Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

She should definitely go to jail-the fact that she has been able to act as a (semi) functioning mother for the last few months, shows she is not mentally ill.
    I think it will be very hard for Kat and Alfie to bond with the baby after this, they've already gone through the whole grief proicess thinking he's dead!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

It's delusional that you think that Ronnie shouldn't go to prison over what she has done.
    No its called empathy and decency.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

caseyann wrote: »
    No its called empathy and decency.

Ok that's fair enough maybe she doesn't deserve hardcore jail as such but she sure as hell deserves to be committed to a psych ward and NOT realeased for a long time until every single last issue she has is dealt with! And she is no longer a threat to mothers and their babies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Why are Kat and Alfie going for IVF ?

Whats up with Alfie ? is he sterile ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

the_monkey wrote: »

i was thinking the same thing, why aren't they in bed jumping on each other but kat said the other day they don't sleep in the same bed anymore:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

casio4 wrote: »
    i was thinking the same thing, why aren't they in bed jumping on each other but kat said the other day they don't sleep in the same bed anymore:confused:

Isn't Alfie quite old to have a child now? They might want a child now and not wait until she may get pregnant again

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

Yep, he can't have kids. I really like Alfie, he's one of the most likeable characters in it:)

ElectraX wrote: »
    Yep, he can't have kids. I really like Alfie, he's one of the most likeable characters in it:)

indeed, the best type of neighbour you could have

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

Yeah he can't have kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭kaa

poor alfie and it's a pity he cant have kids because i think he would be a great dad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,892 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I cant wait for Ronnie to f*ck off she is doing my head in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I think Eastenders hit a new all time low tonight, it is getting so stupid.

Why the hell would Ronnie tell Michael that she is hiding something and say ''I can't tell you, you can never know''

So unrealistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

kaa wrote: »
    poor alfie and it's a pity he cant have kids because i think he would be a great dad

I didnt know this, I was wondering why they were going for IVF!
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I cant wait for Ronnie to f*ck off she is doing my head in

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

kaa wrote: »

Agreed, but to be honest if his little swimmers are not working, IVF is not going to get her pregnant. They need a sperm donor!
    I also agree that EE has gone way overboard with the whole Ronnie thing - saying what she said to Michael. Surely Michael would follow her to get an answer and he'd tell Jack too. It's all so stupid. I'd rather two good episodes a week than four crap ones! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Aoiferz

Can we please get this storyline over with? I can't stand watching Ronnie going to confess and then saying something cryptic before running off in tears. Over and over.

Could you imagine if they hadn't shortened it?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Kat and jean have just brought a tear to my eye, poor Kat

Where is Ronnie going? :eek::confused:

Where is Ronnie going? :eek::confused:

The police station, with any luck.

The police station, with any luck.

Is this when she finally does it ? It will be a welcome end to a very boring story line.But i fear its going to be miserable afterwards.I cant handle anymore of this tripe script writing.:(

Is this when she finally does it ? It will be a welcome end to a very boring story line.But i fear its going to be miserable afterwards.I cant handle anymore of this tripe script writing.:(

Hopefully.

But judging by how bad they've handled the story so far somebody will interven in the last second just as she's about to confess and the story will be dragged further.:(

• Advertisement

Hopefully.

But judging by how bad they've handled the story so far somebody will interven in the last second just as she's about to confess and the story will be dragged further.:(

I am hoping its what we think and not what you are thinking now.
    Ronnie feels increasingly suffocated by her own thoughts and makes a decision that will change many lives in Walford forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Ronnie storyline is really getting boring now. And im sick of Kat does she ever smile? She is miserable looking, i no she thinks her baby has died but seriously im getting depressed looking at this programme! Also are Darren and Jodie still together or did they break up?

blondie7 wrote: »
    Ronnie storyline is really getting boring now. And im sick of Kat does she ever smile? She is miserable looking, i no she thinks her baby has died but seriously im getting depressed looking at this programme! Also are Darren and Jodie still together or did they break up?

well they break up for a few hours. but when darren said he couldn't cope as a single father he got help from heather and it looked liked they were gona do something to help each and when he came bakc home jodie said lets pick up where we left off because george was gone.....so i think they are back together now. well that what i gather from it anyway.

Hopefully.

i read in mag that when she finally comes home from aunt sals her and jack have a serious talk. he thinks it something he has done or is doing wrong. and ronnie tells him its not him and then he asks what is it and what does she do........stop talkin and walk off......as usual :mad:

bubbaloo wrote: »
    Agreed, but to be honest if his little swimmers are not working, IVF is not going to get her pregnant. They need a sperm donor!
    I also agree that EE has gone way overboard with the whole Ronnie thing - saying what she said to Michael. Surely Michael would follow her to get an answer and he'd tell Jack too. It's all so stupid. I'd rather two good episodes a week than four crap ones! :rolleyes:

i agree........but thank god its coming to an end tho!!!! and there is ment 2 b show down between her and Kat after the truth comes out and Kat has Tommy back. :)

But i hope they dont make a big long story line with Kat and Tommy not bonding or anything like that.......eventhough i do understand there might be afew problems!!!!!! :(

Oh some nice juicy spoilers :D Spoilers

Thursday 7 April
    Pat confronts Carol about what has been happening while she has been in New Zealand, in tonight’s visit to Walford.
    When Janine finds out Lydia is rich she kindly lets her stay at her flat to recuperate.
    Meanwhile, Shirley asks Ben and Jay to help Heather upload a photo to her online dating profile.

Friday 8 April
    Elsewhere, Lauren sees a young girl who resembles Whitney being led into the police station by two police officers.

11 April 2011:eek:
    With Whitney secretly staying at Lauren’s, Lauren decides to do the right thing and let Ricky know that Whitney is back.

Monday 18 April
    Jack struggles to come to terms with the devastating news but cannot find the answers he is looking for, in the week’s first visit to Albert Square.
    Meanwhile, Kat and Alfie are in shock, trying to pick up the pieces of their lives together.
    Tuesday 19 April
    When the press descend on Walford looking for a scoop, Mo has a novel way of making sure they aren’t a problem.
    Elsewhere, a surprise visitor turns up to see Kat and Alfie and the new addition to the family.And a local reporter cajoles Whitney into giving an interview.

Thursday 21 April
    As life goes on around her in the London Borough of Walford, Kat is overwhelmed by recent events.
    Meanwhile, Ricky tries to play the father figure to Whitney but loses his temper over her press interview. She takes solace in an unlikely figure – but this just causes more trouble.
    Elsewhere, Phil is shocked to see that Rainie is back – staying at Tanya’s house.
    Feeling malicious, Ashley makes a potentially life-changing call.

Friday 22 April
    Elsewhere, Michael worries about Jack’s erratic behaviour and enlists an unlikely ally.
    Meanwhile, Whitney makes a decision to build bridges and make a fresh start.
    Finally, Heather is delighted that her internet lover wants a web date – but all is not as it seems…

lol
    who are all these mystery people,heathers new beau,and whitneys new friend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

So it looks as though we're finally only days away from the big baby story climax - at long last! I really hope they handle it with sensitivity, which will go some way towards making amends for the original badly planned storyline.
    And the Whitney story is back too!
    Things are finally beginning to look up a bit in EE!:)

Oh some nice juicy spoilers :D Spoilers

Thursday 7 April
    Pat confronts Carol about what has been happening while she has been in New Zealand, in tonight’s visit to Walford.
    When Janine finds out Lydia is rich she kindly lets her stay at her flat to recuperate.
    Meanwhile, Shirley asks Ben and Jay to help Heather upload a photo to her online dating profile.

Friday 8 April
    Elsewhere, Lauren sees a young girl who resembles Whitney being led into the police station by two police officers.

11 April 2011:eek:
    With Whitney secretly staying at Lauren’s, Lauren decides to do the right thing and let Ricky know that Whitney is back.

Monday 18 April
    Jack struggles to come to terms with the devastating news but cannot find the answers he is looking for, in the week’s first visit to Albert Square.
    Meanwhile, Kat and Alfie are in shock, trying to pick up the pieces of their lives together.
    Tuesday 19 April
    When the press descend on Walford looking for a scoop, Mo has a novel way of making sure they aren’t a problem.
    Elsewhere, a surprise visitor turns up to see Kat and Alfie and the new addition to the family.And a local reporter cajoles Whitney into giving an interview.

Thursday 21 April
    As life goes on around her in the London Borough of Walford, Kat is overwhelmed by recent events.
    Meanwhile, Ricky tries to play the father figure to Whitney but loses his temper over her press interview. She takes solace in an unlikely figure – but this just causes more trouble.
    Elsewhere, Phil is shocked to see that Rainie is back – staying at Tanya’s house.
    Feeling malicious, Ashley makes a potentially life-changing call.

Friday 22 April
    Elsewhere, Michael worries about Jack’s erratic behaviour and enlists an unlikely ally.
    Meanwhile, Whitney makes a decision to build bridges and make a fresh start.
    Finally, Heather is delighted that her internet lover wants a web date – but all is not as it seems…

lol
    who are all these mystery people,heathers new beau,and whitneys new friend?

SOUNDS SO GOOD CASEYANN CAN'T WAIT :D:):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Cannot wait for Zainabs reaction when she finds out Tamwar and Afia are married.

Bit confused; Tamwar called her Mrs Masood at the end; should that not be Mrs Tamwar.

• Advertisement

So he finally got his hole then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement