to the crowd batista never really gets all cheers its usually spilt 70% cheers 30% boos

myth that cena is only liked by kids and women

nobody gets all cheers, i remember rock getting booed out of the building at shows i attended in the states in 2002 and he was a face then, the only show i have been been at where everybody cheered the one guy was mayhem in manchester in april 1998, that guy was austin (he had won the title 6 nights previous for the first time), by 2001 he was getting nowhere near that reaction anymore at live shows

to get a reaction these days in wwe (either boos or cheers) you are doing well imo, in the last 7 years wwe crowds have gotten worse and worse as far as sitting on their hands, mvp is being met with silence on raw (and this is a guy people want pushed to the very top)

Loathe Him
    when was the last time you heard cena get even a majority of cheers ?

rossie1977 wrote: »
    myth that cena is only liked by kids and women

nobody gets all cheers, i remember rock getting booed out of the building at shows i attended in the states in 2002 and he was a face then, the only show i have been been at where everybody cheered the one guy was mayhem in manchester in april 1998, that guy was austin (he had won the title 6 nights previous for the first time), by 2001 he was getting nowhere near that reaction anymore at live shows

to get a reaction these days in wwe (either boos or cheers) you are doing well imo, in the last 7 years wwe crowds have gotten worse and worse as far as sitting on their hands, mvp is being met with silence on raw (and this is a guy people want pushed to the very top)

when was the last time you heard cena get even a majority of cheers ?

just watch the reaction at royal rumble in msg, that was hilarious, one minute they were cheering him and next booing, "ah man sh*t i forgot i am supposed to not like this guy" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Atari Jaguar!
    hhh orton feud and orton to win would give orton the creditbilty he needs to hold on to the belt for a decent period , he does what edge does on smackdown even the fans are starting to cheer orton on raw and vince should see ortons the future of the brand

How on earth does feuding with Hunter help Randall? I mean really? Buried in 2004, 2006, 2008 and at Wrestlemania? If they want to help Randall let him feud with Cena. John is not obsessed with protecting his spot like Stephanies husband is and their match at Summerslam was better than any of the million Hunter and RKO matches.

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar!
    just watch the reaction at royal rumble in msg, that was hilarious, one minute they were cheering him and next booing, "ah man sh*t i forgot i am supposed to not like this guy" :D

That was awesome Cena along with Jeff are the only people who can keep people involves in all their matches. Hunter gets a very strong pop for his entrance but thats it really. Cena is the biggest star that the WWE have but they have forgotten that with their obsession with Hunter and Randall. Stick the belt on Cena and let Hunter do a HBK role. The company should be built around Cena but sadly Hunter knows without the belt the fans will lose interest in him. Insecurity is a terrible thing. :(

Kinda reminds me of Cena's return at the 2008 Royal Rumble, mass cheers, then he wins it, mass boos. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

cena can have good matches!edge,angle,rvd,micheals and orton all had good matches with him and i know they are all good workers themselves but he did have a hugely enjoyable match with lashley at the gab a few years back! i just hate the whole tough guy attitude and the over the top comedy punchlines and i love the crowd even though they hate me!it just annoys me!plus hes shoved down peoples throat much like hhh!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,081 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

when did this become Cena bashing?

get your own thread :p

Loathe Him
    Sirsok wrote: »
    cena can have good matches!edge,angle,rvd,micheals and orton all had good matches with him and i know they are all good workers themselves but he did have a hugely enjoyable match with lashley at the gab a few years back! i just hate the whole tough guy attitude and the over the top comedy punchlines and i love the crowd even though they hate me!it just annoys me!plus hes shoved down peoples throat much like hhh!!!!

cena was carried in all them matches , hhh has some decent moves but cena ccant wrestle to save his life , hhh isnt great but i'd rather him than cena any day

cena was carried in all them matches , hhh has some decent moves but cena ccant wrestle to save his life , hhh isnt great but i'd rather him than cena any day

I'd leave it at that. Seriously, this thread was created for a reason, for all the HHHaters to come together and slate the living hell out of him. Otherwise it ruins every other thread.

But hey, on your own head be it. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

as bad as he is but he gives some life back to raw

Atari Jaguar!
    facepalm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 paddy_5000

Loathe Him
    There is Nothing bad About HHH, he has been My favourite since 1999. And has had a great Decade since :)

5 time World Heavyweight Championship ,8 time WWF/E Championship
    5 time Intercontinental Championship,2 time European Championship, tag champion. Winner of Royal Rumble 2002 and king of the ring 1997.

Not to mention A Slammy Award for Best Hair in 1997.

http://www.blog-city.info/en/img3/3914_triple-h%20suit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭lankysexybeast

i have never been the biggest hhh hater. i'd more just put up with him let him get on with it. But after the Bash last night my patience is finished. HHH has been in the main events to long and needs to get out of there for all our sanity. like for god sakes i feel like i'v been olerating him since just after wm 17

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Loathe Him
    im with LSB on this one....im just fed up by this stage, if he was feuding with someone new i might now mind but really its same sh!t different day! we all know he has an ego so let him be GM and give us proper new feuds!

Atari Jaguar!
    It is quite tragic that Cena the companies biggest star can work midcard feuds lose cleanly at PPV'S but Hunter who is not as big as star as John is consistently in the title hunt and booked like Terminator whose feuds over the last few years have done nothing for me anybody except Batista.
    I would be more tolerant of him been in the main event if just occasionly like Taker/HBK actually worked a feud that had nothing to do with the title. Sadly he is so insecure he probably thinks the fans would forget about him if he was not in the main event. Thank the lord John Cena does not share his insecurity.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Hunter... is consistently in the title hunt and booked like Terminator

You hit the nail on the head there. That title scene is just maddeningly stale - I can't even watch those matches any more - and it's primarily because one of the constant antagonists is HHH, who just keeps trampling over people.

HHH can have a solid match with people, but is quickly turning into hulk hogan 2.0.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

Loathe Him
    I normally wouldn't have posted in this thread, but hey... to fuel the fire a bit, last week i wrote a column that detailed some examples of HHH continually being a hinderence to Orton throughout his career... so for all you HHHaters...

http://www.ifight365.com/2009/07/wwe-triple-h-holds-randy-orton-down-yet-again/

its funny i don't really see HHH as holding orton back (at least not recently), if anything orton has looked strongest against HHH in recent times out of all his opponents (if you disregard their match at wrestlemania)

shane dominated him and orton barely got in any offence worth speaking of in either the matches or action outside of the ring, batista squished orton in their two recent singles matches and mark henry beat him in a minute or two.

orton seems to fare better against HHH (ok its still not even but its probably 60/40), orton outsmarts HHH at times and orton STILL holds the belt which is the most important thing, reminds me a bit of hogan during the nwo days no matter how badly beaten he was he still held onto the belt every friggin time

the last thing i want to see is another superpowerful main-eventer, we have enough with hhh and batista, having said that orton could be booked a little stronger, it would add a little more realism to the show

Atari Jaguar!
    its funny i don't really see HHH as holding orton back (at least not recently), if anything orton has looked strongest against HHH in recent times out of all his opponents (if you disregard their match at wrestlemania)

shane dominated him and orton barely got in any offence worth speaking of in either the matches or action outside of the ring, batista squished orton in their two recent singles matches and mark henry beat him in a minute or two.

orton seems to fare better against HHH (ok its still not even but its probably 60/40), orton outsmarts HHH at times and orton STILL holds the belt which is the most important thing, reminds me a bit of hogan during the nwo days no matter how badly beaten he was he still held onto the belt every friggin time

the last thing i want to see is another superpowerful main-eventer, we have enough with hhh and batista, having said that orton could be booked a little stronger, it would add a little more realism to the show

Honestly feuding with HBK and Cena done more for Orton than Hunter. Look through Orton's career and their is a yearly burial and you can bet your life that Orton will be destroyed in their last PPV match.

Honestly feuding with HBK and Cena done more for Orton than Hu

Atari Jaguar!
    Honestly feuding with HBK and Cena done more for Orton than Hu

Leave the oven on Rossie!:eek::D

Leave the oven on Rossie!:eek::D

who's been messing with me post :mad:

it even included a cool video showing hhh as a major part of the booking team

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar!
    Uh now I am interested:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement