Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I HATE TRIPLE H" MEGA bashing thread 2016 RE-OPEN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Guys, as you are aware, this IS a Triple H bashing thread. Which means that there may be opinions expressed that not everyone will share. boards.ie, nor myself may not necesessarily share or agree with the opinions of the posters here. So getting into arguments over the opinions or reporting the posts really will serve no purpose. The title sets the overall tone of the conversation.

Gonna stick that on the start of the thread too. :)

SlickRic wrote: »
    Couldn't have put it better without getting banned.

Yeah, cos i'm such a Nazi that I would ban someone for bashing HHH in a HHH bashing thread. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Loathe Him
    you know what... i wouldnt have been a HHH basher. I always liked his character, matches etc.

No more.

That was Randys time. It was perfectly set up. They had better dish out some justice tonight. I know its not AS good, but it would still be some sort of decent end to what could have been a great angle.

Although.. If Randy wins tonight, HHH will just beat him at backlash.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,081 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Yeah, cos i'm such a Nazi that I would ban someone for bashing HHH in a HHH bashing thread. :rolleyes:

not a reflection on you at all ma'man, just a reflection of the language i would like to use in reference to HHH's antics. it'd be far too offensive to print, even for a HHH bashing thread.

and i don't wnat to speak for everyone but i'm sure many on here feel the same :)

not a reflection on you at all ma'man, just a reflection of the language i would like to use in reference to HHH's antics. it'd be far too offensive to print, even for a HHH bashing thread.

and i don't wnat to speak for everyone but i'm sure many on here feel the same :)

Far as i'm concerned, as long as it stays on this thread, say what ya like about the guy. That's what it was created for.

I actually think it's working too, for the first time in ages i've read a PPV thread with no minimal anti HHH propaganda. And it's been damn refreshing too and if this is any indication, then not only are we gonna have a less hostile set of RAW and PPV threads, but this anti HHH thread will probably be one of the most popular threads on the forum.

I know a small portion of you weren't up for the idea of this, and i will thank you all for bearing with me on this. I think it's passed it's trial run anyway.

• Advertisement

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    I actually think it's working too, for the first time in ages i've read a PPV thread with no minimal anti HHH propaganda. And it's been damn refreshing too and if this is any indication, then not only are we gonna have a less hostile set of RAW and PPV threads, but this anti HHH thread will probably be one of the most popular threads on the forum.

I know a small portion of you weren't up for the idea of this, and i will thank you all for bearing with me on this. I think it's passed it's trial run anyway.

couldn't agree more SR to be honest. it's performed the function it set out to do, and people who want to b*tch about him 24/7 can certainly do so freely.

my thinking of him was similar i think to DieselQueen before last night; he never bothered me THAT much. I always gave him some sort of benefit of the doubt; that in the long run his current invincibility would help propel someone when the beat him. But I just can't defend the tool after WM. The fans chanting RKO said it all for me.

He's slow, he can't (or doesn't bother to) work to 10% of his previous ability, and he's keeping himself in the position to the absolute detrement of the company. he doesn't even draw anymore.

Last night was Randy's night and it was taken away, and I fully believe this, by that selfish a**hole who couldn't put his own ego to one side to help the business that he's so quick to f**king preach his love and respect for.

It was taken away, not only by the loss itself, but the manner of it. Orton, a man who has outperformed everyone in the company for the last 3 months, was made look like piece of sh*t on the sole of that tosser's shoe at the biggest show of the year.

1_665905128l.jpg

Just to bump the thread a little bit, just for the craic. no real reason like.

good God I hate when he does this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Atari Jaguar!
    1_665905128l.jpg

Just to bump the thread a little bit, just for the craic. no real reason like.

good God I hate when he does this :D

GTFO
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭brick tamland

They should turn Superhunter heel with Vince and Steph and have give him the "gimmick" that he can do whatever the fook he wants whenever he wants to as he's family. Imagine the heat he'd get. I'm sure Hunter would be able to play the part alright :D and could you imagine the heel heat

• Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Atari Jaguar!
    They should turn Superhunter heel with Vince and Steph and have give him the "gimmick" that he can do whatever the fook he wants whenever he wants to as he's family. Imagine the heat he'd get. I'm sure Hunter would be able to play the part alright :D and could you imagine the heel heat

he would still be a hogging sanavabitch though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭brick tamland

callaway92 wrote: »
    he would still be a hogging sanavabitch though

That would be the idea:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Maybe they could call it the McMahon-Helmsley Faction :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭OrtonViper

Atari Jaguar!
    WWE would make a killing if they charged like €20 to allow us to leather Triple H over the head with a stick.

I'd be in debt

Obligatry monday bump, i've a feeling it could be needed as today's the big draft.

good thinking sherlock.

he'll leave as the 'King' of Smackdown; onto Raw to become Lord over everything he f*cking surveys.

i can see the t-shirt already...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Atari Jaguar!
    good thinking sherlock.

he'll leave as the 'King' of Smackdown; onto Raw to become Lord over everything he f*cking surveys.

i can see the t-shirt already...

He has buried all he can on Smackdown, the likes of Batista and Punk have yet to be introduced to the shovel….:eek:

Atari Jaguar!
    Rjd2 wrote: »
    He has buried all he can on Smackdown, the likes of Batista and Punk have yet to be introduced to the shovel….:eek:

I should bump this seeing as heir is a PPV coming up...:D
    Hunter hate here people!

he's going to lose his title without being pinned, then rack up another title reign in the next PPV to get ever closer to the magic '16'.

that's my prediction anyway. and there's no reason to think it shouldn't happen.

the w*nker.

Atari Jaguar!
    he's going to lose his title without being pinned, then rack up another title reign in the next PPV to get ever closer to the magic '16'.

that's my prediction anyway. and there's no reason to think it shouldn't happen.

the w*nker.

Yes but don't forget
    he put over batista in 2005
    The match tonight seems to exist because
    1 on 1 Orton v Hunter does not work and
    Nobody believes that Orton has a chance against Hunter on a PPV.:(

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Nobody believes that Orton has a chance against Hunter on a PPV.:(

the funny thing is it could easily work if....

1) Hunter would sell properly; and
    2) Orton actually got to even pin him in some sort of match at some point strongly.

all the fans need is a little belief that Orton is a f*cking threat. i mean even with 3 of them plus a sledgehammer they struggle to keep his ass down for more than ten seconds.

i'm all for Orton being a conniving cheating winner, but he has to look strong at some point.

• Advertisement

Loathe Him

i'm all for Orton being a conniving cheating winner, but he has to look strong at some point.

that is it in a nutshell.

January2009: Orton punts the head off Mcmahon and wins the rumble.

Perfect, he is now a serious, credible heel.

Enter Creative:rolleyes:

Since then all wwe have done is ruin his credibility. Like Priceless should be there to cement him as a strong leader. All they have done is make HHH look better because he can take on three guys.

Atari Jaguar!
    the funny thing is it could easily work if....

1) Hunter would sell properly; and
    2) Orton actually got to even pin him in some sort of match at some point strongly.

all the fans need is a little belief that Orton is a f*cking threat. i mean even with 3 of them plus a sledgehammer they struggle to keep his ass down for more than ten seconds.

They are to scared to book Orton strong as the fans want to cheer him, and they dont want Hunter booed, so he essentially has been watered down to a chicken **** heel like Edge since he began his feud with Hunter. Nobody bar a select few are allowed to come out of a feud with Hunter looking his equal.:(

Loathe Him
    why DO the fans want to cheer him?

and why is vince suddenly a face??

why oh why...

Atari Jaguar!
    why DO the fans want to cheer him?

and why is vince suddenly a face??

why oh why...

Cheer Orton?
    He has been getting face pops for a while, the crowd popped like mad when he hit the rko on Dave SS. Going after the Mc Mahon family and taking them out is pretty facish when you think about it. I recalled when he hit Vince with the RKO, he got cheered! He before Hunter got involved was pretty bad ass, and fans will always like that. :)
    The whole thing with Vince and Hunter continuity wise makes no sense as well. Vince's second last match was when he teamed up with Carlito to face Hunter for FFS.
    P.S Please don't ask me who won that match by the way. :pac:

Loathe Him
    thats what i mean.. like did they not REMEMBER Austin? Did they figure, lets have Orton get physical with Vince, the fans will HATE him for that.

I imagine thats why Hunter got involved, because they realised their **** up.

And as soon as he DID get involved they essentially cancelled 4-5 (maybe more) years of kayfabe and storylines.

Loathe Him
    delighted for him.
    Il watch that punt a few times. G'wan Randy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Clean in the middle of the ring. How will the haters react to this?

Clean in the middle of the ring. How will the haters react to this?

with an 'about time'.

and it should have been at WrestleMania.

putting Orton over clean ONCE, after him having lost to him on countless occasions and/or making him look weak, does not all of a sudden make up for everything to be honest.

for all we know yet, HHH could still be the one to take it back in 3 weeks time at Judgment Day. or at the very least in a big comeback at SummerSlam.

so until he relegates himself to, at the very least, the upper mid-card, the bashing will continue in earnest.

Loathe Him
    wasnt clean either...

it took a punt to the head. He kicked out of the RKO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

wasnt clean either...

it took a punt to the head. He kicked out of the RKO.
    How was that not clean? That's like saying Takers win at Mania wasn't clean.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement