Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I HATE TRIPLE H" MEGA bashing thread 2016 RE-OPEN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

BUMP!
    The HHH Mania match is coming up soon.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not ruin the Mania thread with HHHatred here.
    Use me, please! USE ME INSTEAD! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭OrtonViper

Atari Jaguar!
    Is it my imagionation or did that pice of ****, good for nothing Triple H win.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

Lame main event right there Triple H really really irritates me didn't sell Ortons moves near well enough and a horrible ending very disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 36,081 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

could he have buried Orton any worse?

answer: no.

the man needs to get a life at this stage. his ego is officially out of control and there is absolutely nothing anyone can say that can justify what happened tonight. to not only not have Orton go over, but to pummel him and Pedigree him as an ending to WM??

ludicrous, arrogant, self centred rubbish is what we witnessed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Atari Jaguar!
    Well done Super Hunter you got your Mania moment, that was a fine burial, go forth and maybe you can top the Orton burial of 2004,2005,2006,2008, you know you want to, after he all he might take your spot some day and we could not have that now could we? Steph divorce him please so we can have someone new in the main event in the next ten years:(

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar!
    But guys dont be so harsh on the man remember he put over Batista hard in 2005, if anything the WWE owe him:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

I was hoping for one of the McMahons to pull a heel turn. Randy captivated the audience for the last few months and deserved better than that.

Unless Randy gets a rematch at Backlash, whats next for HHH?
    I dont hate Hunter at all but come on, that was some lame as burying of a much more interesting character and wrestler in this current time.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

I hope Orton gets a clean victory to take the title off HHH sometime soon to make up for this shambles followed by HHH taking a break from the title scene.......I know Triple H would never allow this so heres hopin for Stephanie to catch him cheating and divorce his ass and force him to job out the rest of his career.

p.s It's possible I wouldn't actually like him to be divorced bit harsh but christ man learn some humility and stop burying everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭steod

I have a lot of time for HHH but that was a poor ending to the biggest show of the year.:(

Atari Jaguar!
    I hope Orton gets a clean victory to take the title off HHH sometime soon to make up for this shambles followed by HHH taking a break from the title scene.......I know Triple H would never allow this so heres hopin for Stephanie to catch him cheating and divorce his ass and force him to job out the rest of his career.

p.s It's possible I wouldn't actually like him to be divorced bit harsh but christ man learn some humility and stop burying everyone.

I am pissed bt look at the history. They have feuded so many times and the outcome has been the sdame..
    2004 when Orton turned face Hunter buried him emphatically
    2006 DX killed Rated Rko
    2008...Hunter beat him in three straight PPV'S
    We should have seen this coming really:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Backlash is only 3 weeks away which is a good thing. Batista to come back and help Orton beat Big Nose. :)

In a shock turn, here, i'm in agreement here.
    I could have lived with HHH going over, really, i could have!

But not this way, Orton looked about as weak as a kitten in this match.
    At the same time though, when was the last time HHH got a win at Mania? In fact, Orton destroyed HHH and then chose to pin Cena to add insult to injury last year.

But definitely a weak finish to a weak card, overall.

Atari Jaguar!
    ShawnRaven wrote: »
    In a shock turn, here, i'm in agreement here.
    I could have lived with HHH going over, really, i could have!

But not this way, Orton looked about as weak as a kitten in this match.
    At the same time though, when was the last time HHH got a win at Mania? In fact, Orton destroyed HHH and then chose to pin Cena to add insult to injury last year.

But definitely a weak finish to a weak card, overall.
    Twas a poor match but they really don't put on good matches together no matter who wins.
    Last year I could be wrong, Hunter and Cena dominated then Trips hit the pedigree on Cena pinned him, while Orton then kicked him and fell on Cena and pinned him, it was no destruction from what I remember.
    You could be right but I have no desire to watch the match again to see if I am wrong;)

Rjd2 wrote: »
    You could be right but I have no desire to watch the match again to see if I am wrong;)

Right now i am loaded to the gills with Jack Daniels! (c'mon, you expected me to sit through those four hours sober?)

I have last years Mania on Blu-Ray, and i actually haven't gone past the second match on it yet since i bought it nine months ago, so my memory doesn't serve me well.

But a win is a win, and putting someone over is putting someone over. Orton went over last year, end of.

But this year really was an abortion, and it served to what i was pretty much prepared for, an awesome build up with a piss poor blow off, and that's exactly what we got unfortunately.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

HHH is the closest ive ever heard of a guy taking his wifes surname instead of the other way round

To be fair, Paul McMahon sounds better than Stephanie Levesque. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Can't believe Randy didn't go over last night.

Seems like it's payback for the comments he made after last years draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Loathe Him
    what were they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Hunter was hardly going to lose on the 25 Wrestlemania though. Expect Randal to win at Backlash

Hunter was hardly going to lose on the 25 Wrestlemania though. Expect Randal to win at Backlash

He lost at the 20th one?
    In fact, he's lost at most Manias, so it was a hard one to call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

what were they?

During Randy Orton's media blitz of the U.K. last month, PowerSlam Magazine conducted an interview with him. During the interview, Orton's asked if he was happy that Triple H got drafted to SmackDown. Suffice it to say, Orton was. Orton also noted a comment Umaga told him backstage during the night of the draft regarding moving away from Triple H when he was drafted to SmackDown (but before he found out Triple H was moving to). And then you won't believe what Orton has to say on Triple H. Here are Orton's comments when asked by PowerSlam Magazine what he thought about HHH being drafted to SmackDown:

I was at the Draft (on June 23) after I got hurt. I was in the locker room watching the backstage monitor. I was hoping to get traded (from Raw to SmackDown). Actually, it's funny because Umaga just got traded to SmackDown. He was like, "Man, you know what? At least I haven't got to be around Triple H no more." So (Umaga) goes to SmackDown and I'm like, "Yeah ... F--k you!" The last Draft pick's Triple H and I'm like (punches the air), "Yes! Oh, my God! Yes, yes, yes!" I went right up to Umaga and I was, like, "You've got to deal with it now!" It was my favourite Draft pick, to be honest with you. And we got Rey Mysterio, we got Kane, Batista. I've got history with those guys.

I really don't see what was wrong with what Orton said there. Umaga shot off his mouth, and Orton called him on it.

It's not like he went on a handbag destroying rampage or anything. ;)

Atari Jaguar!
    During Randy Orton's media blitz of the U.K. last month, PowerSlam Magazine conducted an interview with him. During the interview, Orton's asked if he was happy that Triple H got drafted to SmackDown. Suffice it to say, Orton was. Orton also noted a comment Umaga told him backstage during the night of the draft regarding moving away from Triple H when he was drafted to SmackDown (but before he found out Triple H was moving to). And then you won't believe what Orton has to say on Triple H. Here are Orton's comments when asked by PowerSlam Magazine what he thought about HHH being drafted to SmackDown:

I was at the Draft (on June 23) after I got hurt. I was in the locker room watching the backstage monitor. I was hoping to get traded (from Raw to SmackDown). Actually, it's funny because Umaga just got traded to SmackDown. He was like, "Man, you know what? At least I haven't got to be around Triple H no more." So (Umaga) goes to SmackDown and I'm like, "Yeah ... F--k you!" The last Draft pick's Triple H and I'm like (punches the air), "Yes! Oh, my God! Yes, yes, yes!" I went right up to Umaga and I was, like, "You've got to deal with it now!" It was my favourite Draft pick, to be honest with you. And we got Rey Mysterio, we got Kane, Batista. I've got history with those guys.

Yeah that was great. He got stick for it though as some felt he had no right to complain about Hunter despite been buried numerous times by him. :rolleyes:
    Ortons best mates outside the ring apart from Cena are Umanga and Carlito, I imagine their is some fierce bitching going on about Hunter when they go on the tear:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Atari Jaguar!
    Triple H is a dirty fúcking cóck muncher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I personally don't see how that is a fair evaluation Callaway. He is of course only as high in the card as he is because of Steph but what makes him a "cockmuncher"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭OrtonViper

Atari Jaguar!
    I personally don't see how that is a fair evaluation Callaway. He is of course only as high in the card as he is because of Steph but what makes him a "cockmuncher"?

This is the HHH bashing thread. If you can't handle the bashing don't come here

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Atari Jaguar!
    Having read the result of the main event I'm glad I no longer watch the current product. Diabolical.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Atari Jaguar!
    Having read the result of the main event I'm glad I no longer watch the current product. Diabolical.

well put

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Pool4Life

I would not be suprised to see orton go over early as tonight as it would be easier for hhh to lose the title on raw possibly a screw job by a mc mahon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,081 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Diabolical.

i was trying to find the right words to fully encompass how ridiculous the result of the main event was last night. You mate, have found it.

Couldn't have put it better without getting banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement