Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I HATE TRIPLE H" MEGA bashing thread 2016 RE-OPEN

Options

Comments

Atari Jaguar!
    Hubert Horatio Humphrey
    /thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Trail_Blazer

Atari Jaguar!
    I can't decide who I hate more: HHH or John Cena. I think I probably hate Cena more, both have horribly stale/boring/BAD gimmicks.

Oddly enough, I've got more respect for Jeff Jarrett than I do for H's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Well by the same token can we have the HHH man-love stopped in this thread because I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of hearing people go on about how great he is for the business and for establishing 'stars'. (Yeah Botchtista's a real icon!)

Here's something to cheer the cool kids of the forum up. SuperHunter getting a taste of his own medicine...!

Ah the good old pre-Steph days!

hahahahaha... oh that was satisfying to watch, particular the no-sell. He deserves credit for taking his lumps in that time (they were burying him as punishment for the MSG incident, if I recall) but it's still fun to watch. Anyone got a few HHH botches to throw up?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

Loathe Him
    geeky wrote: »
    hahahahaha... oh that was satisfying to watch, particular the no-sell. He deserves credit for taking his lumps in that time (they were burying him as punishment for the MSG incident, if I recall) but it's still fun to watch. Anyone got a few HHH botches to throw up?!

Not to rain on the parade of the anti-triple h thread, but he didn't job at WM 12 as a result of the MSG incident. The "curtain call" had not yet taken place.

As far as I know, the original plan was Warrior and Helmsley to work a competitive 10-12 minute match, with Helmsley bumping for Warrior but looking good in the process. Warrior decided he didn't fancy doing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Atari Jaguar!
    Insane stuff from Warrior, it would be amazing if they ever inducted Warrior and he started shooting on everyone. :o
    And that son-in-law of yours, what a piece of work he is. But you know this already, he's cut from the same placcid, impotent mold as you. I'm the most unprofessional person you've ever stepped into the ring with? Well, now, ain't that pretty. Because what I remember, Mr. Stephanie McMahon, is that you were only in the ring with me one time -- and for less than 5 minutes. Here all these years since leaving the ring and becoming interested in mentoring young people, I often wonder what kind of impact I am having because I take it seriously and it is important to me do it effectively. Well, it sure sounds like I taught you very well in the 5 minutes you had in the ring with me. Because from what I hear you are the biggest unprofessional asshole the business has ever seen. You are welcome.

And sure, in the ring that day it was a work, but in the locker room before the match, it wasn't. Don't leave the good parts out, puffy, little jealous man. Let's be sure and recall all the details and tell the audience how you tried to pull some rookie, punk bs with me, using that loser Gerald Briscoe to steel your weak backbone, and I got in your face and told you to store it and that if you had something you wanted to discuss with me, you go find the man-balls to confront me yourself, don't bring a never-did-I-succeed-in-the business agent as a bodyguard and mouthpiece. It's funny that you have so much to say now from afar, because I remember giving you the chance to respond then, but your lips quivered you mouth shut..

What I did that day was nothing personal, it was wholly professional. Ultimate Warrior was in a whole other league than all you B-players at the time -- yes, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels included -- and it was my professional business responsibility to protect His worth. Whether you liked it or not, I didn't really much give a f***. Yet, here you are today taking every cheap-shot opportunity you can to mock the Ultimate Warrior persona and deride me, personally, about how I handled my business as if you don't get it. But you do. In fact, you got it real well. Well enough that you followed my lead and have, as a professional asshole watching out for his professional self, done quite well for yourself.

Hell, Paul, own up little, puffy man. You tried to replicate everything about me. So what you used a few more wrestling moves. Nobody cares and even fewer will remember. It was the Ultimate Warrior intensity and look you strove for. You knew this was the ticket. It became your mission. You even took up a serious interest in bodybuilding and began rubbing your very narrow shoulders with famous bodybuilders, like doing this would make you more of a real bodybuilder like I once was and, you prayed, more like an Ultimate Warrior. Difference is, Paul, it didn't work. Ironically, your bodybuilder friends are some of the same guys who used to ask for me for training advice when WWF came through town and we'd train at The Mecca, THE Gold's Gym in Venice, CA. Yet we can be sure -- they don't ask you. It's a good thing Vince backed off the drug testing as he did because without them you wouldn't have made muscle grade enough for the real freaks to even let you be one of their friends. BTW, to get rid of the puffy look, get off the GH and train hard. Yeah, that's right -- train hard. Your body tells us all that you train like a twat and rely most on your "sports supplements."

Yes, Paul, sorrily, your whole career has been a mission to outdo Ultimate Warrior. But guess what little, puffy man? You failed. Oh, how you failed. I set an iconic standard none of you could reach. And you are bitter about it. So bitter. You all are. Indeed, it is this bitterness that you most have in common with your father-in-law. In fact, he recognized the depth of it in you and knew if something ever happened to him you would continue the mission to fulfill HIS vendetta. To secure it, he gave you his daughter. But he must be a little concerned, because it seems the only masculinity you can drum up is while you are hanging onto her booking skirt. You know, think about it. If I hadn't been smitten with my own honey at the time and Vince would have been more sensible, he might have hired me to become his son-in-law. You know, the Original Ultimate Warrior, not a dismal imitation. On second thought, I had strong self confidence and Vince never felt sorry for me as he evidently does for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

WOYAH is awesome . If he ever gets inducted have Sheikhy induct him, can you imagine the back and forth.:eek:

LOL @ "little puffy man."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

What a diatribe of complete nonsense. Funny though

The guy is clearly a little bit deranged.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,081 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Ultimate Warrior.

you've done it. nobody else could do it.

you've enabled me to feel a modicum of sympathy for Hunter, and you've made it possible for me to want him to bury someone.

what an absolute muppet. an entertainingly delusional muppet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Lone Kimono

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Insane stuff from Warrior, it would be amazing if they ever inducted Warrior and he started shooting on everyone. :o

RJD would you be able to post me the link to that post above from Warrior. I can't find it on his site and am curious to the comments people posted in reply to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

geeky wrote: »
    they were burying him as punishment for the MSG incident, if I recall) but it's still fun to watch.

nah, MSG incident wouldn't take place for another 2 months after that match

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

thread unstickied but still here if its needed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭liam09

Atari Jaguar!
    kk u think HHH is a twat i think cm punk is a twat i would love tho if mvp beat triple h lol:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Atari Jaguar!
    liam09 wrote: »
    kk u think HHH is a twat i think cm punk is a twat i would love tho if mvp beat triple h lol:D

omg lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

liam09 wrote: »
    Gerard.C wrote: »
    omg lol

No text speak :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Got a feeling this might be needed again :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Atari Jaguar!
    Jolt2007 wrote: »
    Got a feeling this might be needed again :P

Not really, their was a bit of bitching in the live thread ater he took out Punk but not enough to scare the children. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Was expecting him to win after that. Well now I look a fool. Carry on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭Ridley

Loathe Him
    Jolt2007 wrote: »
    Was expecting him to win after that. Well now I look a fool. Carry on

No, no, the correct response is to say it was obvious Triple H wasn't going to win because of the news sites and people predicting he would. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

The DX gimmick is ok but apart from that hes nothing special. He doesn't deserve to be where he is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Loathe Him
    I hope a Punk/HHH feud is going to happen now

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope a Punk/HHH feud is going to happen now

unless Punk goes over, no thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

SlickRic wrote: »

This thread is to this forum what the Rafa thread was over in Soccer.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Tribesmen7

Don't know if the Triple H hate is deserved because of last night. I know some are pissed because he eliminated Punk, but if it starts up a feud between the two then I'm all for it. As long as Punk isn't made to look like a punk, for lack of a better word, by Triple H.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

Loathe Him
    i must say doh HHH is best as a heal. he needs to be the leader of a stable. this whole PG-DX gimmick is complete rubbish but at least it looks like its coming to an end

SlickRic wrote: »

Bwahahahaha!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Atari Jaguar!
    You know, just finished the Rumble. When Punk was on his roll, I said "great, as long as Triple H doesn't throw him out" ....and the next entrant (literally a few seconds later) Tripper's theme hits and he does the deed. fcukin' hell. At least he didn't eliminate the most people or stay til the end.

Did anyone notice Tripper's looking pretty out-of-shape at the Rumble (he's normally pretty ripped!) Guess it's good it's Mania time, when WWE stop testing...

I was so worried that Tripper won the rumble when I saw this post was bumped!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ Likewise. I think on the day of Elimination Chamber and WM and future PPVs this thrad will be locked for a few days after each PPV, as people may resurect this after Trips inevitably wins a title/buries someone.

Despite not meaning it, they may cause a spoiler just by the very bump.

Also, the [contains strong language] bit in the title I am removing. I cannot in good conscience have a thread with the kind of bile and vitriol that happened in the past. Moan, complaina nd bitch about Trippers all ye wish, but keep it within some level of decency. This being a Pro wrestling forum may attract younger readers, and I am sure mammy or daddy would not appreciate little Johnny seeing such.

Bah humbug :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Atari Jaguar!
    maybe it'd be better to sticky this thread because there'll always be something to bitch about when it comes to Tripper

• Advertisement

flahavaj wrote: »
    This thread is to this forum what the Rafa thread was over in Soccer.:pac:

absolutely.

you either accept it for what it is and enjoy it.

or you ignore it.

if you fight against it you'll just be swallowed up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement