Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I HATE TRIPLE H" MEGA bashing thread 2016 RE-OPEN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

How was that not clean? That's like saying Takers win at Mania wasn't clean.

i didn't want to get into this debate but
    the win was not clean, dave batista had a chair ready to hit cody rhodes, hhh was distracted by batista, took the chair off batista, turned around and bam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

ORTON IS A ****ING HEEL.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Loathe Him
    Is he though? hes meant to be...

BUT. he keeps getting face pops and you cant deny the "na na na na hey hey hey....goodbye" chants directed at HHH.

Thats not the typical response
    after a "heel" beats a face.

Is he though? hes meant to be...

BUT. he keeps getting face pops and you cant deny the "na na na na hey hey hey....goodbye" chants directed at HHH.

Thats not the typical response
    after a "heel" beats a face.

He gets the face-type pops from the older members of the audience.

Loathe Him
    amacachi wrote: »
    He gets the face-type pops from the older members of the audience.

I dont think that changes anything. The lines are starting to seriously blur here.

Eitherway hopefully HHH will be out for a while. Before the invietable huge triumphant return at summerslam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Atari Jaguar!
    Wrestlemania's over. Of course he's out of the picture!

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I'm gonna stick this... as Summerslam draws closer, he'll probably come back. And the bitching is starting to spread through the other threads already.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Atari Jaguar!
    ShawnRaven wrote: »
    I'm gonna stick this... as Summerslam draws closer, he'll probably come back. And the bitching is starting to spread through the other threads already.
    Not a word from me or MNG :D

The sooner Hunter comes back and beats Orton the better, this whole feud has dragged miserably. Let Orton move onto Cena and Hunter can do something with Batista.

Hunter and Batista again?? Seriously?

Atari Jaguar!
    Hunter and Batista again?? Seriously?

What else do you see Hunter doing? Hunter vs Cena will probably be a Mania main event so that will not happen for now. He may have a filler feud with The Big Slow but really who on the Raw roster could you see him working with when he returns? Raw is seriously lacking when it comes to creditable uppercard heels.
    Hunter v Batista from a wrestling point of view will be poor but I imagine it is something the fans would like to see.

• Advertisement

Loathe Him
    if he turned heel, that would be fantastic.

Have him join with Randy. And feud with cena leading up to WM.

Atari Jaguar!
    if he turned heel, that would be fantastic.

Have him join with Randy. And feud with cena leading up to WM.
    Crikey after all that has gone down between them?:eek: It was silly enough Punk and Morrison friends with each other because they were both faces but orton and Hunter together :confused::eek::confused::o:confused:

Cornette on Hunter,bit harsh Jim!
    Q.---Who is the most overrated wrestler of the past, and today?
    Asked by Joe in Bourne, Massachusetts.

A.---The whole idea of promoting wrestling is to make the fans think a wrestler is better than he is, so to me, overrated is not the term. OverPUSHED is a different story. Who has been pushed on a major league basis way more than their talent or attitude should have dictated? One has to look no further than the mass hypnosis Vince McMahon worked in getting the Ultimate Warrior over. A body with no substance, Warrior was stunningly bad when he entered the business, and never got much better. His work sucked, he was dangerous, never tried to get better, he couldn't cut a coherent promo, he had a superstar attitude, he was a prick to many of his fellow talents, and he was pushed solely because of Vince's fascination with steroided-up male bodies. He had a 3 or 4 year run before both his bad attitude and the public seeing through him coincided, and a 6 week nostalgia run 4 or 5 years later. The only legacy he left was that he made a lot of money undeservedly and had really bad matches with some really good workers. On the female side, look to the female version of Warrior, Sable, and pretty much repeat the above paragraph. Couldn't talk, no emotion, couldn't work and wouldn't try to learn, star attitude (she did hide it well toward those in power--for awhile), and was pushed only because of her ability to pick a good plastic surgeon and Vince's apparent sexual frustrations. I've seen hotter ice sculptures. Killed her husband's career by powerbombing him on TV and no guys would sell for him (or in Steve Austin's case, even WORK with him) after that.

For the present, let's go with Hunter Hearst Helmsley-McMahon. Actually, he's a very good worker and studies the business. His promos are usually as exciting as a coma and last longer than this recession, but he has good matches. Problem is, as hard as he's been crammed down people's throats for the past 10 years, he should have surpassed Hogan, Austin, and Rock, but HHH is what is called in the business "the guy that works with the guy that draws money." He should be in there to have a good match and put the star over. Actually, he should have been fired in 1996 when he **** on the entire sport with the infamous "curtain call" at MSG, but Vince, the guy with "balls of steel", let HHH piss in his face and not only didn't do anything about it, but let him marry his daughter! And a sledgehammer? Jesus Christ, I wish he'd hit me in the head with it before he starts talking on TV. HHH will be the top guy in the WWE until he looks like Dick the Bruiser in his final days working an Indiana county fair show, and if THAT'S not overrated, I don't know what is.
    http://www.jimcornette.com/Ask_JC.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Atari Jaguar!
    "Voters: 7067. You have already voted on this poll"
    Jesus christ, hardly that many people voted? Whats goin on there?

Just click one of the numbers in the result to see who voted for what, seems someone messed around with the results.:rolleyes:

Atari Jaguar!
    Gerard.C wrote: »
    "Voters: 7067. You have already voted on this poll"
    Jesus christ, hardly that many people voted? Whats goin on there?

Sadly not.:(
    You can click on the votes to see who voted and nope it looks pretty even.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Atari Jaguar!
    amacachi wrote: »
    Just click one of the numbers in the result to see who voted for what, seems someone messed around with the results.:rolleyes:

Strange....

The people have clearly spoken, and the statistics clearly don't lie. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,081 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

he's back.

he's more important than the title apparently.

and he suitably buries Orton & Legacy once more.

do they not get the notion that if they at least book Orton and Legacy strong at least some of the time, that they may get more heat?

no?

it's not moaning for the sake of it. it's just common sense. the kids can still have their 'superheroes', while the older ones might actually once in a while get behind the face. it makes story line sense and business sense as far as i can see.

anyway, the son of a bi*ch is back. at least it wasn't his customary Summerslam burial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ no, it was his usual pre Summerslam burial. Though this year it just came about 5 weeks earlier.

Bwahahah, i picked a damn good time to resurrect and sticky this thread!

• Advertisement

Bwahahah, i picked a damn good time to resurrect and sticky this thread!

well done my good man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 wrestlinfanboy

Loathe Him
    lets be honest since the ratlesnake , rock and hogan left hhh is the only big star publicly all wwe fans lik cena is hated by pure fans and batista isnt that over either punk was suppose to get a big push but got booed when he won at wrestlmania so tat leaves hhh and ortan on raw and they hate each other in real life so comes across on screen as believable , hhh mit do the same stuff wk in wk out but raw wud be **** witout him fact !!!!

Welcome aboard.
    Please lose the text speak though, you've a keyboard and the ability to type full words without space limitations.

Other than that good luck to you, because anyone who tries to defend HHH in a HHH bashing thread usually gets lit upon! ;)

Loathe Him
    not defending him i agree with alot of wat the guys are saying im just saying that theres no one to replace him in that main event slot that wud be as good as him , but i would love to see hbk get the title push he deserves

not defending him i agree with alot of wat the guys are saying im just saying that theres no one to replace him in that main event slot that wud be as good as him , but i would love to see hbk get the title push he deserves

Fair enough then. We did have a HHH Appreciation thread too at one stage, you can imagine how well that went down though.

Again, please lose the text speak.

Loathe Him
    so use to the text speak sorry il keep an eye on it , i do think hhh is on the slide though in 2 years i reckon he'll be mid-card , his body isnt able anymore , all though is it me or has raw been really poor lately ?

so use to the text speak sorry il keep an eye on it , i do think hhh is on the slide though in 2 years i reckon he'll be mid-card , his body isnt able anymore , all though is it me or has raw been really poor lately ?

I'd say HHH will be retired between 2-5 years given his body can't handle the schedule, but that's my own personal opinion. Much to the rejoice of a lot of people here.

As for RAW, have a look at this weeks and the last few weeks RAW threads, you'll see a lot of people feel that the program has been on a downward slide since Backlash.

theres no one to replace him in that main event slot

all of them are on Smackdown.

MVP has a chance if ever built up and given the ball.

HHH, in his position, could easily facilitate others getting a chance, but doesn't. look at what going conclusively over him did for Batista; instant main event credibility.

he is not even 20% as good as he was in his prime either. people assume he is but he's not. Orton is at least twice the performer he is right now.

HHH is nowhere near the worker he was between 98-01 now, but he's still a really hateable heel. Problem is he's not being booked as one.

• Advertisement

Loathe Him
    hhh orton feud and orton to win would give orton the creditbilty he needs to hold on to the belt for a decent period , he does what edge does on smackdown even the fans are starting to cheer orton on raw and vince should see ortons the future of the brand

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement